Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
B11

VVV: changed my vote to reflect this.

Asehujiko fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Aug 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011

LowellDND posted:

While I do love the B4/B11 idea, what would be the mechanics?

I have Nobleborn listed as

+5 Fellowship
-5 Willpower
Basic Skills : Literacy (Int), Speak Language (High Gothic, Low Gothic) (Int)
Talents : Peer (Nobility), Peer (Academics, Adeptus Mechanicus, Administratum, Astropaths, Ecclesiarchy, Government, Mercantile, Millitary, or Underworld)
Etiquette : +10 to Interaction Skill Tests when dealing with high authority and in formal settings.
Legacy of Wealth : Double starting wealth and income.
Vendetta : Enemy determined by the GM.
Wounds Bonus : 1d5 (3)
Fate : 1-3 : 2, 4-9 : 3, 10 : 4

and Void born as

+5 Willpower
-5 Strength
Skills : Speak Language (Ship Dialect)
Basic Skills : Navigation (Stellar) (Int), Pilot (Spacecraft) (Ag)
Talents : Void Accustomed
Charmed : Roll 1d10 when using a Fate Point (not Burning), on a natural 9 it is not lost.
Ill Omened : -5 to all Fellowship tests to interact with non Voidborn humans
Wounds Bonus : 1d5 (3)
Fate : 1-5 : 3, 6-10 : 4

using http://goo.gl/OwzFKa as source, let me know if that doesn't match the books
Fate points and wounds are off, as is the noble's ability at a quick glance.

Rule wise, there is no official method/support for mashing two backgrounds together like that.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
Isn't it in our best interest to not leave a "hello and congratulations with your new job at the Inquisition" note lying around even if we do follow their instructions? Especially if we are to share a ship with some variety of heretic? Memorize the location of that broadcasting station and destroy all documentation linking us to the Inquisition. Then do C with the ultimate goal of obtaining the warrant as in F.

Asehujiko
Apr 6, 2011
E

Prevent the ship from blowing up while Red 5 drives off. Then, announce that the race was actually a secret test of character to see who's mind was the most focussed on keeping the ship intact in the event of a (totally planned) catastrophe like this. Declare yourself the winner.