Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
Let's do like a best of 3 challenge with some combat, racing and then a God knowledge quiz or something. So A + C + a little E.

and after all that, we should probably marry some people up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
Another vote for B here.

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
Voting a B cuz we should deffo dip. Throw Za'k toward the front door and make an exit similar to our entrance.

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
A

Deceive
Fel Simple
Sound Constitution

Grognan posted:

C We're going to need more dakka here.

You're not wrong but I think we should stick around til the area has other friendlies in it, just so we don't miss anything, Can we maybe get to a vantage point?
all that said, even when backup shows up, we should only be directing stuff in this state.

a cat irl fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Sep 29, 2014

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
+1 for CSM
Also +1 for a retinue of servo skulls.

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
Spend!!!

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010

Tomn posted:

I don't know about anyone else, but having migrated here from a CYOA in which the fastest forms of communications consists of signal fires or a dude running as fast as he can and where battlefield intelligence consists of oracular visions, I am entirely OK with using and abusing instantaneous, cost-free communications to its maximum extent.

So B.

Don't forget about his Magic Dog Chat. :v:

Also, another vote for B. Knowledge is power!

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
Let's go with C for now. See if there is anything good on the pilot and check out the cargo. If it seems like we need to go after that, we go. If not, we maybe get more involved with whatever is in the ship.

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
Let's Bounce. They're here, no sense in staying in danger longer than is needed.

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
C

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010

HiHo ChiRho posted:

D. "Frankly I'd be worried at the point when people stop trying to kill me. That's when I know I've become irrelevant."

Dis right here