Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

Grognan posted:

C I think this is a CrossFit Cult.

This is the greatest heresy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

E: to the lab!

Also D: throw Flours in. What could go wrong?

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

A1. Having our own lab could come in handy later on.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

LowellDND posted:

Works for me. Everything I know about chemistry I learned from watching Bones, so Ill cheerfully defer to people who sound like they know what they are doing :D

In light of this clarification, I want to point out that I'm voting to take all of the liquid.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

D. Control them and the rest will follow.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Rally the Tribes, storm the Food Vats. Amacita can wait. To help us diagnose her and others, we should develop a psychedelic Ishihara plate test.

Edit: we shouldn't be afraid to space the entire food processing area if need be; we can always give Amacita to Lord-Sire to prove our actions were necessary.

MaliciousOnion fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Dec 10, 2014

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

LowellDND posted:

-Sees weird word-

-looks it up-

Holy crap, that never occurred to me. Thats an amazing response. :aaaaa:

Finally, being colourblind is useful.

I think we should tell Lord-Sire that there's a rebellion going down, possibly xenos related, but leave out our previous investigations, and Amacita's involvement. Sorry, can't explain right now, have to save the city.

On the subject of Amacita, we should incapacitate her and deal with her if she's affected, or leave her if she's clean. We don't even know if the effects of this can be reversed.

MaliciousOnion fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Dec 11, 2014

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

mepstein73 posted:

On a totally unrelated note (hence the new post), I want to see what we're naming Flours' replacement. While no cat can truly replace our former companion, I feel that this new battle-hardened clawbeast will do well at our side.

Thank goodness someone's asking the questions that matter. I vote we call our new pet Rad.

(Also plan my dad works for me.)

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Last time it took our Lord-Sire in an exo-suit to put this thing down; I don't think we should go looking for a fight.

I vote B, with the purpose of shutting down the food distribution, and F calling an Omega.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Slaanesh? Pfft. Come back when you've got an offer from Nurgle. B.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

D2. Run away!

Edit: Throw the artifact at it.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Grognan posted:

A We need the killy power for the Xeno and its friends.

This, plus texting Lord-Sire.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

GhostStalker posted:

Don't you need to serve as an Interrogator for an Inquisitor for a while before you're judged worthy by a conclave of senior Inquisitors to hold the Inquisitorial Rosette? At least, that's how I remember it worked in Eisenhorn and Ravenor, and remember a passing mention of that in Dark Heresy: Ascension.

Ravenor was in his twenties when he became an Inquisitor. Also, who cares it's just a game. Do whatever is cool.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

This is the correct answer. Why would we waste such a good opportunity to learn?

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Outrail posted:

Especially if any warning signs tell us not to mix a particular substance with anything else.

If there's any ammonia pipes, maybe we can mix with the bleach and make crystals.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Colonel Wood posted:

B 1 and Ohone kills Woodhouse herself. Also would we gain anything by dissecting him?

This. We should take care of our own.

wiegieman posted:

Who is the Imperial patron saint of one-liners, this is important.

St Arnold of Cimmeria

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

If that map is to scale, fulfilling our obligations in Gamma could take a week, which is too long for us to be away at the start of this campaign. Also, we should be careful of the next round of drop pods, lest we end up like the guardsmen we landed on.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

B - accept food and supplies from the Subsixers, but don't let the soldiers mingle with them.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Xun posted:

Why not B + D, look around the office as the skull scouts? I assume it'll be going out of vision range anyway and there's no point standing around

This one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Team Catgirl