Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
A good cry makes you feel better. Bush the putton to feel batter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Viva Miriya posted:

hehehe sucker

I thought we agreed not to talk about that. :colbert:

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

There Bias Two posted:

It seems unfair to let someone who hasn't posted for a year vote to press the end game button.

Please don't lurker shame. Just because you don't have anything better to do than to post here doesn't mean your vote is more valuable. This is a democracy, after all.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Arkanomen posted:

Please do not rig the cyoa. That's douchey.

Lowell can tell me to stop if he finds it appropriate.

There Bias Two posted:

And in many democracies, only citizens can vote. :D

Most democracies don't have a requirement for how frequently you must have voted in the past to be eligible, either.

Waci fucked around with this message at 01:38 on May 7, 2016

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

paragon1 posted:

Beyond "I want Waci to get what they want." that is.

Hey this is a perfectly valid reason.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Push the Button 21/25

dog kisser
Blashpemaster
HiHo ChiRho
Zybourne Clock
5 Slaan
Hot Dog Day 80
RA Rx
Hexenritter
A Darker Porpoise
10 Waci
Mepstein73
Haystack
Xun
Arkanomen
15 jng2058
Ubern00b
Esser-Z
Sormus
Viva Miriya
Crowtribe

WARNING: Button pushing is sticky.

Four votes is all we need.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

paragon1 posted:

Only if you think your personal preferences should take precedence over everyone else in a group activity.

This has surprisingly little to do with my personal preferences, though I understand why it doesn't really look like that right now.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
The thread still lives, for three more votes.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

paragon1 posted:

What does it have to do with then?

The people involved can explain it if they think it's appropriate

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
I think this could have been handled better, but that's neither my problem nor my decision.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
I think you accidentally got an extra word there, dear friend.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
No, I just don't particularly feel like sharing. Nothing so important or dramatic.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Arkanomen posted:

gently caress you.

In your dreams we gently caress. In my dreams I drown. I'm not sure which one is the nightmare.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Push the Button 25/25

dog kisser
Blashpemaster
HiHo ChiRho
Zybourne Clock
5 Slaan
Hot Dog Day 80
RA Rx
Hexenritter
A Darker Porpoise
10 Waci
Mepstein73
Haystack
Xun
Arkanomen
15 jng2058
Ubern00b
Esser-Z
Sormus
Viva Miriya
20 Crowtribe
Skellybones
Frajaq
Zahrkon
Ramba Ral
25 Tran

WARNING: Button pushing is sticky.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

poor life choice posted:

I think getting randos to vote for the thread thing you want is something one should think about some post-SA day and be super embarrassed of, but can also big time confirm that complaining about it is also bad and lame. We have to just kind of appreciate this being a fun and engaging enough read for turbonerds to approach other humans and say "Please do the thing I want, despite this kind of undercutting other equally dedicated readers' agency" and for us to be such loving dweebs to turn purple and get RealMad about that.

Arkanomen personally made it all worthwhile. :sun:

poor life choice posted:

*ideally after this climactic battle in a way that makes story sense, please and thank you. :)

It's Lowell, you can trust him.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

paragon1 posted:

It's kinda weird that you're basically making it predestined that Ohone is going to let Athena do whatever she wants, but this is more a writing workshop instead of a CYOA for you now so its fine. Kinda wish you'd just been upfront about setting an endpoint and not bothered with THE BUTTON so we could have just avoided all the drama, but hey unforseen consequences amirite. I look forward to the updates!

Counterpoint: if he had been up front about it, we would never have seen Arkanomen's glorious performance in IRC tonight.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
There bloody better.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Outrail posted:

Also can someone post the irc drams log?

http://pastebin.com/XZ2zD43A

Kinda long, and unfiltered to remove other conversations also happening in #madgod, but someone else can make a neat and tidy Arkanomen quote book if they want.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Grognan posted:

Because upsetting people online for things we've been following for years is hilarrrrrious.

There's being upset a vote isn't going your way, and then there's Ark's 2-hour spiel.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Some times, it's jut refreshing to be catching instead of pitching once in a while.

Outrail posted:

Onky had time to skim but all I could gather is that you and Xun are in a lesbomechanical relationship and are expecting a robochild together, and that Ark is unhappy about it due to repressed robosexuality. Congratulations?

Correct, and thank you!

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

RA Rx posted:

NO No NO! She's a thousand times better than Fabiyan!

We hAVR TO save her! Abort abort kill Typhus maybe itll stop whatever stops it

;_;

Voting we Establish comms right now and sing the Cyberiad song to Athena. Burn infamy right now to heal her with the power of love! We're in the warp so magical bullshit will work!

Team Catgirl, Team Mars Federation. RALLY before Athena is fatally corrupted to the warp and becomes a chaos AI!

http://www.aleph.se/Trans/Cultural/Art/tensor.html

This.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Our toys are the best. We should thank our god-waifu for them, when we're done. I think Athena could use a hug right now, she seemed sick.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Do no gently caress this up. Help our waifu.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Or maybe we have been grossly misinformed about Horuses and he's going to save us all.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Nah, I don't think she would do that :)

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Th dog isn't even on fire yet.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
The heresy never happened, Emperor was the annoying old drunk at a family gathering and was embarrassing the primarchs in front of the cool cute farseer so they dumped his passed out rear end outside the galaxy and made up the whole thing to cover their tracks. On the throne is not the Emperor or Horus Lupercal, but Horus Junior, the gay space son of Horus and Eldrad.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
The Emperor was actually just a failed primarch attempt but they stuffed him and waved him around as a corpse-puppet just in case a fascist theocracy happened and they needed a scapegoat.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Gwaihir posted:

rofl gently caress me and we just sent Blackheart off to raid and pillage there.

We're the best!!!

So we renounce Horus as a traitor, kill him, and make sure Emperor Guilliman never wakes up. That's two big obstacles removed form the way of the Mars Federation.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Yesssssss

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
When we wake up, go to our!Athena, say hi, call them Loki. Stay friendly, just say hi. Our god is our god, by any name.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Loki has done right by us so far.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Humanity sucks, synth rights now

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Here's some words to bide you over:
AIs rule, meatbags drool

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
What do you fucks have against Loki? When he helps us, it's dismissed as self-serving lies, then Anna the loving deamon of tzeentch tells us to jump and you idiots ask how high. Trust Loki, who fights against the warp and has never once done us wrong. poo poo, he even gave us that cool titan. Do not trust Anna, whose ability to continue to exist is literally fuelled by lying. Trust the pathological liar that is on our side, not the loving archenemy of humankind.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
I swear Team Humanity First will end up talking about securing the existence of their people and a future for the human children

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Things my robowaifu has done:
Gave us a titan
Killed Horus
Created a human-friendly warp god
Killed Khorne
Be cute and cool

Things your meat-waifus have done:
Agitate the masses against us
Be annoying
Die like a chump

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Loel you should write Loki as Cat!thena to help these people see the light

Also Slaanesh is totally Loki's teenage years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Loki did, and for that we apparently hate him now, because a cultist of Tzeentch said we should.