Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beer pal

people dont just give away a cars worth of buns, dct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

im having a hard time believing those buns were free too. i mean ten years ago, sure, maybe, but not these days.

Matoi Ryuko

Guys I just won a car full of buns at my local supermarket!!!

beer pal

*guy walks into safeway, airhorn goes off and confetti falls* congratulations, youre our 42069th customer, weve taken the liberty of stuffing your car full of free buns

Pedantra

by Lowtax
i know i dont say this enough... but i lvoe the goddamn buncar

beer pal

really though hes probably just trying to get rid of the new car smell by replacing it with bun smell

i am he

i dont want these buns, they're all like two months past the sell by date

haha dont worry those arent really a hard and fast rule or anything, enjoy the buns!

Salmiakki

''i bring you your buns. youve earnedf them''

''but i dont have a car!''

''then youre gonna have to eat them,, right here, right now. every single one''

GEExCEE

day 56

i can feel it working. my all bun diet has finally started to pay off. my body is reaching perfection, attaining a perfect bun shape

beer pal

i figured it out. hes smuggling drugs. cops arent gonna dig through a thousand buns. drug dog barks, cop is like, oh haha ol' rufus really likes buns. guy gets pulled over, he's just like, oh im going to a bbq and they said to bring buns.

i am he

beer pal posted:

i figured it out. hes smuggling drugs. cops arent gonna dig through a thousand buns. drug dog barks, cop is like, oh haha ol' rufus really likes buns. guy gets pulled over, he's just like, oh im going to a bbq and they said to bring buns.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

beer pal posted:

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
i never sausage a party, byob

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Salmiakki posted:

''i bring you your buns. youve earnedf them''

''but i dont have a car!''

''then youre gonna have to eat them,, right here, right now. every single one''

Pro Target

Did the Buncar change my life after I caught it on the Top 10 Trending Memes of Post-Solstice Summer listicle?? Well, I wouldn't say it changed my life, but it did change the way I think, and the way I act. That's why I can be here on this stage, talking to you all today. It's truly amazing. Thank you.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
what i hate is that they put more buns in the buncar than they do hotdogs in the hotdogcar so you end up needing like four buncars and six hotdogcars to break even

you were warned

(the S is for skeleton)
I showed my sister the buncar, with unexpected results. She told me that when she used to work at a food pantry, sometimes big bakeries would donate stuff just past its sell-by date. So she'd drive over to pick it up and sometimes end up filling her tiny Geo Metro with bread or buns or something.

I'm pissed that there could actually be a rational explanation for the buncar

Pedantra

by Lowtax

you were warned posted:

I showed my sister the buncar

wise move

OPERATE MACHINERY

you were warned posted:

I showed my sister the buncar, with unexpected results. She told me that when she used to work at a food pantry, sometimes big bakeries would donate stuff just past its sell-by date. So she'd drive over to pick it up and sometimes end up filling her tiny Geo Metro with bread or buns or something.

:( at least the buns are going to a good cause (i think)

Bwee
the goddamn buncar

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bwee posted:

the goddamn buncar

FluffieDuckie

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

what i hate is that they put more buns in the buncar than they do hotdogs in the hotdogcar so you end up needing like four buncars and six hotdogcars to break even

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
I wish it was bunnies instead of hamburger buns, in that car.

Pro Target

Kayle7 posted:

I wish it was bunnies instead of hamburger buns, in that car.

hmm? o? well i wish youd STFU! :D

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

gingerberger

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag

Salmiakki posted:

they appeared overnight, bought by the mysterious bunman

gather round my children, and I shall tell you the tale of the bunman.

FluffieDuckie

bun cars

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

:swoon:

google THIS

you were warned posted:

BYOB 8.2: I showed my sister the buncar

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.

Jett posted:

BYOB 8.2: I showed my sister the buncar

kidfresca

You're kidding, right?

John Lennon, Singer of The Beatles. He wrote the song "Imagine" and was shot and killed some time in the eighties.

Fuck has the WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY!

bye, stunna

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i bet that guy's on his way to make some refreshing watermelon lemonade

FluffieDuckie

kidfresca posted:

bye, stunna

hi kidfresca :wave: welcome to the yob!

you were warned

(the S is for skeleton)

Pedantra posted:

wise move

She was eating a pb&j on a hamburger bun... I couldn't NOT show her the buncar

i am he

you were warned posted:

She was eating a pb&j on a hamburger bun... I couldn't NOT show her the buncar

what the crap

vapoursquid

none other
somewhere nearby is a car filled with hamburger patties

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore
im in me buncar. broom broom

gingerberger

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag

vapoursquid posted:

somewhere nearby is a car filled with hamburger patties

Crash them into some cars full of pickles, ketchup, cheese.

Spiderjelly

Sign of evil.

Bwee posted:

the goddamn buncar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highly Unnecessary

*seinfeld voice* that's a lot of buns

• Locked thread