Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

Classicist posted:

welcome to my let's play thread. i'm going to play 13 games. they vary in length, the goal of the let's play, whether i know how to play the game, and whether they have any sort of story or characters in them. updates will be videos or screenshots or else i'll just write words or post a emoticon.

post to claim a game, and i will name the main character after you or otherwise role play like it was you. one game per person!

here's the list:
  1. neo scavenger
  2. beamng.drive
  3. rocksmith 2014
  4. ultra street fighter iv
  5. the entire sherlock holmes series
  6. pixel piracy
  7. trials fusion: riders of the rustland
  8. spelunky
  9. fallout 2
  10. weird worlds: return to infinite space
  11. mount & blade: with fire and sword
  12. x-plane 10
  13. crusader kings ii

this sounds like fun. i think ducks would be good at spelunky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

haha. that was awesome. i felt like i was really watching fluffieduckie playing.

this was beautiful classisist. thank you

but let's be honest. if i were playing i would have blown myself up with a bomb in the first 3 seconds

• Locked thread