Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Team Humanity-First - 5 "Find the real deal Big-E, try to salvage what we can. Maybe stop trusting the AIs so much."

sniper4625
zybourne clock
devildragon777
hollylolly
Hihochiro

Team True Love - 3 "Put our Family and Retinue first. No more unnecessary deaths."

cat_herder
deadmeat5150
BB Rod

Team Loki - 2 "Loki's done right by us so far."

Hexen
Waci

Team Transhumanism - 2 "We shall elevate humanity to reflect the perfection we know to be possible."

dog kisser
The_final_stand

Team Dark Apotheosis -1 "We will become the God of this new world and cast down any and all who threaten us."

Arkanomen

Team Q - 1 "You can't have fun without humans but that doesn't mean you can't have fun with humans."

RandomPaul

Team Chaos - 1 "The Warp shall be our plaything and we shall reign supreme over all creation."

Viva Miriya

Team Amacita - 1 Unifying Team Love and Team Humanity

Mepstein

Team Athenian Technocracy - 1 "Technoutopic Federation, Human Rights & Catgirls, Polygamy to reduce ship wars"

RA Rx

Team Queen Ohone - 0 "We will drag humanity into a new golden age ourselves, kicking and screaming."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

VanSandman posted:

Where is the God-Emperor?
I want a full strategic overview of the next few days, what needs to be accomplished and how best to go about it. Can we shut off the warp gate? How the gently caress do we save Sol? We just killed the Herald, we should be able to!

This is a good post. Im really interested in seeing how Ohone/the thread takes the massive upheaval, where we want to focus next, and so forth. Ask questions and I shall try to answer :D

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Turn the Lights Out

--------------Transmission Incoming --------------
--------------Relay Beacon Aslyus--------------
--------------Imperial Comm Codex--------------
--------------Decrypting--------------
--------------
--------------
--------------
--------------Audio Only--------------
--------------Processing--------------
--------------Speech To Text Mode--------------

This is Captain Marekus of the Emperor's Vigilance, Nightwatch Fleet, Ultima Segementum. I think, we are somewhere rimwards of the Eastern Fringe. Our fleet group is officially monitoring for Tyranid activity at the border of the Ghoul Stars. That doesn't matter now. Does anything matter now? The Astropath and Navigator contingent reported the light of Terra is gone. Snuffed out. They took the Emperor's Mercy before explaining further. Shut down the oxygen to their deck and left us to drift. Half of the fleet did not re-enter real-space. We were able to drop out near some uncharted system. A pale brown star with a handful of dead worlds. The Mechanicus reported a few asteroids with enough water and hydrocarbons to keep the fleet for a few cycles, but it doesn't matter now. We are still men, those that are left.

*muffled warning sirens*
*captain shouting, reports, indistinct*

The Wrathful Scythe, one of our heavy frigates just succumbed. Twenty six thousand souls, if there were that many left. I make this report as fulfillment of my duties as Captain of this vessel and a loyal citizen of the Imperium. There is something out here. It is not Tyranid, not Xeno, not even heretic, although it would be soothing to see something that once was human. A week after anchoring around a moderately warm inner planet the ground troops began reporting disappearances. This was expected as tidally locked worlds are not the safest. Excursions out of the habitat zone simply never reported back, and scans from orbit reported tracks that simply ended in nothing. It didn't matter how many were sent out, human and machine alike would simply be snatched up, save for one Baneblade. It had been sent into the nightward side of the planet along with an entire battalion of guardsmen and their associated, irreplaceable hardware. The cogboys had detected a large deposit of rare minerals and fuel ore that could last decades. If we were to survive then we had to capture that area. They disappeared mid-report. I was talking to the ground liaison. She simply stopped mid-sentence. "Operation is normal. No casualties. Nothing but dead rock. I think we are going to stop for rations in a......". The comm was still open just...nothing.

The fleet scrambled. Senors poured over the area. Transport ships screamed across the planet to canvass the area. They found nothing. The Admiral ordered an evacuation and troops began to pull back from this cursed planet. After four days a transmission rang out. A single Baneblade from the lost battalion had returned. A wave of joy erupted but was quickly rent into fear. The tank was heavily damaged. Curious gouges were ripped from its hull, its main cannon simply gone and only one tread remained. Half the crew were dead and strange blood coated the hull. The tank was sent to the Mechanicus and the crew to the Inquisition boat. The report was quickly distributed among the command staff.

Shortly after making camp the battalion was entrapped in a strange energy field and found themselves in a strange version of the planet. The terrain did not shift but strange crystal structures coated the landscape and the troops found themselves surrounded by vile creatures. It was not known if they were abhumans or true xenos but they looked like humans with long spindly limbs and faces that were a wretched mockery of the human form. There seemed to be some previous contact with these creatures by the Inquisition redacted those lines from the report. The xenos quickly began to tear into the trapped men. Strange crystal weapons that ate holes into anything, leaving gaping wounds or exposed machinery. It was a slaughter and the survivors were quickly abducted. The Baneblade was at the edge of the strange energy net and was able to fight its way out, but not after taking heavy damage. The Xenos did not pursue.

After reading the report I ordered the ship placed on lockdown, refused any returns from the surface and placed the crew on intruder alert. The other captains too umbrage to our actions. There were only so many resources on each ship and one crewman out of place jeopardizes everything. I have been in enough engagements to know that a single survivor is a trap. I stood firm in my refusal to accept planetside refugees and the Admiral was about to order me to recant. He would have if his ship was not destroyed. In half an hour a Dictator class Cruiser was cracked and sank into the planet's atmosphere, hemorrhaging escape pods and flight craft. Panic and shock broke the fleet and I ordered our craft to vector to the outside edge of the fleet and to shoot down any escape craft or debris that came our way. It cost the life of my second in command and three helms men in the mutiny. The remaining deckhands dragged me to the nearest air-lock. I was to be spaced but new reports of ships under attack confirmed my suspicions. Ship after ship fell, intruders matching the description of the xenos rampaging from cargo bays and escape pods. The fleet was reduced to four, well now three ships. We continued to vector away from the group, hanging in extreme orbit. If we were to survive we would need to recover some resources from the group, but for now we spent our ammo taking out anything that drew too close. A week passed.

The ship continued under intruder conditions. Nothing in or out and cannons sorted out the rest. The crew on the outer decks reported some noises on the hull. The breech alarms sounded moments later. The crew put up a valiant effort and lasted several hours until it became clear the ship was lost. The strange cavitating weapons tore through everything. I know the xenos are vacuum resistant. I vented the air from lost decks to no effect.Only holy Ceramite seemed to resist their advance. Our magos sealed the reactor decks and I sealed off command. The navigators were long dead. I could hear the crew pounding on the door to the bridge. There was fighting. It is quiet now. I've been shutting down decks to conserve my air and I think the Magos detached the engine. I am sending this on emergency power. It's cold but they do not seem to care. Emperor preserve my soul. I have failed. They whisper to me. A blood tithe fulfilled. The Debt of Drazak repaid. the Inquisition ship asked that all messages be sent to the Black Templars. I send this now, and hope someone hears it. My fingers are too frozen to operate my bolter. I think they are cutting their way in.

--------------Message Ends. Transmitter failure-------------
--------------Routing Message Coreward --------------
--------------Tagging Black Templar, Astartes Frequency--------------
--------------Pending connection--------------
--------------
--------------
--------------
--------------Message Send Failure--------------
--------------Retrying--------------
--------------
--------------
--------------Retrying--------------
--------------
--------------

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

:D :allears:

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe
I just finished reading this thread (the Lowell bits) and hats off to you Lowell, your output and drive are both prodigious and of consistently good quality. Not Shakespeare or Banks, but you'll give the best of the Black Library and even the Caliban's War authors a run for their money.

The worldbuilding and foreshadowing is top notch, and reading through the entire thread end to end in a week, you can really see where everything was hinted at years ago. Some other authors *cough*Diogenes*cough* could stand to pick up some tips rather than relying incessantly on rodents and rocks falling.

As an old YSS vet, I think you need a roboluv avatar.

Anyway put me on Team Humanity.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Z the IVth posted:

I just finished reading this thread (the Lowell bits) and hats off to you Lowell, your output and drive are both prodigious and of consistently good quality. Not Shakespeare or Banks, but you'll give the best of the Black Library and even the Caliban's War authors a run for their money.

The worldbuilding and foreshadowing is top notch, and reading through the entire thread end to end in a week, you can really see where everything was hinted at years ago. Some other authors *cough*Diogenes*cough* could stand to pick up some tips rather than relying incessantly on rodents and rocks falling.

As an old YSS vet, I think you need a roboluv avatar.

Anyway put me on Team Humanity.

Welcome! And thank you :D

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Figuring out where the God Emperor has scampered off to should definitely be a priority, which feeds into the other top priority as I see it: figuring out an Astronomicon replacement yesterday.

(No not literally, any eldar reading this thread.)

We really need to nip this new Age of Strife in the bud ASAP. Perhaps a trip to Ultramarine space is in order, to figure out how theyre doing it. Good thing there's no potential conflict brewing in that region of space...

Edit: perhaps some sort of decentralized system? A thousand lesser beacons might be more feasible than one giant Emprah-sized one, and less vulnerable to critical system failure in the long run.

sniper4625 fucked around with this message at 22:19 on May 15, 2016

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Double posting for a question: what is interstellar communication like right now? I have to assume most astropath choirs are having a bad time with....everything going on, really. Restoring communication would probably go a long way towards keeping the galaxy from completely falling apart.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Outrail posted:

How do we know Fabian's wings weren't granted by chaos powers pretending to be the corpse-god? I mean they are a mutation from the perfect visage of humanity.

Copy pasting the old posts, found this.

... Heh.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

VanSandman posted:

Where is the God-Emperor?
I want a full strategic overview of the next few days, what needs to be accomplished and how best to go about it. Can we shut off the warp gate? How the gently caress do we save Sol? We just killed the Herald, we should be able to!

Not really the same skillset, those.

We now have to assume the Dragon of Traal is out of commission, the Olympus hostile, the Blessed Lady besieged. We don't actually know the state of Sol, although we've been told the Astronomicon may be screwed - we are in for such a surprise that it's probably a good thing we're running on storyteller rules because coping would probably cost all of our second-system notoriety plus a burn or three.

Out of character (note: not an authoritative analysis unless Word of God confirms):

The warp gate's been sitting at the heart of the Imperial Palace for eleven thousand years, opened during the Great Heresy, plugged by an incomprehensibly psykically active throne-carcass. Most likely nothing will seal it again and it's only by virtue of basically all the other daemons of the Warp being everywhere but here that Holy Terra isn't already a memory. Yeah, without some of those fancy Necron pillars or something Earth is shot and while Cadia doesn't need 'em anymore good luck getting them over here.

Other casualties include the shipyards at Neptune and basically the entire inward asteroid belt. Titan's probably fine and no one knows what the deal is with Mars right now (they probably figured out the other party to the Treaty of Olympus isn't there anymore and are poring over it for survival clauses, though). Everything else has whatever's left en route from their supply chains.

Without the Astronomicon, Terra no longer has effective supply chains to coordinate, or the means to coordinate them. No more agri-worlds feeding hive worlds unless they share a star system (or the hive world is real good at the various forms of urban agriculture). No more quarry-worlds feeding forge worlds unless they share a star system. No more contributions of people to the Imperial Guard. No more deployment of the Imperial Guard, or the Imperial Navy, or of Space Marines. Forces limited to nearby systems; occasionally Guard, minor amounts of Arbites, distressing amounts of Sororitas. Rogue traders and the Navy and the Black Ships becalmed; Inquisitors cut off from their resources, retinues not basically next to them, and social networks.

A million miniature Imperia of Man, many of them starving, many of them at each other's throats. None with a way to harness or manage the psykers they have. In a galaxy whose plurality species is rapidly becoming mostly psykers, and for whom that process probably just got a solid kick in the rear end thanks to the excitement in the Warp.

Unless you're Ultramar, this is The Big One. If you ARE Ultramar, this is what you've been planning for all these centuries.

sniper4625 posted:

Figuring out where the God Emperor has scampered off to should definitely be a priority, which feeds into the other top priority as I see it: figuring out an Astronomicon replacement yesterday.

(No not literally, any eldar reading this thread.)

We really need to nip this new Age of Strife in the bud ASAP. Perhaps a trip to Ultramarine space is in order, to figure out how theyre doing it. Good thing there's no potential conflict brewing in that region of space...

Edit: perhaps some sort of decentralized system? A thousand lesser beacons might be more feasible than one giant Emprah-sized one, and less vulnerable to critical system failure in the long run.

As a bonus you could actually navigate WITH them instead of merely BY them. One point source, no matter how bright, can only be a lighthouse; navigating in three dimensions requires four sources, and adding a fifth for time when time will just do its own thing would be immensely complicated. GPS likes to have seven to ten and that's just for the surface of one planet. You would still have the trouble of distinguishing between them unless you embedded metadata in their signals, ideally copious so they could be used to rebuild a ship's map of the galaxy GPS-ephemeris-style if need be.

Actually I'm wondering how there isn't a huge depression in the Warp from the radiation-blasted few thousand parsecs around the galactic core where intelligent life doesn't really work right, because it seems like even with the material and the Warp not mapping nearly 1:1 that and other empty/prohibitive spaces (like Golgotha and now the Eye, natch) are kind of hard to miss and wouldn't have enough time for the effects of the fall of the Eldar and human colonization on the galaxy's collective unconsciousness to have fully dispersed yet.

dont be mean to me fucked around with this message at 23:03 on May 15, 2016

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
WHERE IS THE GOD-EMPEROR?
WHERE IS THE MAN WHO PROCLAIMED HIMSELF MASTER OF MANKIND AND LED THE GREAT CRUSADE?

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

VanSandman posted:

WHERE IS THE GOD-EMPEROR?
WHERE IS THE MAN WHO PROCLAIMED HIMSELF MASTER OF MANKIND AND LED THE GREAT CRUSADE?

No one knows, possibly not even the Real Emperor themselves.

Also I would (will anyway) edit it in to the previous post but it's a safe bet no one on Titan or Mars needs to be told the Treaty of Olympus is probably no longer in effect.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
That's a pretty great post, Sir Unimaginative, hits a whole bunch of points I was thinking about.

Definitely starting to think we should plan a trip Ultramar way sometime in the near future...once we've had a chance to take stock closer to home, at least.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Sir Unimaginative has it. The only slight difference I have is that veteran Navigators (usually seen in the Fleets) are still able to do microjumps. Usually, these would be used to ensure a fleet arrives in one place at one time, but now its the only method of travel really.

So, if you have some good navigators, you can probably work in a handful of lightyears. My rule of thumb is 1% distance. The pilgrimage that Old-Sire ran, for example, would take two Millenia to do safely, as opposed to twenty years.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

sniper4625 posted:

That's a pretty great post, Sir Unimaginative, hits a whole bunch of points I was thinking about.

Definitely starting to think we should plan a trip Ultramar way sometime in the near future...once we've had a chance to take stock closer to home, at least.

At the very least we should warn them that Huron is headed that way, after his attack on Sol was thwarted, he vowed to sack Ultramar next. He seems to have been planning to do this, possibly with the chaos sorceress Anna. Do not believe his lies, whatever he says!

Also, put me down for team Queen Ohone.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

And, of course, for that to make sense Chaos needs a way to navigate normally without the Astronomicon.

Which means the fastest way for a fiefdom to return to 'normalcy' is get some Chaos psykers on board :unsmigghh:

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Team queen ohone here

Was part of nearly a three thousand caucus nearly turned riot this weekend. I'll pop in irc in a couple hours. Nice finale!

Grognan fucked around with this message at 23:17 on May 15, 2016

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

sullat posted:

At the very least we should warn them that Huron is headed that way, after his attack on Sol was thwarted, he vowed to sack Ultramar next. He seems to have been planning to do this, possibly with the chaos sorceress Anna. Do not believe his lies, whatever he says!

Also, put me down for team Queen Ohone.

That's one of the reasons why I'm wondering about our current communication capabilities - if anyone is going to have the capacity to receive our broadcasts, it's going to be Ultramar.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Grognan posted:

Team queen ohone here

Was part of nearly a three thousand caucus nearly turned riot this weekend. I'll pop in irc in a couple hours. Nice finale!

Ty :D. And you can't just leave a post like that :v: What happened?

sniper4625 posted:

That's one of the reasons why I'm wondering about our current communication capabilities - if anyone is going to have the capacity to receive our broadcasts, it's going to be Ultramar.

You can use the Olympus to actually fly (wherever), if you feel the inclination.

Here are the speed rates:

Olympus (nearly instantaneous)
Warptek (chaos, maybe Sebekh soon, standard 40k speeds)
Tau FTL (Ultramar is the only place with it) (forum searching tells me they are about 20% old rates)
Microjumps (1% old rates) (This includes the Beast, unless modifications are made)

Loel fucked around with this message at 23:32 on May 15, 2016

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Phone posting so links are hard to wrangle. I'll be in irc in some hours

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Oh cool, I wasn't looking forward to jumping to Ultramar 1% at a time. Still plenty to do first I guess before we jet off to sew the Imperium back together. (With a few improvements :))

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Maybe the real Emperor is stuck in an old guy on life support in what was once known as New Jersey...

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

As I would probably get a brick to the head otherwise, Team True Love.

RA Rx
Mar 24, 2016

Come on team catgirl, are we going to let something as boring as Humanity First or take the day?

I agree Team Love is good, but surely we could stand for more than not loving up our deployments?
Maybe we could merge Team Love, Transhumanism and Athenian Technocracy?
It shouldn't be too hard, we're all very similar.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
What part of our situation is "boring?" Makes sense that Ohone might be more focused on the necessary work of recovery than continuing down the path of robophilia, considering that our AI waifu turned out to be responsible for the Age of Strife.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Slice of Life: Brother-Sergeant Octavius Tertius Venatorus. Location: Tantal IV, Realm of Ultramar

>>>STANDBY FOR SALUTE REPORT. READY.

Thought For The Day: To defy Her is to court doom.

1: Situation Ongoing assessment of REDACTED integration into communities, ongoing investigation of sedition and dissident activity.

CONTACT REPORT

Size understrength company of irregular infantry, no supporting vehicles

Activity Rioting, violence, destruction of public and private property, attempted murder of REDACTED refugees.

Location Central Velden, Gridref 32S LB 86729 11628

Units Ad hoc irregulars

Time 11:04 Zulu/01:36 Ultramar, 16th day, Month 7

Equipment Various farm implements of iron and steel, crossbows, black powder munitions, flintlocks, arquebus, crossbows, rudimentary incendiary devices.

2:Resolution After observing local insurgents, Fireteam 02 approached from the east utilising Codex urban doctrine. Bolter use was authorised, and supported by 24th Cerulean Arrow Musketeer Brigade we overcame the enemy. Estimated 200 enemy dead, 0 friendly casualties. REDACTED refugees returned to camp Gridref 33S LB 86102 11394. Ammunition expenditure attached. Situation normalised.

>>>CONFIRM RECEIPT OF SALUTE REPORT
>>>CONFIRMED

Hexenritter fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jan 18, 2017

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Switching to Team Amacita

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Team Humanity-First - 6 "Find the real deal Big-E, try to salvage what we can. Maybe stop trusting the AIs so much."

sniper4625
zybourne clock
devildragon777
hollylolly
Hihochiro
Z the IVth

Team True Love - 4 "Put our Family and Retinue first. No more unnecessary deaths."

cat_herder
deadmeat5150
BB Rod
LivesinGrey

Team Loki - 2 "Loki's done right by us so far."

Hexen
Waci

Team Transhumanism - 2 "We shall elevate humanity to reflect the perfection we know to be possible."

dog kisser
The_final_stand

Team Queen Ohone - 2 "We will drag humanity into a new golden age ourselves, kicking and screaming."

sullat
grognan

Team Amacita - 2 Unifying Team Love and Team Humanity

Mepstein
RandomPaul

Team Dark Apotheosis -1 "We will become the God of this new world and cast down any and all who threaten us."

Arkanomen

Team Chaos - 1 "The Warp shall be our plaything and we shall reign supreme over all creation."

Viva Miriya

Team Athenian Technocracy - 1 "Technoutopic Federation, Human Rights & Catgirls, Polygamy to reduce ship wars"

RA Rx

Team Q - 0 "You can't have fun without humans but that doesn't mean you can't have fun with humans."

Loel fucked around with this message at 00:47 on May 16, 2016

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Slice of Life: Sebekh the Execrator. Location: The Empiricist, Eye of Ruin system, .5AU outside black hole event horizon, Ultima Segmentum

It was as though Athena had decided "here and no further." Sebekh did not understand it, and his hunger, his quest for knowledge, was now being leashed and restrained. Little could be said to infuriate a Magos, such emotions are not productive, but with all that he had learned, all that he had seen, to stop now was a crime, an insult to science and the desire to know. All that he had theorised and schemed and planned based upon the perfect integration of Warptek, Xenotek, Heretek and Archaeotech was being tugged to a grinding halt by her indecision and sudden caution.

"Now more than ever we have an opportunity to acquire materiel, researchers, and while we're bolstering our resources and opening yet more avenues of research and development we can strike crippling blows against those who would stand against us and see us laid low. I don't understand."

"I just have my reservations about some of the disciplines you're practicing. I am really not at ease with Warptek, you remember what happened with my shard? Singularities inside your ship, twisting heads off, et cetera. I just think that we should take this opportunity to enjoy the breathing room and let our existing developments settle in and percolate, finish up the research projects you've already been working on rather than throwing a thousand new strands out there. I know you can multitask, I do not deny you that, but now we need to develop our space. Bolster our strength."

"Bah." The digitised growl vibrated through the deckplates as he waved his hand frustratedly and turned to stalk off down the corridors toward the laboratories. Had he blood, it would be quietly boiling.

Ohone simply backed out of the doorway she had been standing in and made herself very, very small.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Team Q for me (With a side of go for the techno-utopia/be practical).

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

While I have no idea where Ra Rx got catgirls from with regards to Team Athenian Technocracy, I cannot say for definite that felid DNA would be objectionable :v:

I would however, seeing as there is a strong sentiment towards it, like to suggest a Coalition of Teams True Love, Transhumanism and Humanity First, their goals all ostensibly reach in the same direction.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Okay, my notes and the thread seem to be suggesting a couple basic trends:

Searching for Siddhartha
Going to Ultramar
Nurgle Heist
Slaanesh Heist

I'll begin sketching what that arc(s) might look like.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
I'm not sure if it will even do anything, but can we try to put a powerful Psyker/Fabiyan/Dorn on what's left of the Golden Throne, and see if that helps to reduce Terra's demon problem?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

LowellDND posted:

Okay, my notes and the thread seem to be suggesting a couple basic trends:

Searching for Siddhartha
Going to Ultramar
Nurgle Heist
Slaanesh Heist

I'll begin sketching what that arc(s) might look like.

We have to try to rob Tzeentch of Anna's soul too, per our agreement with her.

Well, I guess we don't have to do that, but we did promise to and I want to see if we can pull off another hat-trick.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

paragon1 posted:

We have to try to rob Tzeentch of Anna's soul too, per our agreement with her.

Well, I guess we don't have to do that, but we did promise to and I want to see if we can pull off another hat-trick.

I really need to go back and look up all the bargains we made :v:

We agreed to get her soul from Tzeentch, and Husbando agreed to heist the eldar god from Nurgle. I think the thread just wanted to heist the other Eldar gods from Slaanesh while we were at it?

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

LowellDND posted:

We agreed to get her soul from Tzeentch, and Husbando agreed to heist the eldar god from Nurgle. I think the thread just wanted to heist the other Eldar gods from Slaanesh while we were at it?

Yeah fuckit, might as well. The knife-ears'll love us forever.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

LowellDND posted:

I think we might have promised to in order to get the Eldar to go along with our battle plan?

It was a, uh, confusing time.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Team Amacita

Looking for the campfire scene to progress to a bulleted to do list

Did we ask for training and upgrades since we're basically paused and could use this time to better ourself?

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Book3 Draft 0 is caught up to thread page 400 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G1U-osECdEP8ZGW3oxPIwn4jI6t1KT9HqEDVC8qJNPs/edit New posts go at the bottom

If anyone else wants to try their hand a bit, grab all in character posts :D including other writers.

Loel fucked around with this message at 05:20 on May 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Stealing Anna's soul from Birdbrain is a good idea.

But I think Birdbrain would appreciate the irony of having Anna assume her position instead. And we'd have a friendly chaos God of just as planned.