Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
this stuff seems alien to us in the west because we dont slaughter our own animals. i watched that first guy bleat like a goat for a few seconds and then he was fine. whats the big deal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

i must compose posted:

its good that you balance out your edgy shitposting in gbs with earnest tokens of advice in e/n

u like that

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
keep in mind everyone in isis are taking massive amounts of opioids

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
the west needs to decide to end groups like ISIS now or we'll forever get to watch beheading vids

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

So I read on the news today that IS raided a village and buried 90 people alive. Not quite sure if that is a step up from having your head cut off by a dull knife but at least they are mixing up their acts of wanton violence!

their knives are probably getting too dull with all of the decapitations

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

people always ask why the people who are about to be executed always seem to comply so nicely

theres lots of armchair psychology to be said about that but in the end I guess we'll never truly know until we're surrounded in the desert by masked men with machineguns and sharp knives ourselves~

america doesnt make them like they used to~

James Stockdale

quote:

Stockdale was held as a prisoner of war in the Hoa Lo prison for the next seven and a half years. As the senior Naval officer, he was one of the primary organizers of prisoner resistance. Tortured routinely and denied medical attention for the severely damaged leg he suffered during capture, Stockdale created and enforced a code of conduct for all prisoners which governed torture, secret communications, and behavior. In the summer of 1969, he was locked in leg irons in a bath stall and routinely tortured and beaten. When told by his captors that he was to be paraded in public, Stockdale slit his scalp with a razor to purposely disfigure himself so that his captors could not use him as propaganda. When they covered his head with a hat, he beat himself with a stool until his face was swollen beyond recognition. When Stockdale was discovered with information that could implicate his friends' "black activities", he slit his wrists so they could not torture him into confession.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
this is getting stupid. isis is apparently not bad enough to be as entertaining as they could be with nukes

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
NWS isis dot jpeg

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
did it go over ur head

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
nah thats not going to happen theyve pumped out more than enough gore at this point

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Al Cowens posted:

If you posted this in the right gibbis thread at the right time under the right context you would have goons sincerely cheering this child's death because they were supposedly a brony-autist-fedora-mra-anime-watcher or whatever

i hope not

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
god id love to see the popemobile explode as it rolls over an ied

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
ill only watch isis gore videos that have their awesome soundtrack

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
the worst beheading ive seen is that russian soldier at the hands of chechens

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
maybe it's just because it's the first one I ever saw, but the way they cut the russians dudes neck from the side while he's trying to scream and gurgling on his own blood bothers me

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
yeah hes gone and the thread took a detour to ponyfucking pix and decapitation chat

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

no U

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Pon de Bundy posted:

being muslim and male is sweet, my sister can't do anything fun yet I was able to do anything I wanted.

owned

yeah how many times have you climaxed inside of her

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Fiend posted:

4. Forum user Robo Reagan changes name to Stair Master.

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
well he was executed specifically because he was a westerner, and the video was shot as a statement to westerners. i mean i cant understand why everyone is responding to it here in the west its like, everyones losing their heads about it!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

move over pussy riot

• Locked thread