Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
voted-5-no-jutsu

These ninjas are pretty stupid throwing logs at a Ninetales. You're supposed to use a water type. Greninja maybe. Then you could've played a nice game of frolf to celebrate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
Can someone explain to me the whole ninjas and frogs thing to me? Why are ninjas and frogs always so closely linked? It's in this, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, and a bunch of other stuff.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
Please edit the thread title to include (with hat) because of the stream.

Either that or (Napoleon).

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Pins posted:

Don't listen to him. Continue, everyone. *Sits back in executive chair with arms folded laugh maniacally*

Please tell me your next LP is going to be one of the Bleach games so you can continue unleashing a sordid torrent of hentai on an unsuspecting LP forum.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Great Joe posted:

please tell me why i cant stop reading it :stare:

It's like picking at a scab. You know it won't do you any good at all but it feels better.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

toddy. posted:

"And thus ends my dissertation on the Shippuden canon," says the goon, awaiting the moderator before them to unleash their bankai.

heh

Geop's bankai would probably increase in power the more puns he makes. Punkai.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Pins posted:

I made a bad purchase decision.

That is a shitload of Nancy Drew.

• Locked thread