Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are platinum posters better than ordinary posters?
Yes
No
I'm gay
View Results

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
That's an interesting question OP. I would say that whilst not necessarily always the case I have found platinum posters on the whole to be a little more charming, witty and sophisticated than regular grade posters. Now I'm not sure why this is the case but we'll put it this way, if i were throwing a dinner party i would likely invite only platinum level goons if nothing else but for their superior banter. Hth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

fantastic but fair warning i'll poo poo on your china and I don't mean to offend you but in a manner of speaking I'll poo poo on your china and that manner is the quite literal

If you poo poo on/deface my HRH Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee fine bone china dinner service I will see you hanged for high treason.

• Locked thread