Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Yes AI Binding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Dissect and Engineer

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Do we think we have enough fire power to destroy the Xeno?

If so:

E destroy the artifact once everyone is in a defensive/cover position hopefully luring out the creature, then use the flash bang+++ for distraction and unload on it full auto.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

B

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Welcome back! B

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Shoot, behead, kick!

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Outrail posted:

B, C, D in that order.

Obviously our investigative skully's name is Dana.

Absolutely!!

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

LowellDuring our exam of the webbing did we find anything that would make us believe its flammable?

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

B end game

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

LowellDND posted:

I figure about 2 months have passed in game while you get everything set up. No one has heard anything about Devries, although there isn't any gossip about a new aide to the Lord-Sire.

He's probably starved or hidden in a vent somewhere.

Or being hidden by Limosa

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Tsyni posted:

Save

This seems like a misguided plan in the first place :|

Same,save

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

B

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

This is my first exposure to 40k, so I may not get everything but as a tech priest and sniper rifle with smart bullets couldn't we just snipe Limosa? Is that not allowed do we have to out maneuver him? As a psyker he seems like he'd be a pain in our side even if we did become heir apparent. Is it frowned upon to just eliminate people in the family? After the whole sequence with young noble and our speech about power being the basis of nobility it would seem like killing Limosa smartly because he's not powerful enough to stop us seems like an option.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

D after a good scouting

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Who has broken through? Us to the base? The force into Gamma? The enemy into our lines?

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

New boyfriend is Devries, we can't find him because of Amacitas artifact, he's using Amacita for the family ties and cloak of invisibility

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

I'm a 40k newb, ive just read the CYOAs here. Can someone explain to me why an ancient AI on a derelict ship is telling us what to do and not the other way around?

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Oasx posted:

Humanity has regressed a lot in terms of technology since the ship stranded there, we could either leave or ask it if we could tag along, but we would have no chance of overpowering it or anything similar.

Thanks that was my suspicion.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Fabyan

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Step one take that xeno artifact back and destroy it ASAP any means necessary.

Step two get Devries to have an accident and Amacita too if necessary/she's still alive after step one

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Pump her for as much info as possible. Kill her before she leaves, no wedding and Devries loses the family connection

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Waci posted:

You know we can't just kill people for no apparent reason without consequences, right? Especially family?

Pulling poo poo out of our arses to make it seem accidental/they just disappear doesn't seem to be a problem, especially being in between and close to the vacuum of space.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

If Amacita is this far gone trusting Devries blindly, not shaking from withdraw from artifact, no longer trusts us, maybe this is a clone of Amacita that Devries sent? Changing vote to NOT kill her, scan the room, and capture her if its all clear

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

my dad posted:

My Liege, I have never seen you do something foolish. Please don't do anything foolish now. Let me try to handle this first.

+1

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

I also like that you use your SoL bits for comedy in this grim dark tale, the mix is just right

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

roll with the fail

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

No, wait till the verdict, if we have any fate points afterwards use one. We don't have to haggle/attain this moment unless we think once we're free we won't be allowed back OR we're found guilty and need to fight our way out(elder weapon would be good to have). lowellDND, I saw someone ask but how big is this thing? Is it concealed when carried, luggage size, or need equipment to move size?

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

LowellDND posted:

Health update!

So, Ive discovered the miracle drug melatonin, and it is precious to me. Ive had 10mg 3 nights running, and I suddenly feel like a normal human being again. I can double climb stairs, walk around, my breathing is fine, Im even hoping to start exercising again soon.

Current plan: Catch up on homework/do a final Ghostwoods submission
Move across town/do finals
Somewhere in there, get back to regular posting. :)

Great news!!!! Best of luck with it all!!

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

proceed super cautiously

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

No time fuckery, get to titan

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Anyone else think the spine gap in our armor is for the lost staff? We still need to locate it.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Stealth is best for our health

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Kill the Orks

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

C end the screamer!!!

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

If the Skiitari are off the network does that mean they don't have a the wireless adapter installed at all or that it's not activated?
Could we wirelessly force them into the network?

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Are the brains the screamer? If so shoot everything

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Lowell does Fabiyans EMP relic fire directionally or like a bubble?

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

JT Jag posted:

Don't tell her about Athena, she's a Biologis who would probably try to graft Tyranid poo poo to her again.

This soooo much!!!
Lowell, Is the magos's armor like ours or a step down/up?

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Shogeton posted:

Remember. Our goal is to reform the Martian Federation. A new era of innovation. A halt to the slow erosion of knowledge and technology that eventually WILL doom humanity. We know enough to know that the Imperium is slowly crumbling. A new era of technolgical renaissance can save it. But for that , we need the most brillian inventors that are there to back us. Our Magos here is such a source of knowledge. Not only that, she is a source of contacts. She has political clout that we might still lack among the Ordo Mechanicus. If we want to reform the Ordo Mechanicus into a new, revitalized organizaiton, we will need them to back us when we eventually move to break our restraints and become fully equal, independent partners of the Imperium. This goes beyond the Beast.

Counter point we killed her friend on Golgotha and about to kill her, both biologist heretics, we're a magos lord sire inquisitor we don't need her clout and we'll have her notes either way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Realized I never voted,kill with extreme cold calculated prejudice