Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Outrail posted:

Who's Omegon?

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Alpharius :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AmyL
Aug 8, 2013

Black Thursday was a disaster, plain and simple.
We lost too many good people, too many planes.
We can't let that kind of tragedy happen again.

sullat posted:

See, this is why I suggested we get the Craftworlds to close in with the asteroids and then we blow the asteroids. After the chaos invaders are defeated, of course.

What is the difference regarding Kill all Elder Forever and gently caress all Eldar Forever?

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
One empowers Khorne; the other, Slaanesh.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

AmyL posted:

What is the difference regarding Kill all Elder Forever and gently caress all Eldar Forever?

One creates Slaanesh, the other visits him :v:

efb

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

drat. This is tough. On the one hand, gently caress all Elves, and on the other, kill all Elves. Tough I say.

Por que no los dos?

Now the order...

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Sounds like we have a lot of team paranoia voters :sun:

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Guyyyyys elves are useful and hate chaos probably even more than we do.

Undo Agatha's World. Then save Isha too because why the gently caress not, rather have them owe us one than the other way around.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree
have we tried loving time itself

send a message "gorgon is on agatha's world. exterminatus. don't make a deal. don't lose fabs."

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Xun posted:

Sounds like we have a lot of team paranoia voters :sun:

If you stab an Elf in the face, then you don't have to worry about them stabbing you in the back.

Tran
Feb 17, 2011

It's a pleasure to meet all of you. Especially in such a fine settin' as this. Just need us some music an' a brawl an' we'll be set.

Waci posted:

Undo Agatha's World. Then save Isha too because why the gently caress not, rather have them owe us one than the other way around.

Won't work. Those event definitely happened. We can't make them not happen.

However, as was brought up already the events in the warp are far less defined. We could make Gorgon lose the battle. The memetic virus would still be released on the ecclesiarchy, but Gorgon wouldn't be in control at least.

Edit: Wanted to repeat my idea for Fabiyan's bargain, since it got the unlucky spot of being right before Lowell's.

Tran posted:

"If you're set on this, then we need help. When it's time, set the Eldar to identifying every last shard of Khaine they can. We'll rebuild their blasphemous xeno god and set it to good purpose. With the Great Serpent distracted, we might stand a chance. Yes, I'm going. Not up for discussion."

Tran fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Jan 21, 2016

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
I'm up for spoofing the events on Agathas world after foiling them using time-shennanigans, and also rebuilding Khaine.

Gods for the godthrone!

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Tran posted:

Won't work. Those event definitely happened. We can't make them not happen.

However, as was brought up already the events in the warp are far less defined. We could make Gorgon lose the battle. The memetic virus would still be released on the ecclesiarchy, but Gorgon wouldn't be in control at least.

Edit: Wanted to repeat my idea for Fabiyan's bargain, since it got the unlucky spot of being right before Lowell's.

Even if we can't make it not have happened, we can fix the poo poo it caused.

Get the eldar out of Slaanesh. This is to our advantage, because weakening a chaos god is beneficial to us, even if it also helps eldar.

Free Isha. Negotiate for a favour in return IN ADVANCE. Maybe she can help Emps.

Rebuild Khaine. Because at this point, why the gently caress not?

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Waci posted:

Nah but for reals, Plan Tran because those are always fun. Also, gently caress your plans Lowell/Tzeentch! You can't control us! Crazy Ivans erry day!

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

Nah but for reals, Plan Tran because those are always fun. Also, gently caress your plans Lowell/Tzeentch! You can't control us! Crazy Ivans erry day!

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
What if we put all the Eldar into a big ball craftworld and threw it into the sun?

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

First class today! Woo!

Im taking American Lit, World Lit, Stats (again, hohoho), Individual and Society, and Social Movements.

I remember one of you knows SPSS, if you could ping me, I would appreciate it :v:

SergZpartan
Jun 20, 2008
I'm disappointed goons!
Lowell has presented you with an opportunity to punch a god in the face and steal its stuff
Maybe even two gods!
Elves or not this would bring our gods saved count to 3 (Emps-Isha-Khaine) and gods punched count to 2 (Slan-Nurg)
Do it

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

SergZpartan posted:

I'm disappointed goons!
Lowell has presented you with an opportunity to punch a god in the face and steal its stuff
Maybe even two gods!
Elves or not this would bring our gods saved count to 3 (Emps-Isha-Khaine) and gods punched count to 2 (Slan-Nurg)
Do it

Bold your poo poo bro. We need it to count. Be part of the solution.

SergZpartan
Jun 20, 2008
I....already voted?

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

SergZpartan posted:

I'm disappointed goons!
Maybe even two gods!
Do it

I am voting for this absurdity.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

SergZpartan posted:

I....already voted?

Ive been known to count votes twice :v:

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

DIOG

DIOG

I AM COMING FOR YOU DIOG

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
You can do it!

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

nerg rush
dog kisser
grognan
hot dog
sergzparan
hot dog
tran
outran
waci
plc

go with
sniper
grognan
hot dog
sergzparan
tran
outran
plc

khaine
tran
swedish
waci
plc

work with anna
grognan

reject fabs
ark
van sandman

K, loosely looks like we want to do Oceans 11 and Oceans 12 both. Ill see what I can cook up.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Plan Tran

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Le Roi est Mort

Lowel had been running his CYOA for three years now. The posts and updates flowed like water and he drank deeply of the fear,outrage,joy, effort posting and bickering. His rival, the great Diogenes was lagging. Soon he would be number one. The largest CYOA in all the board. Just one more post now. One more reply. He hit post.

The world began to shake. A dark portal opened on Lowel's screen, the walls cracked and the toilet backed up with black pitch and the tears of forsaken children. He could feel it. Beyond the obsidian rim. Greatness. Power. The Throne. It was his to take. It was always his to take. He reach through and blacked out.

When Lowel came to he found himself bound in a chair, in a room made of pitch darkness and 1040Ez forms littering the floor alongside lettuce. A tortoise grazed in the distance. As Lowel tried to move he quickly became aware of shackles locking him to the throne and a keyboard within reach. Little furry paws suddenly grasped his face, pulling his eyes open. A small brownish creature leap onto Lowel's lap and centered it's gaze.

"My name is Tomn the Capybara, and we have such posts to show you."

Then the walls began bleed endless text.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Arkanomen posted:

Le Roi est Mort

Lowel had been running his CYOA for three years now. The posts and updates flowed like water and he drank deeply of the fear,outrage,joy, effort posting and bickering. His rival, the great Diogenes was lagging. Soon he would be number one. The largest CYOA in all the board. Just one more post now. One more reply. He hit post.

The world began to shake. A dark portal opened on Lowel's screen, the walls cracked and the toilet backed up with black pitch and the tears of forsaken children. He could feel it. Beyond the obsidian rim. Greatness. Power. The Throne. It was his to take. It was always his to take. He reach through and blacked out.

When Lowel came to he found himself bound in a chair, in a room made of pitch darkness and 1040Ez forms littering the floor alongside lettuce. A tortoise grazed in the distance. As Lowel tried to move he quickly became aware of shackles locking him to the throne and a keyboard within reach. Little furry paws suddenly grasped his face, pulling his eyes open. A small brownish creature leap onto Lowel's lap and centered it's gaze.

The best of all possible worlds :3:

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Current: 415,674

Something Stupid

He nodded. “That does sound like a terrible idea.”
“Good.”
“Although the Eldar God of Healing is trapped there.”
You narrowed your eyes. “Fabiyan…”
“And we would have established ourselves of accomplishing a jailbreak once.”
“You want to bet on getting a miracle twice?
He chuckled. “Well, saint.”
“So, not content with offering yourself to the Eldar in a suicide run, you want to offer it again? What makes you think they’ll accept?”
“They obviously think I can pull it off.”
“Or they want to feed you to She Who Thirsts for reasons of their own.”
“Why would they want to empower their primary enemy?”

You paused, considered. “Okay, so, say you survive. So what?”
“The Eldar want to rescue their pantheon. We can offer to complete the set. And we both agree that Gorgon is a monster that shouldn’t exist. They have the same goals as us.”
“Eldar never have the same goals as us.”
“Well, same as usual. Expect their sudden but inevitable betrayal. Make the deal. Kill Gorgon.”
“There is literally no chance of you doing this…”
“Ohone…”
“Without me.”
He blinked. “What?”
“I’ve survived fusion bombs. I’ve survived the Warp. And I’m not letting you go.
“You aren’t Sainted, though. You’ll die.”
“Because what, I’m only human? Give me ten minutes with the STC and I’ll punch the main gate of the Eye of Terror.”
He grimaced. “I still think the two of us won’t be good enough. Who would our A-team be?”
“Limosa, Edourd. Maybe another Devries clone.”
He pursed his lips. “Another…? No, I won’t ask.”
“Best not to.”
“I do have a possibly very stupid idea though.”
You stared. “In the context of our current conversation? This I want to see.”
“Anna.”
“No.”
“She and I fought Gorgon before.”
“And she betrayed you, emptied an Eldar Webway, and became vastly more powerful.”
“So she’d probably leap at the chance to hit the Palace of Pleasure.”
“And our betrayal.”
He shrugged. “We’re already bringing Eldar. It’s betrayals all the way down.”
“So… what, you think she’ll offer this out of the goodness of her heart?”

A knock at the door. You blinked, turned your head. As did everyone else.
Accessed the video feed of the hallway. Explorer Lucaks, from the Council.
“Yes?”
“Hello, Ohone. Anna asked me to join your conversation. She believed it might be pertinent.”

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
CAPTURE INTERROGATE AND PURGE

We do not deal with subordinates. He will lay his secrets bare and then we will speak with Anna directly.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Arkanomen posted:

CAPTURE INTERROGATE AND PURGE

We do not deal with subordinates. He will lay his secrets bare and then we will speak with Anna directly.

If she can't handle being mocked with puppetry again, she can go gently caress herself.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Arkanomen posted:

Le Roi est Mort

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Smack our head on the table of a few times.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Isn't Anna a daemon prince?

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Skellybones posted:

Isn't Anna a daemon prince?

Or an extrardinarily powerful sorceress in the service of Tzeentch. Yes :D

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

LowellDND posted:

Or an extrardinarily powerful sorceress in the service of Tzeentch. Yes :D

I thought that was her sister, Elsa?

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Alright if we want to do timetravel lets go all out.

Step one: Leave ourselves a message to after we win to use the STC to bake an exact copy of the Iloveyouvirus with a secret killphrase that only we know.
Step two: Have our future self call us now to give us the completed code
Step Three: Present-us travels back in time to when mother was released, kill her and secretly replace her with the OhoneIloveyou virus
Step Four: Travel back to the present and use the killphrase, turning everyone infected with the ILoveYouVirus into mindless Ohone-slaves.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

sullat posted:

I thought that was her sister, Elsa?

:holymoley:

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

:slick:

Lets do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

SergZpartan posted:

I'm disappointed goons!
Maybe even two gods!
Do it

Do this.