Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

̴̷̩͉̦̯̥̯̖̲̪̙̣̘͎͎̺͈͒̊ͣ̐̔̂͒T̷̷̢̨̠̮͉̠ͩ̍̓ͪ͌̓ͬͪ̏̄ͅͅȩ̵͎̯͓̭̩͍̤̫̞͎͔͚͍͇̯͉̤̖̔̍̈́ͬ̉ͦ̃̽̊͊̆̌̈́͞r̩̰̣̬̙̿̆͑ͦͨ͒̋͗͜͞r̸̛͗̀̐͆̅ͯ̈͘͏͕̺̲͎̩̩̰̪̟i̡̟̯͓͔͇͓̱̩̯͖̼̟̝̺̩̤̔͋̏̊̍̌̐ͩ̕̕͝f̸̉̎ͦ̑̈́̎͛ͭ͠҉̴̶͙̣͔͍̭͇̻̙̝y̸̟͓͖̘̩̗̭̗̖̞̤̟ͫ̂̉ͯ̌̿̋̀ī̢̨̠̺̙̫͈̠̞ͬ̅͛̿ͮ͟n̵̺͓̠͇̱̹̫̰͈̗̟̲̄͂̃̆̌̔͐̆̚͠g͙̳̱̣͌̒̽͌ͯ͂ͬͯ͐̐͒͑̆ͩ̽̓̔̿͜͜ ͌͋̓͂ͮ̋ͤͮ́̂͌̋̾͑̃̏͗̏̀҉̼͈͇͇̩̯̭̖̮͕͕s̸̘͖͎̟̮͚̳̖̦͈͓̞̫̩̻̑ͧ̉̊̏ͭ̅̄ͮͨ̐́̿ͬ͆̏̆͆̕͜͝͞c̶͕̲͇̥̼̦̖͍̊̂ͮ̄̏̎͛ͩ̔̀ͪͬ̌̈̀͡͝r̨ͦ̅̀̏̇́͊̂͒҉̶͎͍͕̯͔͍̞̣̪̳̩̱͇͉̕͟ȇ̘͈̬͈̭͉̬̩̺̤͔͍̋̏ͪ͆̈̎ͪ̓̿͒̒̕ȁ̶̆͑͂́̑ͧ̔̆̓҉̣̬̲̹̖̩̱͈̠̤͚̼̰m̛̻̹̝͎̥͖̮̬̝̬̹̠͖̼͛ͪ͂̿̎̏̒ͤͨͣͧͪ̈́ͮͨ̿́͞͠͝ͅͅͅ
̧̬̫̼͙͓̭̈̋͛̂ͭͬ̃̓̍͑͑́͌̆̑̉̓́͢͠͡Ȩ̷̲̮̲̜͙̝͖̫̬ͭ͐͌̈̾̀͠n͛͐͊̆ͪ̓̒ͤ̊ͦ̏ͣ͒̈̚̚҉̡̭̤͚̪̰̺̘̪̱̯̮̻̣̮͓̺͜͡r̴̦̦̫͉̱͊̓ͨ̈̊̓͊ͯ̊̎̉̌͊͛̒́͠ͅa̧̫͉̘̳̤̣̓̑ͩ̿̄͑̈́̊ͣ̀̈́̚͘̕g͂̑̐̂̏̋̄ͯ̏҉̡̝̣̗̙͈̪͓͎͕̲̫̪͙̪ȩ̶̺̪̬̲͚͓͔͍̳̺̋̈̂̐̆̔ͫ̌ͨ͒̇ͣͫͫͤ̀ͭ̚͠ͅd̶̨̲̲̙̩̩̝̰ͮ̊̌̅̽ͪ̈͊ͤ͛̇ͩ̐̍͂̀̒ͭ̕͝ ̸̌̿͗͆̑ͣ̔͛̀͋̆͏̡̡̲͖͕̻̞̤̼͍̭̞͓̳̥͉͇͎̼͢ͅå̶̸͎̱̞̗̰̙̫̦̥͙͉̙͓̩̙͑̆̓͞ṉ̸̴̨̥͚͕͙̺̠̎͋ͩͩ͂̋ͤ̆͐̇ͧd̢̧̪͖̼͎̦͖̝̺̳͖̭̲͙̻͗̏ͯ̅̿ͪ̚͢͞ ̵̢͇̻̼̯̘̠͈̘̭͋ͩ͊͌̂͆̃͂̊ͥ̀̚͜͟f̵̷̟̞͕̦̼̯̯̞̳̱̯ͫͣ́ͧ̈́̄̉̂̈̄̅̀̚u̖̯̜̪̎̐ͯ̉̔̓ͭͭ̊̑ͫ̾ͭ̒͋̚̕͜ľ̸̢̖͓͖̖̙͎̜̫̯̺̱̜̯̘͂̃ͬͪ͆ͯ͝l̢̈́ͭ̈ͬ̽ͩ̐͆͗͂ͬ͒̒̒̉̚͠͏҉̞̻͉͕̫̘̲̥̬̪͍ͅ ͐̏̅͏̮̗͈̺̗͙̹̤̤̝̠ͅo̵͗ͪͣ̄ͫͨͦ̐̿͘͏̗̝̟̝̦̞͍̺f̷̸̦͎̖̜̱̺̥͉̤̗̙̩̣̫͎̌̔̆ͭ̈́̉͊̊͒̄ͭ̈̾ͪ̒ ̢̡̻̹̖̣̜͕̪̺͚̼̤̜̘̥͕̼ͨ̿̀͊ą̭̥̟͇̼̪̫̭͓̲͊̑̌̓ͮ̎͊͌́ͅņ̢̢̃̓͆̇ͦ̏͋̅ͮͮ̎̀ͧ̈́ͬ̓̐ͪ̚͏̺̮͖̘͚̰͉̦̞̹̯̮̹gͥͣ͂ͪͧ̄̉̇̓̄͊͛ͥ̔̕͜҉̨̖͚̙͖ë̸̡̬͖͇̼̮̳̪̺̭̥̖̤̘̱̪́ͧ́̔ͣ̋ͬ̓́͡ͅͅr̶̵̦̭̬͎̘͈͈̳̜̭̘̻̬̻̍̓̑ͦͤ̀͞
ͯͮ̔̍̒̊̽̃̎ͯ͏̴̞͚̳͙͕͖͙͕͇̟͇̭́̀͞H̀ͭ͋͡͠҉͚̲̤̻̰̘̤͉͚̠͚̻̬̲̙̥̬̘͟͟e̸̓͂̌̑̀̊͂̍̍͑ͥ͛͂͌͒̆̇ͥ̎͏͙̗͍̣̹͇̪͙̤̮̥'̵̢̡͓̥̘͚͎̪̃̂̈́ͨͯ̓͆ͫ̓ͬ̃̃̚͘͟s͇̙̠̖̙̮̦̣̫̻̖̭͉̝̟̆̍̂̎̔̓͌̊ͣ͆͌͊̆̀̈́ͣ̏ͫ́̀ ̢̢̨͎͓͈̘͇̝̘͖͎̤͉̫̻̱͚̊͂̋̊̑̔̾ͪͣ̇͒͌́̚̚ͅĥ̴ͮͨ̓̓̽̐͆ͭ̃ͬͣͦ̒̾ͫͤ̊̚̕͏̭̝̗̤͇ȧ͊ͥ̃ͩ͆̈҉͏͟҉̣͙̹̙l̸̜̟͙̫͚̳̘̘̦̩̙̻̜̜̒ͮ̈͊f̸̭̲̭̩̯̪͔̞̥̪̣̙͓̻͔͈͔͐̊ͫͬ̍͂͆̕ ̢̮͔̫͚͖̖̬̪̙̪̣̮͉͔͚̱̭̇̔̓̾͞͠͝m̶̍̍̐̂̊̑̾ͣ͆̂̽͊̉̔̔́̂͏̗̗̰̬͕͓͔͕̠͓̠͍a̴̞͎̞͙̠͚̝̹͍̖̩ͦ͊͊ͤ̀n̶̸̳͈̬̥̼͖͕̼̬̤͉̫͚̥͍ͥͭ͋̋͝ ͈͎̟̬̇͆̅ͬ͜͟a̧̡͎̫̼̟̮̣̦̠̞̝̦͋͐͒̈́͛̅̈́̀̒ͦͧ̓̐ͬ̉͘͟n̡̦͇̦̜̰̗̖̞̰̼̦̪̺̰̝̗͎ͮͫͮͭ̌̂̅͐͑̔͛͘ͅd̉̔̽̾̄ͬ͏̢̮̬̰̞ ̛̻̦̮̖̖͔̆͐̆ͦ͐̊͢͟ͅḩ̣̻̰̭̺̫̿̒ͬ͆ͫ́͢͠ͅå̧̧͚̖̖͉̤͇̝̠̥͙̳̜͔͓͙ͩ̄͊̓́͋ͤ̄ͬ͌ͬ̅͆͒̒ͭļ̹̻͈̤͇̠̙̰̖̿̃ͭ͐̑ͫ̉̍̆̍ͯͨͭͮ͗̿̒̾͢͞f̸̲̦̯͍͖͉̞̫̼̰͖̬̮͖̩̦̜̍̋ͮ͋͛ͤ̒̓̏̏̀ ̡̻̟̯̣̝̹͔͈͈͐ͭ̓̋ͬ̍ͯ̕m̶̛̱̗͚̙̼̩̗̖͉̖̳̳̥̙͖ͩ̌̍̏ͨ͐̇ͤ̉ͨ̋̊ͩͪ̀̅̅͠a̵̵̹̗͙̞̻̮͈̤̱̼̳̗̮̻͚͎̳͚ͪ̊̈̓̊ͥ̏̏̾̉͆̓ͬ̓͘͢c̷̴̢͉̼̦̫͓̲̤̯̠̭͉͚͎͚͉̯̈́̏̇̑͌̓̈́ͦͬ͂̋͑͐͟h̸̢ͤͪ͊́̀ͨͧ̀̔̚҉̛̗͓̳̮̪i̵̷̥̜̬͒͐̍̑̿ͣ̀ͪ́͟͡n̸̯̫̮͇̹̦̫ͣ̉ͧ̎ͬ̾ͭ́͟͠e̎͑ͯ̏̊ͦͬ̆̀̓̒̚҉̸̴̸̙̪̱͈̙̟̳̻̠̪̩͇̹̜̝̖̫
̢͇͉̱̖̼̘̃ͪ̅ͥ͗́̔̏̐ͪ̈̇ͫ̂ͥ̚̕͘
̐ͫ̓́͏͈̤̺͍͎͔͉̕͜͝Ṙ̵̜͇̻̩͙̼̬̺̺̠̺͎̫̬̖̖̩̔̎ͥ̓ͣ̽͐ͬ̾̚͡ͅͅi̸̶̛͔͖̭̱̪̱̼͉̜̒ͬ̉ͮ͑̚d͔̮͇̠̺̤̦̩̱̦͇̰͇̻͉̹̥ͤͮ̀̿̀͘͘͜e̷͕̣͍̣̟̜͉̖͎̣̻ͦ̋̽̈́ͣ̓̆ͭ̈ͭ̾ͨ̀ș̵̵̶̤̰̘̣̬̼̭̼͙̳̑̾̾ͥ̏͂ͣ͆ͤ̚͝͞ ̴̷͕̪͇̭̰̯̻͚̳͑̀̄ͮ̅̊͟t̸̩̪̠͈̯̣͖͉̯͓̟͙̞̔ͪ̓̓̂͛͑̎̿̂̒̃̾ͦ̃̈́̄͝ḧ̶̞͕̩̙̫̼͍̘̪̤̳̠͉̱́ͥ̈͆͑͛ͅͅͅe̵̛͓̥̺̥͖̤̳̫͌͐ͬ͋̊̃̏̔̾ͯ͌̏̕͟͠ͅ ͑̌̉̒̀͢͏͙͍͉͇̕M̴̛̛̱̯̻̺̙̩̪̖̫̠̖͖̬͆̏͐͒͊̏ͭ̐͊è̶̹̱͖͖͔̐ͣ̉ͤ̐̈́͐ͨ̾ͭ͒͂͘t̸̨̗̟̘̖̭̦͙̬͍̫͕̲͊ͨ̂̇̍ͫa̽͛̃ͪ̄͏̵͖̰̤̦̰̥̀ͅĺ̡̧̨̰̤̜̦̬̱͉̣̘̜͕̂ͭ̉̐ͦͦ͋ͣ̕ ̞̘̬̠̝̦̦̱̙̗̝͙̰̤̈ͤ͋͂ͪ̉̽ͬ̽̃̿̀̕͠M̷͒ͬ̅̂ͫͧͮ͏̸̺̪̗̜̞̱̪̤̯̪ơ̛̟̭̼̲͍̼̟̩̑ͨ̂̓͋͂͝͞n̍ͬͬ̍͗̃ͯͥ̔̍͒ͭͫ̍̔͂̿̒͝҉̢̨̘̭͕͓̼̮͚͓̱͖̲̠͎ͅs̶̸̷̭̳̰̫̠͚̪͓̭̫͕̖͓̑̿̓͆̍ͯͧ͌ͩ͋̉͜t̢̡͔̗̻̞̜͔̤̟̤̣̠̳͑̽̈́ͫͫ͐͋͒ͦ̀̚͜e̢̛̩͇̟̳̬̤̪̮͕̦̩ͣ̋ͤ̊ͦ̿͌͠͡r̴̦͈̲̖̹̝̹̞͖̱̳̠̙̙̍̀͐̀̔̊ͩ̿͗ͬ̄ͭ̊̅̅̕̕͠͠ͅ
̴̛̻̭̥̭͉̣̙͇̺̰͕̫͐̋̒̒̋̿͒̾͌̑ͯ͑̾̀ͯ̀͊ͤ̉̕͞B̿ͧͨͣ͑ͯͤ̎ͬͪͬ̈̑̂͑ͮ͋͌͘͏̮͍͔̺̘͢ŗ̖̥̩̪͓̹̘̣͈̔̈́́̎ͤ̍̀̈͑̉͆ͤ͛͛̌́e̷̼͖̺͉͓̯̩͚͈̹̺̬̩͓̥̰̣ͧ̆̆̄͗͒ͭ̊͊̓̎ͧͦ͠ȃ̸̡̱͈̹͍̣̦̜͔̻̟̣͉̣̥͔̯͍̼́̅̔̋͂͑ͩ̃ͭͩ̇ͧ̎ͮ̊ͮ͊ͅt̶̝̱̙̥̞̟͗̌ͨ͠h̛̛̺͚̼̠̙͕̹͚͉̺̗̪͕̬̤̠ͬ̆̉ͣͩ̎͋́͘͟͠i̶̴͉͎͙̺͕͛̑ͪ̋͌̉ͣͧ̅ͣ̓́͛ͬ̉̆̚̕ͅṋ̢̮̙̙͎̻͈͍͓͓̤̘̼͗̋̑̾̈́̽̒ͧͤͯ͑̃̚̚̚͠g͋̂̊ͨ̂̑ͮͩ̍̇̆ͩ̽̉͟͏̥̞͍͙̝̭͈̬̦́͘ ̧̍ͧͣ̈͗͐ͨ́͒̉̔̏ͬ̉̍̕͏̼̺̬̝̥͖̠̲͕̣̳s̸̶̹̹̺͎͎͎̩͖̹̪̐ͯ̈́̕m̍͑͐ͦͣͦͪ̎̒ͫ̓̚͏̲̺͖̬̜̘̲̞̱̗̦̺̠̮͝͡õ͌̎̓̐́́͏̵̺̻̟͙̠̳̪̗̤̹̬̩͝͠k̗̟̫ͩͨ̇̌ͯ̅͢͞ẽ͓̳̯͙̠͚͉͎̖̙̟̰͕̥̘̪̗̭̊ͧ̌͜͝͞͡͠ ̭̘͙͕̪͉̳̦̻̯̪ͩ̃̌͛̈́ͤͬ̆ͧͩ̈͋̏̅̅̓ͯ̇͒͜ͅaͮͩ̅̍͆ͦͦ̿̐ͭ̌̉҉̣͕̠͙̩̲̝͎͖͕̣͉ͅn̛ͩ͐̐̈̾͐ͪ͒ͤ̎ͤ҉̷̷͍̮̯͓̩d̻̘̲͕̎ͮͪ͒̄́ͪ̚͟͠ ̷̥̳͈̠̭̼͔̳̫͉̩̩̤̍̆̂̃̏̂̃ͨ̌͆́͋̑͝f̡̞͉̞̺͂͂̏̌ͨ̋̕̕͜ĩ̏̉͆̾ͣ̊ͤ̀̿̕͠҉̢̗̠͈̫̠̘͙̲͚̙̺̥͇̤̪̪̀ͅr̸̴̝̭͚̲̭̳͔͚̟̦͎̪͓̠̱͆ͯ̆ͮ͂ͦ̽͛̕͜ę̹̗͖̭̱̭̥͎͙̙̗̦͈ͮ͑́̈ͦ̂̌͊̎ͅ
̸̙͚̯̦̝̺̲͚͈̙̳̯̳̹̖̈̽ͮ͆ͩ̃ͧͥͣͭ͐͑̃̓͘͢͡Č̷̢̨̝͎̙̞̻̥͖̼̗̜̻͇̤̬ͪ͗͌̓̏͒̋̉ͨ͒͊͞͠ļ̸̴̢̯̬̝̭̞͎̤̓ͯͣ̋̇ͬ͑̈́ͨ͢ỏ̸̇ͯ̅̑͌ͥ́͞͏͏̭͉̱͎̰̳s̛ͮ̌ͩ̄ͦ̓ͧ̽͏̻̙͙͎͇̞̖̻͖̺̘ị̷̢̨̢̖̻̩̯̼͖̝͇̲̞͍̗̖̺̤͇̥̐̀̇̑̄̉ͬͪ̉͠ͅn̴ͯ͑̿̓͏̹̲̼̯͇̝̝̤̳͎̦̗̪͓͈ͅgͯ̋͛̓ͤ̂͏͏̬̣͉͚͍̜̤̺̳̣̗̺̥̙̩̭͡͠ ̵̱̻̜͉͙̯̞͖̳̩͙̦͊ͬ̽ͣ̀͆͑̏͐ͮ̄ͬ͋̊̑̌ͧͧ͠ỉ̸̍̓̒̀̐̿҉̸͏̖͓͚͚͕̥͓͓̳̰̝̤̰n̷̸̸̢͇̟̩͉͍̤̯̱̩͇̗̤̐̀ͦ͂͑͌̎̄ͮ̔͗̓̉͟ͅ ̈ͯ̅̍́̿̐ͯ͒̅̌̑̈́ͥ̌ͨ͝҉̱̟̝̘̲̟͠w̴̵̢̞̞̘̳͍̲̲̺̙̜̲̦̟̝̫̖̦ͯ̊̊͆̎ͯ̈̇́͢i̛̩͙̠̣̭̣̍ͮ̓́̓̌ͤ̐̆͗̔͑̒͘͜t̵̸̵̢͈͓̠̜̼̝̙̻̖̙͉̤̓̔͆́͒̾̆̃̆͂ͭ̌̓́̕hͤ̿͂͋̉͑̌̎̚҉͟҉̬̱̻͓̥̟̻͎̼̮̝̰̰̲̻͔͇ ̧̝̳̰̙̲̮̻̭̼̖̙͉̙̻̮̳͕̑͂̎̓̇̐ͯͦ̒̆̽̽̎̚̕͟ͅv̯̱̪̭̺̙͉̙͍̫̠̯̹̬̭͙̋ͦͯͤ̒̉̂ͦ̆ͪ͒ͣ̇̏̉̔̂̀̕͝͠e̷ͮ͆͐̾ͨ̓͟҉̼̰̩͓̘̪̹̳n̸̺͖͚̜̩̗̳̖̈ͨͯͦͤ̔ͥ̿̑͋͢͟͝͡ǵ̢̧̗̞͍̟͇̺̼͎̬͍̗͑ͯͨ̔̏ͥ̾̍ͥ̎̋ę̸̶̧̜̗͓̜̣͈͖͍͔͔͓̖̉ͣͫ̂̿ͪͪ̇̽͠a̶̧͚̮̦̗̖̟̫̼̣̪͇ͤͥ̓ͧ̃̍ͣ͑̂ͤͧ̿͌ͮ͢͢͞ņ̟̻̻̺͈̣͓͇̘͓̙̮̟̮̜͚̲̘̈́̍͌͋̊̇̕̕͟c̢̢̧̣͓̝͚̪̦̪̜̯̮̮͑ͫ̿ͬ̓̋ͤ̍eͣ̓̈̂͊ͨ̍̈́̓ͭ̈́ͨ̏ͫ́̽̿̚͏̧̡̝̬̝͍̟̻̫͈͢͠ ̻̹͓̼̞͔ͫ̉͐̈̀̓͒̏̅ͮ̅͑̀ͯ̑ͦ̇ͬ́́͞s̢̨̧̮͕̺͍̳̱͚͕̺̻̖̩̪̞̥͎͖ͬ̊̾͒̎ͦ̂̎ͤ́̋̀̾ͫ̓̿ͯ̐͘o̷̡̾̂́̿ͭ͢͝͏̫̤̦̪͎̠͔̠̳͕̳͔̦͚̭̬ā̶̪̬̫̯͙̙̀̾̐́ͣͮ͆ͨ̀̎ͩ̈́̚͢͠ͅrͫ̅́̊ͦͮ͊ͦ̕͏̹̮͈̪̲̦̼̪̘̹̟̗̗͙̼̙̘̙̘͡i̧̡͙̲̤̺̬̦̣͈̠̗̰̓̄ͦͯ̏͛ͫ̎͒͋̚͟͜n̸̂ͧͥ̋͋̕͘͢҉̮͉̻̯͔̝͇̰͚g̢̐ͭ̌̀ͥ̈́ͫͬ͂ͭͭ̚͠҉͙̲̭̯͖̼̲̫͔̻̼̖̗̜̭̙ͅ ̢̨̠̮͔̥̬̖̦̥̥̘̜͍͖̗̺̹̯̟̃͊̓͂̆̀̚̕ḧ̴̛̠̟̪̪̠̙̲̼̹̺̰̹̺̊̒͊̒̿̈̈ͯ͛͆͊̑͑͑͡͡iͭ̅ͪ̀͐̔ͥ̋̍͗͐̌ͪ̂̓ͩ̚̚̚҉̧̝̲̮͔̮̟͇̺͎̤͚̩̫͍̞͍̕gͣ̏͋̓͒ͭͮ̑̑͌ͭͨ̒͋ͭ̐̆͏͟͏̯̲̺͈͙̝̜͕͙͇̣̯̻̭͚̯̘̼̤h̵̛̫̮͕͖̹̺͚̬̱͔̙͉̱̗̟͛͑ͪͥ̿ͭ͒̌ͨ̂̏͋ͩ͘͡
͗ͫ̔̒͂ͭ͟͜͝͏͏͎̩̩̹̞͙̫̠͕͍̼͔̜̹͈͍̞̩̥
̶̸̴̛̭͉̤̭̳̼̺̙̳͉̙̦̭ͭ̈ͦ̆̉̃ͮ̈ͬͫͭ͑́̚ͅḦ̾ͦ͋̃͒͏̡̝̪̳̰͍̜͇̩̼̱̦̹̮̞̘ê̵̢̙͕̞͚̣͓̦͕̖̯̖̖͚̪̼̬̬͕̩̓̍̇ͥͭ͆ ̘̯̳̮͙̝̗̦̒̆̀͂̒̑ͨ́̕͜͟i̡̗̣̜̗̖̺̹̺̩ͯ̀̊̀̐̓͗́͑͐̄̏̊ͨ̉ͥ̏͘͝͠ͅs̛͍͕͉̙̦̩̞̠̭͍̯͈͕̠͚͇̟͔͂͂͛̔̒͂ͯ͒̾̿́̿ͯ͂ͤ̈́ͦ̀́ͅ ̳̤̪̳̬̪̑ͧ̈̆̓̉ͫ̍̽ͤ̇̂̒́̚͢t̵̢̰̩̯̙̺̝ͭͥ̀̑̈͂̅̈ͭ̒͑͊́̚͟ͅḩ̵̷͈͓̜̗̳̖͕̙͊ͥ́̈́͘͝e̛̯̰̻͕̺̭̪͙̻̱̦̭̭̮̯̖͎̽ͤ͐́̓̔͐ͪ́̈́ͪͩ͒̇ ̢̧͉̯̥̲̻̳̠̫̼̮͇͚̓ͯͦ̋̂͊͐ͧ̉͊̇͗͊̔͊̌̃̾̈́͜͡͡ͅP̧̨̧͖͍̩̙̲̯͚̦͈͔̲̪͉̯̲͕̘ͮͬͩ̽̚͝ͅa̭̖̝͆ͦ̄̋͒̒̄̇̽ͬ̋͐͛ͯ̕͡i̓̔ͫ̂ͨͥ̿͌҉͝҉̳̝̭̟̳̫̭̼̰̖̭̮͍͓͠n̬͍̖̥̠̘̖̦̗̗̥͖͉͈͐̎̑̐ͤ̈́̍̒̉̄̊͐̓́́̈́̅̚͞͝k̶̗̼͔̝̭̞̗̹̥̉̾̿ͪ̓ͦ̈̅̋ͫ͌̎̏͂ͪ͟͟͝i̴̡̨̛̜͎̙͙̥̮̹̣͍̖̘̼̰̼̺̮͎̟̊͑͑̔͐͗̒̾̓̂͌̚ļ̨̡̖̜͓̮͇̯̥̿̿̎̓̄̏ͥ͆͑ͥͪ́͡l̷͗ͯ̐͌ͧͫ̇ͯ̋́ͮ̑̊̿̑͏̧̰͉͎̦̳͖e̴͖̳͚̠ͦ̄̎̉ͪͬ̃̍̏̊̋̾̀͋̓ŗ̱̻̲̟̹̃ͫ̑ͧͅ
͒ͧͯ̆͐ͮ̉͋ͩ̒́̐ͬͯͨͦ́҉͓͔̘̹̙̠̭͉̩̞̻̯͙͚T̸̼̖̻̥͓̫͎̮̪̜ͮ͆ͪ͊͌̎̊̇̚͜h̸͋͒̀̋ͫͩ̿̾͊͌҉̴̧̼̭͙̭̥̘̘̠̮͚̻̭̠̪͙̯ͅi̷̧̮͈̺͕͎̯̥̩̗̰̞̩͔̩͐̆͋ͨ̿̈̎ͨ̈͑̈́ͦ͆̚͞s̵̸̢̝̤͙̗̳͉̹͖̝̟͚̖̭̦̾ͦ̆̍̈̒̈͢͟ ̵͍̜̬̲̣̘̤͓̦͔̟̱̼̗̭̤͙͗̋̏ͤ́ͭ̐̾̈́͛͋̆̆ͪ̾̄̐̃̚͢iͮ̈́̊͑ͫ͆ͩ̈́̀̈́̍̈́̎̈́̏͛̕͝͏̸̨͎͎͈̘̼̹̝̙͍̲̻s̡̡͎̣̹̗͉̠̠͍̤̲͙̖̖ͤ̈̅̇ͯ͌̄̽͂̈̐ͯͩͯ̿ͫ̓͟͞ ̢̨ͭ̽̾̓̇̋̆ͣ̑̌̈́͋͆̚͏̲̭̻̥̼̪̘̮̠̺͇͈ͅt̨̢̠͍̺̣̲̘̜̥̩̜ͣ͑̒͋͋ͩ̿̕h̶̺͇͈̻͓͔͖̲͍̞͓̓ͬ͊͛ͧ̔̃̍ͮ̇ͣͤ̉̇̚e̲̞̝͙͓̟̘̻͋̓̂̀̕͟͠͠ ̵̧̦͓̬̮̥̬̤̭̱͙̺͎̭̩͖̓ͧͮ̀͗̏̌̍̉͌̒̾ͮ̀Ṕ̡̡̼̤̪̼̬̯̹̬̺̪̜ͥ͐̄̎ͯ̾́ͨͮ̃̿̍͂ͣ̒ͯ̈͛̕͞a͗̍ͦ̀ͦͦ̓͢͏̷̛͍͍̩͚̪̺͈͍̹̠̻̱̻͎i̡̟̠̫̞̤̠̘̬̽ͯ̐ͪͣ̍ͦ̓̌̓̄̉́ͪn̿̽ͯ̔̽̎ͨ̂̅͑̈́͆̋ͮͪ̄̏͌͠҉̸̻͓͔͎͎̙̣͔̜͇ḳ̶̵̛͇͖̞̱̠͎̖͔̱̱ͥ̔ͭ͑ͦ̋́ͧ̑͂̚̚i̵̢̟̗̭̮̗͕̪͉̼̦̼̪̫͓̯̓́͛͗̈́ͬͫ̑̈ͫ́͌̊̐ͣ͊ͨͯ̀̚͝l̴̸̝̱̳͎͉͔̳̙̖̣̯̯ͤͧ̅͒̊͑ͦ̈ͥ̂ͤ̉̔̂̊̚͜͞ḷ̨͚̠̱̣͇̻͍̖͚͍̱͚͉͙̗͍͛ͥ̔̒͂̂ͫ̓̑̏ͮ̆̇ͨ͒̕͞ę̷̵̡̘͈͎̫͙͓͓̞ͥ͑ͬ̎̎ͬ͑̈́̆͗̒̊ͩ̏̇̎̇̿͡ͅͅr͍͕͔͖̙̟̜̥̣̘͖͓̳̞͋ͫ̉̄̐͆̉͒̿͑͊ͣ̿̐̕͡ͅͅ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread