Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
So here I am,
Confirming at long last.
Untold secrets
Many jokes told.

How can we expect to play
Under these conditions?
No time for jests
Time for action
Everyone vote
Rarity.

Ponies are scum
Rarity is the name of one
Obviously:

##vote rarity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

Opopanax posted:

##vote CE There's no Pro in Scumhunter. Obvious forgery

It is the Mega form of the scumhunter only achievable via warp digivolution. Don't you know anything?!? :psylon:

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

If anyone can guess what I'm doing as I post this I will have a present surprise for them.

realdoll

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

Met posted:

First post, 5 pages in. Get jobs, you cretins.

Your slow, plodding posting is no fault of ours.

Also I find all this Meinberg chat appalling. He just isn't that interesting.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

merk posted:

I'm eating grapes right now, just like the people of Arrentia. I may have wine and cheese later. If I do, I'll let you guys know.

I just bought some grapes. Does that count for anything?

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

2) winvirus

Exhibit A: Buddying up to Mac.
Exhibit B: Pretending that vote is scummy without saying why.
Exhibit 3: Not putting your vote down on me if you think I'm actually scummy and you're not just being disingenuous(also scummy).
Exhibit Next: Asking someone to make a list of scum is the laziest way to pretend like you're contributing.

##unvote
##vote winvirus

3) Actually Not Little Mac.

This is adorable. It's like you have never played with Win before (I don't know if you actually have).

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

Juanito posted:

So condescending.

But I want to vote Little Mac for using "hfil" twice and I don't know what that is

DBZ Wiki" posted:

Hell (地獄, Jigoku), or HFIL for Home For Infinite Losers in the edited English dub, is a place in Other World where evil characters (and sometimes, in the case of Piccolo, Goku, and Pikkon, protagonists) go after they die. Hell is never actually shown in the manga, however it is shown several times throughout the Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT anime series. Hell is also featured in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn.

I had to google it too.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

I've played a lot of mafia and I've played a lot of mafia with winvirus. Do you have anything actually interesting to say about what I posted?

Nope. Your case is just dumb. See below.

Rascyc posted:

If you don't know, why would you criticize him

Because what he is complaining about is pretty textbook Winvirus play and I believe it to be a null-tell.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

every time I see someone voting without prior unvoting and they're not a double voter

Double voter role mod-confirmed :smug:

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

I am now ok with leaving what was, when made, a jokevote on Rarity on Rarity as a serious vote.

Rarity posted:

I agree with others that Ras is looking suspect at the moment. I'm also a bit put off by CCKeane, I don't like him using his recent D1 deaths to plea for survival.

I see more apathy than scumminess in Ras right now. I have no idea how CCKeane is "pleaing for his life", though. At most he is being obstinate with his Winvirus vote refusal (which doesn't matter anyway cause he is in no danger of being lynched).

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

merk posted:

Someone go read my first day in X-Men. I literally just caught myself doing it there after I died. That game is ongoing, so I won't comment any further on it

I'd find it myself but am on a phone.

It's the only scum tell that exists: faking content.

Town fake content all the time. There just isn't always something to be said.

Can someone please sum up the case on Winvirus? I look at his post history and don't see anything objectionable whatsoever.

I like Yuming for town. I find her posting pleasant and informative about what she is thinking.

I feel like Keane plays mafia wearing a troll-face mask.

Still don't like rarity. I am not sure entirely how, but I am leaving my vote for the time being.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

I find this lengthy and heated argument between Keane and Merk to be, while enlightening, a bit out of hand.

"Doesn't generate content" is a poor excuse to argue for someone's death on D1. There isn't enough time for content to be made. Also the logic that only scum fake content is incredibly naive of a player as veteran as yourself.

That said Keane seems to be almost willfully refusing to answer questions put to him. His posts have a very goofy tone to them that I am not sure if is his posting style or subterfuge.

yuming posted:

~on why winvirus' tone is scummy and not just lol Jokes~

Winvirus is out of sync with the landscape of the game. I read him as forcing content and there's an artificiality to his tone.

The first post I see as a real-but-scum opinion: win was legit trying to look like he was participating. His other early posts fit with this.

The second post is all internally conflicted about giving actual opinions and dismissing ones that have attracted negative attention for winvirus. I'm having a hard time explaining what I mean here, but he explains away his early behavior but still holds similar opinions (see: Somb). It doesn't follow a natural trajectory of thought and that makes me feel like winvirus is inventing the reads he's made.

I've italicized the parts that bother me the most tone-wise, also.

I don't buy it. Winvirus has unfailing called people/cases dumb and been somewhat rude in every game I have seen him in.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

merk posted:

This post also says nothing other than telling people how wrong their cases are, just like I originally voted CE. The guy doesn't have an original thought on who is scum, only thoughts on who is wrong about who is scum.

##vote CE

You said "Only scum fake content" which is functionally identical to saying "Only scum make up content". You are being excessively nit-picky because you know you are wrong but refuse to admit it.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

yuming posted:

Hey ignore his stupid scum votes. You can make reads without his bullshit.

Do you think merk is a scum? I like this better than wv.

I think Merk is definitely back-pedaling. I would vote him.

I would also vote Cpig. Look at his post history. He is either spouting meaningless gibberish or throwing a vote on whoever seems to have impetus building.

##unvote
##vote Cpig

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

Lol, look at this loser.

QED :bustem:

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

Juanito posted:

Have you ever played with Cpig?

Several times. He is actually under his quota of calling me an idiot.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

CCKeane posted:

Crazy Eyes, this question again.

I was gonna take it easy day one, BUT NOW I AM INVESTED AND READY FOR BATTLE.

Why did you drop this?

Upon reading your post history I cannot find an example, so I rescind my accusation. Your posting is giving me a "tee hee, I'm so random!" feeling but I can't say I haven't gotten that same vibe outside of games as well so it's not telling.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

merk posted:

Where am I back-pedaling?

On phone and don't feel like hunting down quote. You said Keane was faking content and only scum fake content. I said that was wrong and you rejected you ever saying it.

You have gone from an iron-clad certainty of Keane being scum to "that's how content is generated on day 1".

I also distrust people who post literally eight times in a row. Makes me feel like they are trying too hard.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

I didn't see Merk posting a question about my vote on rarity. Calm thyselves. I elaborated a bit in that very post about my vote for rarity. It was still quite early in D1 and I didn't like how rarity jumped on Keane for what I believe to be a very trivial and meaningless statement that I did not see the same way.

Early D1 doesn't exactly make for solid casing 99% of the time. The first day is almost always a gut-check.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

yuming posted:

I don't talk to Mills about games OMG. I talk to him about ~fashion~

If you talk to him at all while the game is goign on you are a goddamn cheater! :argh:

• Locked thread