Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Mad Dragon posted:

That dude's a goon.

Micromancer, he's TFR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Micromancer :allears:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
also noted for putting a lovely drop gun into his filth nasty toilet and then putting said gun in his mouth

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

also noted for putting a lovely drop gun into his filth nasty toilet and then putting said gun in his mouth
I like to think, for the sake of my own sanity, that he took the mouth pic first. How much did he end up selling it for on gunborker? Didn't he tape it up in a nasty old sneaker?

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3428991&userid=0&perpage=40

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I quit IRC a while back bc I just use my drat phone for the internet anymore.

Last I talked to Rrail, he sounded like he was on a good path- about to graduate business school from a good tier school, had multiple investment banking job offers, etc.

Please tell me you are kidding about him living in a trailer and not affording internet.

What happened?

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Hey guys the subreddit isn't run by rrail! He has nothing to do with it!

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Obama Africanus posted:

I quit IRC a while back bc I just use my drat phone for the internet anymore.

Last I talked to Rrail, he sounded like he was on a good path- about to graduate business school from a good tier school, had multiple investment banking job offers, etc.

Please tell me you are kidding about him living in a trailer and not affording internet.

What happened?

He never went to loving class dude.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
drat.

Well I hope he regroups.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Dude was asking the Seattle goon meet thread for advice on getting a sick condo downtown if he was gonna attend UW. That's pretty much the most retarded thing you can do, since for the money he was willing to spend you could rent a 3 bedroom house less than a mile away from the school. Dude just wanted to be Patrick Bateman on his blood money I guess.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
Hey, N4I, I've been told by my gay friends that I'm an otter. Is that good or bad?

Like imagine David Duchovny except shorter and a lot more chest hair.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Otters grow up into bears. You're not terribly far off, actually. Put on about 20 lbs and you'll be in full on bearmode.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Hey N4i can you hook me up with a new av? Preferably something CrazySexyCool. Ty my new gay overlord :)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Hey N4i can you hook me up with a new av? Preferably something CrazySexyCool. Ty my new gay overlord :)

Found a good base image for you:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Mr. Nice! posted:

Found a good base image for you:

This please

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Yes I will look into it when I get home.

What would you want?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Yes I will look into it when I get home.

What would you want?

EDIT: loving forgot attachments are broken.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Love u both for the team effort

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
Can I get one that is Angry Bitter Drunk??????

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Please embed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrU1hZxSEXQ tia

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Anybody non-poor wanna buy him this as a present http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=434906221 :nws: for metal cock and balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
While I appreciate the brown-nosing (...ew), nothing tops not having to deal with PMS and not getting yelled at for playing video games all day.

• Locked thread