Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
funnier than rrail tryna get everyone to switch to his gay subreddit is the fact that people legit still hate a fat college drop-out intel sperg that can't even afford his own internet bill for fear of not bein able to swap the propane bottle on his trailer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

tuluk posted:

details.
that is too hilarious, need to provide more details for people not in the loop/on the irc channel.

i've pretty much spilled th ebeans on it previously

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

Then I think he moved on to trying to get Lowtax in trouble for mishandling credit card info, which like most of his plans was a miscarriage.

nah that was actually a joke. the guys a fuckup but people took him way too seriously. anywya he'd be proud that the people that hated him have turned the sucking n4i's dick thread into a thread about him, so congrats on that

• Locked thread