Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Naruto whatever the gently caress ninja hurricane three is a game made by the same team who made Asuras Wrath! If you've seen or played Asuras Wrath (Toddy did an LP *cough*HERE*cough*) you should know already just exactly what that means. There is about 10 hours worth of really awesome gameplay here. Unfortunately, there is also another 20 or so hours worth of cutscene and guess what? You're gonna watch 'em!

The First time through this video game I skipped every single cutscene, this time during recording i'm trying to not pay attention so I can experience them first hand with my permanent partner for this thread, Xumtosis, who knows just as much about this stupid anime hentai thing as I do. Which is literally nothing. So all that being said, LP is not serious let's all have a good time in this here hentai thingy. Burn down the sandcastle. I intend on bringing in an extra guest with Xumtosis and I each episode. Without further ado, Let's begin, friends.

http://youtu.be/XuasIIMpBCE <- ep 7 w/ kuvo/dryzen

i saw a balloon fly over my hentai today, it was nice

Pins fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Nov 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
Orinoco Naruto Flow

Xumtosis
Apr 14, 2014

~A-a h-h-hentai? W-w-w-with me senpai?~ :nyoron:
I for one love watching hentai with my friends.

ESPECIALLY if we get to jerk each other off furiously.

That bit is important.

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~
I really like how Stamper did all the narration in this game. His whimsical voice really drives the comedy put forward by the writers.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
more anime plz

This doesn't look like a game. It looks like poo poo with graphics.

Seedy Wizard
Feb 17, 2011

who wants a
body massage
Finally getting around to making that hentai I see.

Sword and Sceptre
Jan 24, 2011

by vyelkin
Just commenting to let you know that I was the first one to thumbs down on youtube, Good Luck!

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
~sugoi anime bangs~

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

How long is it going to take to drain out all of that hentai from the mumble server?

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
*runs in breathless, wheezing*

I heard there was hentai I came as fast as I could

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

BottledBodhisvata posted:

I heard there was hentai I came as fast as I could

So did I :pervert:

Vilemoon
Jan 4, 2013

Unsound Of Mind.
Oh my god I just got the thread title Pins you fucker

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Sometimes, when I sleep at night, I dream of you, Pins-sensai :kimchi:

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Pins please stop talking over the work of art that is these cutscenes. SOME people are trying to get off during them and I for one am tired of your voice being involved in it.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Vince Videogames posted:

How long is it going to take to drain out all of that hentai from the mumble server?

I arrived on the scene of the 'tai at approximately 8 a.m, from then I found toddy's deafmute corpse and tried to check him for signs of life, messaging him with things like "tod" and calling him a homogay. No luck. I looked up and down the chat log, plastered with hentai. Not the regular kind, either, this poo poo was sugoi out the rear end. This wasn't an ordinary hent-and-run, no, there was a futa fight. Avatars were purchased. I checked twitter to see how intense things have gotten. The warmth of toddy's smeggy corpse suggested that I only showed up hours after what one could only assume was a 12 hour hentai j/o session. It was bad. It was real bad. It was like walking home in the middle of a hurricane. Torrential rain couldn't even begin to describe it. Bukkake at the force of a fire hose was more like it. In the midst of my investigative pondering I heard a beeping. Toddy was clutching something in his hand. "hentai.zip" In an instant of shock and horror I threw him into video pizza before the archive had a chance to finish decompressing. I can only assume that everyone who was also in video pizza suffocated on the noxious fumes of the IHD (Improvised Hentai Device) that our perpetrator left on a stiff. I looked the place down and up, this isn't going to be a simple clean up job. After I finished gathering evidence and documenting I called in for HentMat, they'd have to do a deep clean. At least 48 hours of non-stop scrubbing. Rooms needed to be replaced, Tyty needed to be quarantined and thus wouldn't be able to do anything fun while we were around, and HammerGuy won't be able to go "wooo ... pttbhp" for at least a month. It was clear that whoever did this wanted to tear the place down. Someone wanted goonhouse gone. But who? Find out next time, on EJeezy, Hentai P.I.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

EntranceJew posted:

EJeezy, Hentai P.I.

Sounds like you weren't the only private dick to come on the scene

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~

EntranceJew posted:

EJeezy, Hentai P.I.

Goldmine. Now.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

toddy. posted:

Goldmine. Now.

This thread is a modern LP classic.

Xumtosis
Apr 14, 2014

~A-a h-h-hentai? W-w-w-with me senpai?~ :nyoron:
Ah hah ha ha ha!!!

WOW!!!

This is my favorite hentai, Like, EVER!!!

I hope Pinsu-Chan will fill me with his hot thrill!!!

I give this thread 5 KAWAII's out of Desu ne!!!

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

My god. Even knowing what's going on doesn't make this any less ridiculous or lovely. It actually makes it worse.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Warmal posted:

My god. Even knowing what's going on doesn't make this any less ridiculous or lovely. It actually makes it worse.
Do you mean the game or the thread?

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Is...is this frolf?

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Forgall posted:

Do you mean the game or the thread?

Cant it be both?

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

I'm only commenting for the sake of it.

At least the fighting isn't bad.

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

Voted five, went Hog-e no Bunshin Wild.

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
All I know about naruto is that theres a dude with snake arms or something and also black hair emo kid is super loving emo.

So yeah it's a shonen hentai anime alright.

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~
You been in this game for years.
It made you play Naruto,
There's rules to this poo poo, Geop wrote us a manual.
A step by step rules thread, for you to get,
Your LP on track, not your thread pushed back.

Believe it.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Geop posted:

Voted five, went Hog-e no Bunshin Wild.

Pics (of your ninja headband) or I call bullshit

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Just remember: No matter how much they say they're ninjas, they're really just wizards.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Wizards with impressive physique. Did you see the ups on that old guy? Although that might just be ninja magic.

BMS
Mar 11, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Geop, I'm hereby starting a petition to get the thread rating buttons replaced with this. Instead of rating a thread 1-5, CRAP or GOLD, we can rate in terms of slowbeefs. Maybe get 5 different pictures scaling from "Sadbeef-Happybeef". Make it happen mods.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
voted-5-no-jutsu

These ninjas are pretty stupid throwing logs at a Ninetales. You're supposed to use a water type. Greninja maybe. Then you could've played a nice game of frolf to celebrate.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Naruto is gay and dumb, but a slowbeef rating is cool

Friar John
Aug 3, 2007

Saint Francis be my speed! how oft to-night
Have my old feet stumbled at graves!
5を投票して、野生になった

Or would you prefer the romaji, Pins? :v:

Heavy Sigh
Nov 13, 2011

They've planted corn everywhere.

Soiled Meat

Archenteron posted:

Just remember: No matter how much they say they're ninjas, they're really just wizards.

Wizard-ninjas with fridges and tvs.

What do Wizard-ninjas watch on tv anyway?

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009

Heavy Sigh posted:

Wizard-ninjas with fridges and tvs.

What do Wizard-ninjas watch on tv anyway?
The Adventures of Sinbad. The tv show, of course.

They don't have a very expansive channel package.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
death to anime

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
OKAY SO I haven't watched Naruto in literally years but watching this has awakened my inner 13 year old and I have to talk about a couple of things that happened in this video.

Okay, so first thing, the huge fuckoff pole you were beating the poo poo out of Kyuubi is literally Goku. The third Hokage signed a contract with the monkey king and can summon him, and then he turns into the Power Pole and the Third Hokage beats the poo poo out of people with it. In the actual animé you only see this once because the third dies at the end of the second (third?) arc.

Second, the huge fox thing is one of the nine tailed beasts, and the strongest because he has the most tails. He was bound to the dude in the mask (who the game has already named despite the fact that his true identity was supposed to be, like, THE twist of the series, and I'm pretty sure the english translation of the anime hasn't even gotten that far yet.) Narudad, who is the fourth Hokage, which literally means fire shadow because for some reason the hidden LEAF village is the fire elemental ninja village. Anyway, Narudad unbound him from that Madara dude and (spoiler I guess is gonna bind him to Naruto, with the fact that Naruto is shunned and mistreated due to having the demon in him being one of the hugest elements of the early series.) Also originally Narudad was just supposed to be so fast that it was like he could teleport, but it's been retconned to teleport magic.

Third, the masked dude isn't actually using the same kind of ninja magic to teleport. Basically, he has a weird eye that can see so well that it gives him photographic memory and the ability to bend time and space. It's called the Sharingan, and it was the werd red spinning eye bullshit.

I'm sure I'll have way more to say later, but maybe not depending on how far forward it skips after this. I only watched the first arc and a half of the second series before I got bored and stopped, and that was like 6 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

:letsplay:

Great Joe fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Aug 16, 2014

• Locked thread