Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Inevitable posted:

It's clear that these people aren't happy in this land of opportunity and I've seen some of them espousing acts of violence against us for no reason other than jealousy? How can we deal with this in a humane way? One possibility is to form some sort of "camp" where we can consolidate them and help them find gainful employment. This would also protect us from any diseases that they may be carrying. Another option would be to set aside some land, perhaps an area without much useful resources for us, that they could occupy where they can be among those of their own kind and live according to the dictates of their backwards culture. And a final option would be to humanely destroy them before they begin to breed.

Thoughts?

I'm too full of my self-importance as a platinum member to have heard anything you said after the hyphen in the thread title.

LET THEM EAT gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread