Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Just stopping by so it looks like I give a poo poo.

*scatters change on the ground*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

snortpocket posted:

:siren: In a display of incomparable philanthropy, I, snortpocket the wealthy, pledge to purchase platinum user status for whoever makes the most interesting post on page 5 of this thread, as solely decided by me.

Dance for me you plebes

Lowtax allow this purchase to be tax deductible in the form of a free avatar purchase or he won't create any more platinums. You rely on your job creators

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Maneck posted:

If a benefit is received in exchange for a donation it is not tax deductible. You probably need to talk to a lawyer.

Well obviously we won't let the IRS know that

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The answer is 69

• Locked thread