Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
It all depends on how hot the cashier is actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
The gooniest thread in gbs is here.

I tip at 15 bc these folks are poor. Then I tip 50 or more when they know their poo poo better than dickhead down the street. Ain't complicated

Burt Sexual fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Aug 16, 2014

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Windows 98 posted:

He's very big on not having a delivery fee because everywhere else in town has one. It legitimately brings in more business, and our drivers get shafted so infrequently it's hardly needed to compensate for assholes. This particular house can go gently caress themselves though. In most cases if I have ever gotten a lovely tip the house compensates the next time they order because they feel bad about the previous time. There are only a very few select amount of houses around here who are just straight up assholes.

Is caller ID unavailable in your third world country?

• Locked thread