Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what should be done with the sea world orcas
keep them alive and tortured so that people can be entertained by them
they should be set free in nature where they will die
kill them
hmm...not sure op
View Results

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
seaworld was fun, back when i was 7-10, i don't know anyone who goes on a regular basis when you can just go to the san diego zoo which is far superior. My favorite is when foreigners stare at the raccoon enclosure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

tranime scholar posted:

profiting from suffering is the most american/russian/chinese/european thing there is. quit whining you commies

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Rollofthedice posted:

Hmmm...

Do zoos decrease the lifespans of the animals placed in there? Serious question for realsies.

no they tend to increase it as long as proper care is provided. I'm biased because i live right by probably the US' best zoo.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

BornOfMachine posted:

Yeah, but really who doesn't live near a walmart?

san diego zoo and wild animal park.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Naerasa posted:

Serious Q: If we left all the Orcas alone and didn't capture them and didn't let the Japanese near them, would they be okay or is there something else out there that would kill them? I'm guessing they're the apex predator of the Odell Lake food chain, but I don't know what kind of crazy crap humans have done to the water that could be giving them all eternal blowhole cancer or whatever.

they will all die someday, just enjoy what you have.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

redreader posted:

My wife won some kind of competition and is getting a free trip + flight etc to seaworld in san diego. Any tips as to what to do or avoid? I suppose since she got that trip she'll see every single loving thing.

skip sea world go to the zoo instead and then hit balboa park right next to the zoo and hit up all our museums, they are all right next to each other. Eat a bunch of mexican food. hill crest is right by the zoo too you can get a ton of good food there. if you guys want a third hit up the fruit loop.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

natetimm posted:

No it's a military tourist town.

depends on what part of san diego, we count parts that aren't san diego city as san diego east west north south county.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

etalian posted:

balboa park owns, little italy is worth checking out too

i left it out because i wasn't sure how much time he had, My grandpa used to be friends with the dude that owned the bakery in little italy and all the shop owners gave me free food was awesome.

• Locked thread