Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Heil :doink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"Henry, for god's sake don't kill me."

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hweeyermz. yknow hweeyermz. dem little doit snakes what poop from dey faces.

Reubenesque Sandwich
Aug 1, 2006
Their flashing tongues, spitting out blood and poison.
Fun Shoe
*inchoate gurgling*

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

s

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

quack

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

like whoa man this is a lot of coffee i drank

dev/null
Dec 8, 2004

This custom title is not tax-deductible
King of Sweden - King of the party

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
"AHHHH!"
"Huhn? Yeah my boobs are really big."
"Heh wanna fight?"
"Eeeeeh, time for you to get poo poo faced."

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mmph mmph skrklskrkl

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

duh mistuh luthorr ddurrr the supahman durrrhhh miss tessmakuhrrr durr

FRACTURED ASS
Oct 27, 2010

a bloo bloo bloo

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines
I've been watching you put your pants back oneww

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

someone please help me

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Halah posted:

I've been watching you put your pants back oneww

I always though that image said "Help me, I'm poor but beautiful!"

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Let's jazzercise.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

"Take that, You Covenant Bastards!!! I'm the only thing the U.N.S.C. has left here in Egypt between a fleet of Arbiter Ships and our Treasured World Heritage Site, The Pyramids, and I'll be damned if it's This Genetically Modified Banana's day to die

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

I always though that image said "Help me, I'm poor but beautiful!"
she looks diff now
http://i.imgur.com/TUUB4ti.png

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
"Man, I'm glad I didn't take that gig they offered in Aliens: Colonial Marines."

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
No, dude, no DUDE listen... could a burning airplane melt fuckin' steel, dude? No, no dude. It's hosed man. I LOVED those buildings

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Big City Drinkin posted:

No, dude, no DUDE listen... could a burning airplane melt fuckin' steel, dude? No, no dude. It's hosed man. I LOVED those buildings

lol

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
There's a mole in gbs.

:tinfoil:

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
PENIS

naem
May 29, 2011

I love nuts in my mouth

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
*vogues in public*

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
hola yo juego beisbol

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Watch Shrek 10: Gay Shrek in theaters this holiday season

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Uh. The cat farted. Yeah...

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Superhero movies may be terrible, but I'm just glad this role doesn't involve simulated hillbilly rape.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
Ill just wait in the car, its hot and I don't feel like walking.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug
ROWR!!

What the gently caress was that?

*licks balls

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i've had it up to here with this thread

Alceste
Dec 5, 2003

Ramrod XTreme
MOTHERFUCKER!!

*punt*

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.
Wanna play :unsmigghh:

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*casts strong poopmancy spells*

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm a dorky joke that was tired out months ago!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

*steps out of Vault 39%* ... *looks around* This ain't bad. We could use some of this in Alberta.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

soon my love. soon, we'll leave this all behind and become dairy farmers in Wisconsin

soon..

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

̴̷̩͉̦̯̥̯̖̲̪̙̣̘͎͎̺͈͒̊ͣ̐̔̂͒T̷̷̢̨̠̮͉̠ͩ̍̓ͪ͌̓ͬͪ̏̄ͅͅȩ̵͎̯͓̭̩͍̤̫̞͎͔͚͍͇̯͉̤̖̔̍̈́ͬ̉ͦ̃̽̊͊̆̌̈́͞r̩̰̣̬̙̿̆͑ͦͨ͒̋͗͜͞r̸̛͗̀̐͆̅ͯ̈͘͏͕̺̲͎̩̩̰̪̟i̡̟̯͓͔͇͓̱̩̯͖̼̟̝̺̩̤̔͋̏̊̍̌̐ͩ̕̕͝f̸̉̎ͦ̑̈́̎͛ͭ͠҉̴̶͙̣͔͍̭͇̻̙̝y̸̟͓͖̘̩̗̭̗̖̞̤̟ͫ̂̉ͯ̌̿̋̀ī̢̨̠̺̙̫͈̠̞ͬ̅͛̿ͮ͟n̵̺͓̠͇̱̹̫̰͈̗̟̲̄͂̃̆̌̔͐̆̚͠g͙̳̱̣͌̒̽͌ͯ͂ͬͯ͐̐͒͑̆ͩ̽̓̔̿͜͜ ͌͋̓͂ͮ̋ͤͮ́̂͌̋̾͑̃̏͗̏̀҉̼͈͇͇̩̯̭̖̮͕͕s̸̘͖͎̟̮͚̳̖̦͈͓̞̫̩̻̑ͧ̉̊̏ͭ̅̄ͮͨ̐́̿ͬ͆̏̆͆̕͜͝͞c̶͕̲͇̥̼̦̖͍̊̂ͮ̄̏̎͛ͩ̔̀ͪͬ̌̈̀͡͝r̨ͦ̅̀̏̇́͊̂͒҉̶͎͍͕̯͔͍̞̣̪̳̩̱͇͉̕͟ȇ̘͈̬͈̭͉̬̩̺̤͔͍̋̏ͪ͆̈̎ͪ̓̿͒̒̕ȁ̶̆͑͂́̑ͧ̔̆̓҉̣̬̲̹̖̩̱͈̠̤͚̼̰m̛̻̹̝͎̥͖̮̬̝̬̹̠͖̼͛ͪ͂̿̎̏̒ͤͨͣͧͪ̈́ͮͨ̿́͞͠͝ͅͅͅ
̧̬̫̼͙͓̭̈̋͛̂ͭͬ̃̓̍͑͑́͌̆̑̉̓́͢͠͡Ȩ̷̲̮̲̜͙̝͖̫̬ͭ͐͌̈̾̀͠n͛͐͊̆ͪ̓̒ͤ̊ͦ̏ͣ͒̈̚̚҉̡̭̤͚̪̰̺̘̪̱̯̮̻̣̮͓̺͜͡r̴̦̦̫͉̱͊̓ͨ̈̊̓͊ͯ̊̎̉̌͊͛̒́͠ͅa̧̫͉̘̳̤̣̓̑ͩ̿̄͑̈́̊ͣ̀̈́̚͘̕g͂̑̐̂̏̋̄ͯ̏҉̡̝̣̗̙͈̪͓͎͕̲̫̪͙̪ȩ̶̺̪̬̲͚͓͔͍̳̺̋̈̂̐̆̔ͫ̌ͨ͒̇ͣͫͫͤ̀ͭ̚͠ͅd̶̨̲̲̙̩̩̝̰ͮ̊̌̅̽ͪ̈͊ͤ͛̇ͩ̐̍͂̀̒ͭ̕͝ ̸̌̿͗͆̑ͣ̔͛̀͋̆͏̡̡̲͖͕̻̞̤̼͍̭̞͓̳̥͉͇͎̼͢ͅå̶̸͎̱̞̗̰̙̫̦̥͙͉̙͓̩̙͑̆̓͞ṉ̸̴̨̥͚͕͙̺̠̎͋ͩͩ͂̋ͤ̆͐̇ͧd̢̧̪͖̼͎̦͖̝̺̳͖̭̲͙̻͗̏ͯ̅̿ͪ̚͢͞ ̵̢͇̻̼̯̘̠͈̘̭͋ͩ͊͌̂͆̃͂̊ͥ̀̚͜͟f̵̷̟̞͕̦̼̯̯̞̳̱̯ͫͣ́ͧ̈́̄̉̂̈̄̅̀̚u̖̯̜̪̎̐ͯ̉̔̓ͭͭ̊̑ͫ̾ͭ̒͋̚̕͜ľ̸̢̖͓͖̖̙͎̜̫̯̺̱̜̯̘͂̃ͬͪ͆ͯ͝l̢̈́ͭ̈ͬ̽ͩ̐͆͗͂ͬ͒̒̒̉̚͠͏҉̞̻͉͕̫̘̲̥̬̪͍ͅ ͐̏̅͏̮̗͈̺̗͙̹̤̤̝̠ͅo̵͗ͪͣ̄ͫͨͦ̐̿͘͏̗̝̟̝̦̞͍̺f̷̸̦͎̖̜̱̺̥͉̤̗̙̩̣̫͎̌̔̆ͭ̈́̉͊̊͒̄ͭ̈̾ͪ̒ ̢̡̻̹̖̣̜͕̪̺͚̼̤̜̘̥͕̼ͨ̿̀͊ą̭̥̟͇̼̪̫̭͓̲͊̑̌̓ͮ̎͊͌́ͅņ̢̢̃̓͆̇ͦ̏͋̅ͮͮ̎̀ͧ̈́ͬ̓̐ͪ̚͏̺̮͖̘͚̰͉̦̞̹̯̮̹gͥͣ͂ͪͧ̄̉̇̓̄͊͛ͥ̔̕͜҉̨̖͚̙͖ë̸̡̬͖͇̼̮̳̪̺̭̥̖̤̘̱̪́ͧ́̔ͣ̋ͬ̓́͡ͅͅr̶̵̦̭̬͎̘͈͈̳̜̭̘̻̬̻̍̓̑ͦͤ̀͞
ͯͮ̔̍̒̊̽̃̎ͯ͏̴̞͚̳͙͕͖͙͕͇̟͇̭́̀͞H̀ͭ͋͡͠҉͚̲̤̻̰̘̤͉͚̠͚̻̬̲̙̥̬̘͟͟e̸̓͂̌̑̀̊͂̍̍͑ͥ͛͂͌͒̆̇ͥ̎͏͙̗͍̣̹͇̪͙̤̮̥'̵̢̡͓̥̘͚͎̪̃̂̈́ͨͯ̓͆ͫ̓ͬ̃̃̚͘͟s͇̙̠̖̙̮̦̣̫̻̖̭͉̝̟̆̍̂̎̔̓͌̊ͣ͆͌͊̆̀̈́ͣ̏ͫ́̀ ̢̢̨͎͓͈̘͇̝̘͖͎̤͉̫̻̱͚̊͂̋̊̑̔̾ͪͣ̇͒͌́̚̚ͅĥ̴ͮͨ̓̓̽̐͆ͭ̃ͬͣͦ̒̾ͫͤ̊̚̕͏̭̝̗̤͇ȧ͊ͥ̃ͩ͆̈҉͏͟҉̣͙̹̙l̸̜̟͙̫͚̳̘̘̦̩̙̻̜̜̒ͮ̈͊f̸̭̲̭̩̯̪͔̞̥̪̣̙͓̻͔͈͔͐̊ͫͬ̍͂͆̕ ̢̮͔̫͚͖̖̬̪̙̪̣̮͉͔͚̱̭̇̔̓̾͞͠͝m̶̍̍̐̂̊̑̾ͣ͆̂̽͊̉̔̔́̂͏̗̗̰̬͕͓͔͕̠͓̠͍a̴̞͎̞͙̠͚̝̹͍̖̩ͦ͊͊ͤ̀n̶̸̳͈̬̥̼͖͕̼̬̤͉̫͚̥͍ͥͭ͋̋͝ ͈͎̟̬̇͆̅ͬ͜͟a̧̡͎̫̼̟̮̣̦̠̞̝̦͋͐͒̈́͛̅̈́̀̒ͦͧ̓̐ͬ̉͘͟n̡̦͇̦̜̰̗̖̞̰̼̦̪̺̰̝̗͎ͮͫͮͭ̌̂̅͐͑̔͛͘ͅd̉̔̽̾̄ͬ͏̢̮̬̰̞ ̛̻̦̮̖̖͔̆͐̆ͦ͐̊͢͟ͅḩ̣̻̰̭̺̫̿̒ͬ͆ͫ́͢͠ͅå̧̧͚̖̖͉̤͇̝̠̥͙̳̜͔͓͙ͩ̄͊̓́͋ͤ̄ͬ͌ͬ̅͆͒̒ͭļ̹̻͈̤͇̠̙̰̖̿̃ͭ͐̑ͫ̉̍̆̍ͯͨͭͮ͗̿̒̾͢͞f̸̲̦̯͍͖͉̞̫̼̰͖̬̮͖̩̦̜̍̋ͮ͋͛ͤ̒̓̏̏̀ ̡̻̟̯̣̝̹͔͈͈͐ͭ̓̋ͬ̍ͯ̕m̶̛̱̗͚̙̼̩̗̖͉̖̳̳̥̙͖ͩ̌̍̏ͨ͐̇ͤ̉ͨ̋̊ͩͪ̀̅̅͠a̵̵̹̗͙̞̻̮͈̤̱̼̳̗̮̻͚͎̳͚ͪ̊̈̓̊ͥ̏̏̾̉͆̓ͬ̓͘͢c̷̴̢͉̼̦̫͓̲̤̯̠̭͉͚͎͚͉̯̈́̏̇̑͌̓̈́ͦͬ͂̋͑͐͟h̸̢ͤͪ͊́̀ͨͧ̀̔̚҉̛̗͓̳̮̪i̵̷̥̜̬͒͐̍̑̿ͣ̀ͪ́͟͡n̸̯̫̮͇̹̦̫ͣ̉ͧ̎ͬ̾ͭ́͟͠e̎͑ͯ̏̊ͦͬ̆̀̓̒̚҉̸̴̸̙̪̱͈̙̟̳̻̠̪̩͇̹̜̝̖̫
̢͇͉̱̖̼̘̃ͪ̅ͥ͗́̔̏̐ͪ̈̇ͫ̂ͥ̚̕͘
̐ͫ̓́͏͈̤̺͍͎͔͉̕͜͝Ṙ̵̜͇̻̩͙̼̬̺̺̠̺͎̫̬̖̖̩̔̎ͥ̓ͣ̽͐ͬ̾̚͡ͅͅi̸̶̛͔͖̭̱̪̱̼͉̜̒ͬ̉ͮ͑̚d͔̮͇̠̺̤̦̩̱̦͇̰͇̻͉̹̥ͤͮ̀̿̀͘͘͜e̷͕̣͍̣̟̜͉̖͎̣̻ͦ̋̽̈́ͣ̓̆ͭ̈ͭ̾ͨ̀ș̵̵̶̤̰̘̣̬̼̭̼͙̳̑̾̾ͥ̏͂ͣ͆ͤ̚͝͞ ̴̷͕̪͇̭̰̯̻͚̳͑̀̄ͮ̅̊͟t̸̩̪̠͈̯̣͖͉̯͓̟͙̞̔ͪ̓̓̂͛͑̎̿̂̒̃̾ͦ̃̈́̄͝ḧ̶̞͕̩̙̫̼͍̘̪̤̳̠͉̱́ͥ̈͆͑͛ͅͅͅe̵̛͓̥̺̥͖̤̳̫͌͐ͬ͋̊̃̏̔̾ͯ͌̏̕͟͠ͅ ͑̌̉̒̀͢͏͙͍͉͇̕M̴̛̛̱̯̻̺̙̩̪̖̫̠̖͖̬͆̏͐͒͊̏ͭ̐͊è̶̹̱͖͖͔̐ͣ̉ͤ̐̈́͐ͨ̾ͭ͒͂͘t̸̨̗̟̘̖̭̦͙̬͍̫͕̲͊ͨ̂̇̍ͫa̽͛̃ͪ̄͏̵͖̰̤̦̰̥̀ͅĺ̡̧̨̰̤̜̦̬̱͉̣̘̜͕̂ͭ̉̐ͦͦ͋ͣ̕ ̞̘̬̠̝̦̦̱̙̗̝͙̰̤̈ͤ͋͂ͪ̉̽ͬ̽̃̿̀̕͠M̷͒ͬ̅̂ͫͧͮ͏̸̺̪̗̜̞̱̪̤̯̪ơ̛̟̭̼̲͍̼̟̩̑ͨ̂̓͋͂͝͞n̍ͬͬ̍͗̃ͯͥ̔̍͒ͭͫ̍̔͂̿̒͝҉̢̨̘̭͕͓̼̮͚͓̱͖̲̠͎ͅs̶̸̷̭̳̰̫̠͚̪͓̭̫͕̖͓̑̿̓͆̍ͯͧ͌ͩ͋̉͜t̢̡͔̗̻̞̜͔̤̟̤̣̠̳͑̽̈́ͫͫ͐͋͒ͦ̀̚͜e̢̛̩͇̟̳̬̤̪̮͕̦̩ͣ̋ͤ̊ͦ̿͌͠͡r̴̦͈̲̖̹̝̹̞͖̱̳̠̙̙̍̀͐̀̔̊ͩ̿͗ͬ̄ͭ̊̅̅̕̕͠͠ͅ
̴̛̻̭̥̭͉̣̙͇̺̰͕̫͐̋̒̒̋̿͒̾͌̑ͯ͑̾̀ͯ̀͊ͤ̉̕͞B̿ͧͨͣ͑ͯͤ̎ͬͪͬ̈̑̂͑ͮ͋͌͘͏̮͍͔̺̘͢ŗ̖̥̩̪͓̹̘̣͈̔̈́́̎ͤ̍̀̈͑̉͆ͤ͛͛̌́e̷̼͖̺͉͓̯̩͚͈̹̺̬̩͓̥̰̣ͧ̆̆̄͗͒ͭ̊͊̓̎ͧͦ͠ȃ̸̡̱͈̹͍̣̦̜͔̻̟̣͉̣̥͔̯͍̼́̅̔̋͂͑ͩ̃ͭͩ̇ͧ̎ͮ̊ͮ͊ͅt̶̝̱̙̥̞̟͗̌ͨ͠h̛̛̺͚̼̠̙͕̹͚͉̺̗̪͕̬̤̠ͬ̆̉ͣͩ̎͋́͘͟͠i̶̴͉͎͙̺͕͛̑ͪ̋͌̉ͣͧ̅ͣ̓́͛ͬ̉̆̚̕ͅṋ̢̮̙̙͎̻͈͍͓͓̤̘̼͗̋̑̾̈́̽̒ͧͤͯ͑̃̚̚̚͠g͋̂̊ͨ̂̑ͮͩ̍̇̆ͩ̽̉͟͏̥̞͍͙̝̭͈̬̦́͘ ̧̍ͧͣ̈͗͐ͨ́͒̉̔̏ͬ̉̍̕͏̼̺̬̝̥͖̠̲͕̣̳s̸̶̹̹̺͎͎͎̩͖̹̪̐ͯ̈́̕m̍͑͐ͦͣͦͪ̎̒ͫ̓̚͏̲̺͖̬̜̘̲̞̱̗̦̺̠̮͝͡õ͌̎̓̐́́͏̵̺̻̟͙̠̳̪̗̤̹̬̩͝͠k̗̟̫ͩͨ̇̌ͯ̅͢͞ẽ͓̳̯͙̠͚͉͎̖̙̟̰͕̥̘̪̗̭̊ͧ̌͜͝͞͡͠ ̭̘͙͕̪͉̳̦̻̯̪ͩ̃̌͛̈́ͤͬ̆ͧͩ̈͋̏̅̅̓ͯ̇͒͜ͅaͮͩ̅̍͆ͦͦ̿̐ͭ̌̉҉̣͕̠͙̩̲̝͎͖͕̣͉ͅn̛ͩ͐̐̈̾͐ͪ͒ͤ̎ͤ҉̷̷͍̮̯͓̩d̻̘̲͕̎ͮͪ͒̄́ͪ̚͟͠ ̷̥̳͈̠̭̼͔̳̫͉̩̩̤̍̆̂̃̏̂̃ͨ̌͆́͋̑͝f̡̞͉̞̺͂͂̏̌ͨ̋̕̕͜ĩ̏̉͆̾ͣ̊ͤ̀̿̕͠҉̢̗̠͈̫̠̘͙̲͚̙̺̥͇̤̪̪̀ͅr̸̴̝̭͚̲̭̳͔͚̟̦͎̪͓̠̱͆ͯ̆ͮ͂ͦ̽͛̕͜ę̹̗͖̭̱̭̥͎͙̙̗̦͈ͮ͑́̈ͦ̂̌͊̎ͅ
̸̙͚̯̦̝̺̲͚͈̙̳̯̳̹̖̈̽ͮ͆ͩ̃ͧͥͣͭ͐͑̃̓͘͢͡Č̷̢̨̝͎̙̞̻̥͖̼̗̜̻͇̤̬ͪ͗͌̓̏͒̋̉ͨ͒͊͞͠ļ̸̴̢̯̬̝̭̞͎̤̓ͯͣ̋̇ͬ͑̈́ͨ͢ỏ̸̇ͯ̅̑͌ͥ́͞͏͏̭͉̱͎̰̳s̛ͮ̌ͩ̄ͦ̓ͧ̽͏̻̙͙͎͇̞̖̻͖̺̘ị̷̢̨̢̖̻̩̯̼͖̝͇̲̞͍̗̖̺̤͇̥̐̀̇̑̄̉ͬͪ̉͠ͅn̴ͯ͑̿̓͏̹̲̼̯͇̝̝̤̳͎̦̗̪͓͈ͅgͯ̋͛̓ͤ̂͏͏̬̣͉͚͍̜̤̺̳̣̗̺̥̙̩̭͡͠ ̵̱̻̜͉͙̯̞͖̳̩͙̦͊ͬ̽ͣ̀͆͑̏͐ͮ̄ͬ͋̊̑̌ͧͧ͠ỉ̸̍̓̒̀̐̿҉̸͏̖͓͚͚͕̥͓͓̳̰̝̤̰n̷̸̸̢͇̟̩͉͍̤̯̱̩͇̗̤̐̀ͦ͂͑͌̎̄ͮ̔͗̓̉͟ͅ ̈ͯ̅̍́̿̐ͯ͒̅̌̑̈́ͥ̌ͨ͝҉̱̟̝̘̲̟͠w̴̵̢̞̞̘̳͍̲̲̺̙̜̲̦̟̝̫̖̦ͯ̊̊͆̎ͯ̈̇́͢i̛̩͙̠̣̭̣̍ͮ̓́̓̌ͤ̐̆͗̔͑̒͘͜t̵̸̵̢͈͓̠̜̼̝̙̻̖̙͉̤̓̔͆́͒̾̆̃̆͂ͭ̌̓́̕hͤ̿͂͋̉͑̌̎̚҉͟҉̬̱̻͓̥̟̻͎̼̮̝̰̰̲̻͔͇ ̧̝̳̰̙̲̮̻̭̼̖̙͉̙̻̮̳͕̑͂̎̓̇̐ͯͦ̒̆̽̽̎̚̕͟ͅv̯̱̪̭̺̙͉̙͍̫̠̯̹̬̭͙̋ͦͯͤ̒̉̂ͦ̆ͪ͒ͣ̇̏̉̔̂̀̕͝͠e̷ͮ͆͐̾ͨ̓͟҉̼̰̩͓̘̪̹̳n̸̺͖͚̜̩̗̳̖̈ͨͯͦͤ̔ͥ̿̑͋͢͟͝͡ǵ̢̧̗̞͍̟͇̺̼͎̬͍̗͑ͯͨ̔̏ͥ̾̍ͥ̎̋ę̸̶̧̜̗͓̜̣͈͖͍͔͔͓̖̉ͣͫ̂̿ͪͪ̇̽͠a̶̧͚̮̦̗̖̟̫̼̣̪͇ͤͥ̓ͧ̃̍ͣ͑̂ͤͧ̿͌ͮ͢͢͞ņ̟̻̻̺͈̣͓͇̘͓̙̮̟̮̜͚̲̘̈́̍͌͋̊̇̕̕͟c̢̢̧̣͓̝͚̪̦̪̜̯̮̮͑ͫ̿ͬ̓̋ͤ̍eͣ̓̈̂͊ͨ̍̈́̓ͭ̈́ͨ̏ͫ́̽̿̚͏̧̡̝̬̝͍̟̻̫͈͢͠ ̻̹͓̼̞͔ͫ̉͐̈̀̓͒̏̅ͮ̅͑̀ͯ̑ͦ̇ͬ́́͞s̢̨̧̮͕̺͍̳̱͚͕̺̻̖̩̪̞̥͎͖ͬ̊̾͒̎ͦ̂̎ͤ́̋̀̾ͫ̓̿ͯ̐͘o̷̡̾̂́̿ͭ͢͝͏̫̤̦̪͎̠͔̠̳͕̳͔̦͚̭̬ā̶̪̬̫̯͙̙̀̾̐́ͣͮ͆ͨ̀̎ͩ̈́̚͢͠ͅrͫ̅́̊ͦͮ͊ͦ̕͏̹̮͈̪̲̦̼̪̘̹̟̗̗͙̼̙̘̙̘͡i̧̡͙̲̤̺̬̦̣͈̠̗̰̓̄ͦͯ̏͛ͫ̎͒͋̚͟͜n̸̂ͧͥ̋͋̕͘͢҉̮͉̻̯͔̝͇̰͚g̢̐ͭ̌̀ͥ̈́ͫͬ͂ͭͭ̚͠҉͙̲̭̯͖̼̲̫͔̻̼̖̗̜̭̙ͅ ̢̨̠̮͔̥̬̖̦̥̥̘̜͍͖̗̺̹̯̟̃͊̓͂̆̀̚̕ḧ̴̛̠̟̪̪̠̙̲̼̹̺̰̹̺̊̒͊̒̿̈̈ͯ͛͆͊̑͑͑͡͡iͭ̅ͪ̀͐̔ͥ̋̍͗͐̌ͪ̂̓ͩ̚̚̚҉̧̝̲̮͔̮̟͇̺͎̤͚̩̫͍̞͍̕gͣ̏͋̓͒ͭͮ̑̑͌ͭͨ̒͋ͭ̐̆͏͟͏̯̲̺͈͙̝̜͕͙͇̣̯̻̭͚̯̘̼̤h̵̛̫̮͕͖̹̺͚̬̱͔̙͉̱̗̟͛͑ͪͥ̿ͭ͒̌ͨ̂̏͋ͩ͘͡
͗ͫ̔̒͂ͭ͟͜͝͏͏͎̩̩̹̞͙̫̠͕͍̼͔̜̹͈͍̞̩̥
̶̸̴̛̭͉̤̭̳̼̺̙̳͉̙̦̭ͭ̈ͦ̆̉̃ͮ̈ͬͫͭ͑́̚ͅḦ̾ͦ͋̃͒͏̡̝̪̳̰͍̜͇̩̼̱̦̹̮̞̘ê̵̢̙͕̞͚̣͓̦͕̖̯̖̖͚̪̼̬̬͕̩̓̍̇ͥͭ͆ ̘̯̳̮͙̝̗̦̒̆̀͂̒̑ͨ́̕͜͟i̡̗̣̜̗̖̺̹̺̩ͯ̀̊̀̐̓͗́͑͐̄̏̊ͨ̉ͥ̏͘͝͠ͅs̛͍͕͉̙̦̩̞̠̭͍̯͈͕̠͚͇̟͔͂͂͛̔̒͂ͯ͒̾̿́̿ͯ͂ͤ̈́ͦ̀́ͅ ̳̤̪̳̬̪̑ͧ̈̆̓̉ͫ̍̽ͤ̇̂̒́̚͢t̵̢̰̩̯̙̺̝ͭͥ̀̑̈͂̅̈ͭ̒͑͊́̚͟ͅḩ̵̷͈͓̜̗̳̖͕̙͊ͥ́̈́͘͝e̛̯̰̻͕̺̭̪͙̻̱̦̭̭̮̯̖͎̽ͤ͐́̓̔͐ͪ́̈́ͪͩ͒̇ ̢̧͉̯̥̲̻̳̠̫̼̮͇͚̓ͯͦ̋̂͊͐ͧ̉͊̇͗͊̔͊̌̃̾̈́͜͡͡ͅP̧̨̧͖͍̩̙̲̯͚̦͈͔̲̪͉̯̲͕̘ͮͬͩ̽̚͝ͅa̭̖̝͆ͦ̄̋͒̒̄̇̽ͬ̋͐͛ͯ̕͡i̓̔ͫ̂ͨͥ̿͌҉͝҉̳̝̭̟̳̫̭̼̰̖̭̮͍͓͠n̬͍̖̥̠̘̖̦̗̗̥͖͉͈͐̎̑̐ͤ̈́̍̒̉̄̊͐̓́́̈́̅̚͞͝k̶̗̼͔̝̭̞̗̹̥̉̾̿ͪ̓ͦ̈̅̋ͫ͌̎̏͂ͪ͟͟͝i̴̡̨̛̜͎̙͙̥̮̹̣͍̖̘̼̰̼̺̮͎̟̊͑͑̔͐͗̒̾̓̂͌̚ļ̨̡̖̜͓̮͇̯̥̿̿̎̓̄̏ͥ͆͑ͥͪ́͡l̷͗ͯ̐͌ͧͫ̇ͯ̋́ͮ̑̊̿̑͏̧̰͉͎̦̳͖e̴͖̳͚̠ͦ̄̎̉ͪͬ̃̍̏̊̋̾̀͋̓ŗ̱̻̲̟̹̃ͫ̑ͧͅ
͒ͧͯ̆͐ͮ̉͋ͩ̒́̐ͬͯͨͦ́҉͓͔̘̹̙̠̭͉̩̞̻̯͙͚T̸̼̖̻̥͓̫͎̮̪̜ͮ͆ͪ͊͌̎̊̇̚͜h̸͋͒̀̋ͫͩ̿̾͊͌҉̴̧̼̭͙̭̥̘̘̠̮͚̻̭̠̪͙̯ͅi̷̧̮͈̺͕͎̯̥̩̗̰̞̩͔̩͐̆͋ͨ̿̈̎ͨ̈͑̈́ͦ͆̚͞s̵̸̢̝̤͙̗̳͉̹͖̝̟͚̖̭̦̾ͦ̆̍̈̒̈͢͟ ̵͍̜̬̲̣̘̤͓̦͔̟̱̼̗̭̤͙͗̋̏ͤ́ͭ̐̾̈́͛͋̆̆ͪ̾̄̐̃̚͢iͮ̈́̊͑ͫ͆ͩ̈́̀̈́̍̈́̎̈́̏͛̕͝͏̸̨͎͎͈̘̼̹̝̙͍̲̻s̡̡͎̣̹̗͉̠̠͍̤̲͙̖̖ͤ̈̅̇ͯ͌̄̽͂̈̐ͯͩͯ̿ͫ̓͟͞ ̢̨ͭ̽̾̓̇̋̆ͣ̑̌̈́͋͆̚͏̲̭̻̥̼̪̘̮̠̺͇͈ͅt̨̢̠͍̺̣̲̘̜̥̩̜ͣ͑̒͋͋ͩ̿̕h̶̺͇͈̻͓͔͖̲͍̞͓̓ͬ͊͛ͧ̔̃̍ͮ̇ͣͤ̉̇̚e̲̞̝͙͓̟̘̻͋̓̂̀̕͟͠͠ ̵̧̦͓̬̮̥̬̤̭̱͙̺͎̭̩͖̓ͧͮ̀͗̏̌̍̉͌̒̾ͮ̀Ṕ̡̡̼̤̪̼̬̯̹̬̺̪̜ͥ͐̄̎ͯ̾́ͨͮ̃̿̍͂ͣ̒ͯ̈͛̕͞a͗̍ͦ̀ͦͦ̓͢͏̷̛͍͍̩͚̪̺͈͍̹̠̻̱̻͎i̡̟̠̫̞̤̠̘̬̽ͯ̐ͪͣ̍ͦ̓̌̓̄̉́ͪn̿̽ͯ̔̽̎ͨ̂̅͑̈́͆̋ͮͪ̄̏͌͠҉̸̻͓͔͎͎̙̣͔̜͇ḳ̶̵̛͇͖̞̱̠͎̖͔̱̱ͥ̔ͭ͑ͦ̋́ͧ̑͂̚̚i̵̢̟̗̭̮̗͕̪͉̼̦̼̪̫͓̯̓́͛͗̈́ͬͫ̑̈ͫ́͌̊̐ͣ͊ͨͯ̀̚͝l̴̸̝̱̳͎͉͔̳̙̖̣̯̯ͤͧ̅͒̊͑ͦ̈ͥ̂ͤ̉̔̂̊̚͜͞ḷ̨͚̠̱̣͇̻͍̖͚͍̱͚͉͙̗͍͛ͥ̔̒͂̂ͫ̓̑̏ͮ̆̇ͨ͒̕͞ę̷̵̡̘͈͎̫͙͓͓̞ͥ͑ͬ̎̎ͬ͑̈́̆͗̒̊ͩ̏̇̎̇̿͡ͅͅr͍͕͔͖̙̟̜̥̣̘͖͓̳̞͋ͫ̉̄̐͆̉͒̿͑͊ͣ̿̐̕͡ͅͅ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i hate everything
Oct 15, 2010
desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

• Locked thread