Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I'm drunk too, it's good, what are you drinking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Do you know that drunk posting was at one point a bannable offense in GBS?

drunk posting might have once been bannable but your gay and drunk posting is no longer bannanle

--Winston Churchill

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Prettz posted:

OP i would be blackout drunk right now too except that i wisely chose to only buy a pint of vodka. the downside is i'm down to my last gulp right now, the upside is that i'm guaranteed not to make stupid comments or threads on SA tonight.

lol your upside is already wrong so drink more

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Prettz posted:

obviously you haven't read any of the posts i've made when i was blackout drunk. i've read a few of them, so i know.

I'm sure I have but I was probably drunk too so I don't remeber them

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Shush!! I'm trying to get the OP to answer!! :twisted:

I bet you are one of those people who says "I don't drink because I'm crazy enough sober so I don't know what it would be like when I'm drunk lol"

• Locked thread