Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Voting A.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

A

Deceive
Fel Simple
Sound Constitution

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

my dad posted:

Murderbuddies!!! :neckbeard:

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Sogol posted:

We are the ship. I like it.

E: the infestation of humans may eventually become problematic I suppose.

We are Titans Child?

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Serpentis posted:

May as well buddy up with the Tech-Priests, they get everywhere for everyone to do anything; they might have some useful information for us about things we can do for the General without bothering him directly.

Oh, and do speak to the Magos.

This looks good to me.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Mr Apollo posted:

E. "Those that know don't speak, and those that speak, don't know."
Voting this.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

A - B
We need to get these two thorns out of our side, and make some cash also.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Save.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Ask through the skull if they are with the bride or the groom. No matter the response, have the bow tie spin and the skull make WOOP WOOP WOOP noises as it exits

This!

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

VanSandman posted:

They have yet to conflict, Sire.

This.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

jng2058 posted:

Now I know there are some parts of Ohone's brain that are unhappy about this. There have been accusations of irreverence and, heaven forbid, wackiness. To those parts I say this:

Lighten up!

This ain't Paradise Lost. We're playing in a setting with space elves, space orks, and space knights. (The space dwarves all got eaten by space bugs.) All the "In the Grim Darkness of the Far Future There is Only War" stuff is only a paper thin coating over a VERY ridiculous universe. For the Emperor's sake, does anyone else remember the riding servitor race?

Don't get too hung up on being serious. We're on a roller-coaster, enjoy the ride!

The Scrunts are Scrunting it up in the Slam Sector.

White Noise Marine fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Feb 25, 2015

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Tomn posted:

What's the matter, Inquisitor? Too radical for you? :smug:

(A smugface with a Commisar cap on would honestly not be out of place.)

:smugissar:

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

TheParadigm posted:

Phone posting, please bear with me here.

Enter full rebellious/seditious sabotage mode.
We've just been told how far we stand above the tech here. Cogs within cogs is Perfect here. Use atmospherics, airlocks, alarms, fire systems, cameras, crushing doors, anything electric. Lighting systems, PA can be used to lure targets about. Maybe there is a second worm, or security servitors. Hack everything. Trash compactors, elevators, everything. THEN

Gun heavily for our targets and rivals with our new assets. Aim to disable, capture, or inconvenience. Saidwells retinue first, then other rival inquisitors likely to vote against us in the trial.
Remember: fire and fatigue damage is an excellent way of bringing heavier targets down.

We will use Saidwells acolytes to frame the gently caress out him if we get any, which is why they are first. If we are wildly successful(we won't be), the voting pool on the conclave could be reduced to more friendly factions.(like kozileks posse)

There are two branches I'll go into here, but:

Use Megabyte to carry out the hacks. Our dogis ideal for this. Colchite implants, Athenas reconfigurable tools, cogs within cogs, and able to borrow our own skill ratings: megabyte isn't a dog. It's a stealth tech magos with universal compatability, preserves our alibi status, and is small enough to fit in vents. Just give em dog magboots to get anywhere.

We use megabyte to establish access ( which we then use to setup traps), but at the same time we are turning lots of security systems. Megabyte then starts stealing parts for Athena while the security is ours. Two layer plan.

This is a smokescreen tactic, kind of. If this is a mockery of a tribunal... show it off. Assassinating witnesses is fair play.... so is retaliation. We want everyone in disarray while we act.

The eldar admitted to killing limosa, and presumably our suspicious robotic self got that recorded somewhere. All we need to do is link/frame saidwell to the eldar( with help from a captured minion of his and the elves assisting ), and this wraps our trial up nicely: he looks really, really loving bad for picking a fight with an us and causing all this inquisition drama If it's his fault in the first place.

Second, Get our husband on the staff issue, fill him in with our leads. he's on the Beast, is Family now, and most importantly a commisar: whodunnit is his Thing. Set him on the mystery off the blue and golds and watch what falls out.

It is time for inquisition grade trickery and machinations. Dogs within dogs, you could say. Plan Go Dog Wild, everyone.

Also: this plan doesn't really require our physical presence. Run it along side other plans the thread comes up with, or just establish alibis for Ohone on the conclave as it goes of.

Voting this.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Shop.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Waci posted:

Plan JT Jag.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

TranPlan

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Cat girl skin rugs sounds pretty comfy when you think about it

I don't know, maybe stuff them for our trophy room, like a hunter would.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Rockopolis posted:

I'm kind of surprised there's this much of a stink about them. I just think it's hilarious that they're actually canon abhumans. I guess should have just gone with a Squat. A Slayer Cult would probably fight right in to the ship, now that I think of it.
How hard is it for the Felinids to shave, even assuming they're actually hirsute? It's not like every dude on the ship is rocking the lumbersexual look, as cool as that would be.

The Squats have died out, we are only left with Scrunts.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Combo Janguar-Sandman Vote

This gets my vote. Aka plan JTSand.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Kill

:justpost::justpost::justpost:

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Ask her to stay.