Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Dude got owned by Terri Gross lol

most remember him as owning that libtard despite him coming off like a massive horse's rear end in their interview.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Kelfeftaf posted:

Simmons calling out basement dwellers and racists: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/the-black-lips-hijack-gene-simmons-interview-demand-kiss-army-surrender-20140812

"Yes. I surrender entirely. And I wanted to compliment your mom for the wonderful way that she designed the decorations in the basement that she lets you live in. I think it's very attractive," Simmons responded. "I hope you get to leave your mom's basement soon. Remember: Learn to speak English. Good education, that will help. I did it, you can too." After being informed that these are the Black Lips and not just three random guys wearing makeup and living in their mom's basement, Simmons unwisely remarks, "But they're not black, what are they… racist? Why are they calling themselves 'black'?"

you mean calling out himself?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bondage posted:

oh man it's really important what this musician said about suicide. here lemme get my Tumblr Fake Outrage hat on

ur dumb

Kelfeftaf posted:

yeah, but no one actually cares about this except nikki sixx. gene simmons is a joke

this

• Locked thread