Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rhizomorph
life is invisible, hidden in the rhizome.
cool threat. me dumb face and oldest dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rhizomorph

chill lizard meets cautiously optimistic pup. will this be a cross-species friendship the old age tomes will speak of?? or an disaster in them making

rhizomorph
itt chill rear end dogs that own/are personable/want human foods

FartGhost posted:

he just fell asleep like that

Sub Harrison posted:

Here are my dogs hoping to get some of my fries.

rhizomorph

Luvcow posted:

Dogs need to have slumber parties too

oh great, your old rear end dogs and my old rear end dog can all hang out and talk about old dog stuff like expressing anal glands and the effects of human veganism fads on comparative treat quality

rhizomorph

pig slut lisa posted:

today i have to take madison to the vet to get a shot, which means she will hate me forever and i will never see her smile again, probably

lmao *places full trust in you as friend, owner, god; suffers inexplicable pain, creates dog religion to rationalize your destructive tennendenxy*

rhizomorph

FluffieDuckie posted:

our old doggie used to run into the vet's office squealing and wagging her tail.

she'd keep wagging her tail and licking the vet's face while they got the shot ready. her tail would stop wagging while she got the shot then start again as soon as the shot was over and she'd lick the vet on the face again to say "it's ok i still love you"

good doggie

lmao well-adjusted dog comprehends the vicissitudes of life

rhizomorph

pig slut lisa posted:

maddie still loves us after all, mostly because we fed her cold cuts after the shot

we're all just do our best to understand each other *reverts back to Ditto form*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rhizomorph

ulvir posted:

everything posted ITT is a good boy/girl

• Locked thread