Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Walrusmaster
Sep 21, 2009
B. A has the chance of coming into conflict with several well-armed henchmen when we don't have backup right outside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walrusmaster
Sep 21, 2009

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Sleeping a crapton is actually a symptom of not getting enough restoritive sleep! I hated my CPAP for a long time but when I finally got the mask and setting that worked best it's been and incredible change. Wake up with energy, no headache, and not feeling like the cat poo poo in my mouth.

:catstare: maybe you should also consider sleeping in a different room than your cat...the mask might take care of the symptom, but not the root problem...

Walrusmaster
Sep 21, 2009

Sogol posted:

Learn.

synthesize a DNA specific virus, poison, weapon, bomb specifically targeted at Devries and all clones. Subtly isolate and lock down the spire. Introduce the DNA wep. Monitor.

Ideally we would incapacitate him, but really just killing him like a bug with insecticide would be fine.

This is a good plan. Acting out of intelligence instead of rage.

Also it'd be nice to take him out with a clever approach, not brute force.

Walrusmaster
Sep 21, 2009

sniper4625 posted:

I don't think Devries is going anywhere.

Guide - Miriam
Conscience - Galahad
Cunning - Dwarf

this I don't even trust Devries as a brain-in-a-box.

Walrusmaster
Sep 21, 2009
save 2, self and hubby. We'll still have an emergency fate point left for, say, when the inquisition shows up to kill us for this little adventure.

Walrusmaster
Sep 21, 2009

Deadmeat5150 posted:

This is how literal Living Saints are made, you realize that right? The faith of millions can spread to billions, and that affects the Warp. Living Saints get their power through that faith, tapping the Warp without having to be a psyker.

What I'm saying is let's not be surprised if husbando suddenly sprouts wings.

That would be neat, but I just read that living saints are always female (and short lived unfortunately).

... How does the empire feel about gay marriage?

Walrusmaster
Sep 21, 2009
kill orcs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walrusmaster
Sep 21, 2009
Don't burn the warrant, don't kill anyone at the moment No need to take drastic action just yet.