Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I think we need to stop saying "I'm Gay". Remember, this is one of the most innovative, fresh, and funny forums on the internet, and endlessly repeating a catch phrase isn't living up to the standards we've established.

But, if you absolutely need to inform the world of your homosexuality, you can still do so. Just do it in an innovative and interesting way! Here are some examples of ways to announce you're gayness:

1. Academic:
"I feel that the hegemonic narratives of heterosexual fulfillment are yet another way of the Western metaphysical tradition to reduce human experiences to neat and orderly patterns that can not capture the fullness of my queer, subversive Being-as-Such."

2. tumblr: "I am a flushed demiromantic powerbottom muscletwink genderfluid queer, and am also a Time Lord otherkin"

3. Topical: "Despite being a third string center averaging less than 2 points a game, I have the most popular jersey in the NBA"

4. Indirect: "I am a Republican Senator who believes in protecting the sanctity of our traditional family values."

5. Vulgar: "I like to gobble on cockmeat and guzzle the balljuice"

6. Poetic: "The chiseled physique of a strong and virile male causes my heart to palpitate in anticipation of his strong embrace, a feeling of excitement that can only be surpassed by the ecstasy of feeling every crease of his manhood pushing against my body's most tender region, filling me up in an emotional bond that those who deny the rightness of our love can never comprehend"

7. Make up a poem or rhyme!:
"If you ask me if I want it hetero
I would say heck no
Rather be in a federal prison
Getting full of jism
Morning noon and night
I don't wanna see the light
At the end of the tunnel
Rather I wanna be pummeled
Like a pommel horse
And of course its gotta be by men
Who have the strength to burst my hymen
Leave me messy like New Orleans after Katrina
Hot dudes show me what is between your legs
I will drink it like doing a keg stand
Just take my legs and
Move them apart, show me your art
Of male on male loving,
With the shoving and pushing
Then I will drink your cream like a Pershing"

These are just a few ideas to expand our repertoire. Please, don't be afraid to challenge yourself and grow by finding new ways to express yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Mutation posted:

8. write that exact op

I am actually 180% heterosexual, I am just interested in improving the quality of posting here.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Runaktla posted:

I'm a ball juice gagging gay fag

That is pretty good, but I think I already used "ball juice"? Try to think of a different way to write the same thing, like "sack snot".

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Kelfeftaf posted:

I think you should resign

Have you ever thought that "resign" is an autoantonym? It can mean to continue in a job, and to quit a job! I am going to imagine you meant the first one!

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Witty AV/post combo! See, there are so many ways to make the joke work if you take the effort to do so!

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

jackyl posted:

op is gayer than Richard Simmons

Pretty good! But that is kind of an obvious reference! Remember, here on SomethingAwful.com, we pride ourselves on being "in the know" and being a few steps ahead of the pop cultural curve. Maybe try "op is gayer than Xavier Bettel"

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

homosexuality is a disease

and ive caught it :mrgw:

Let me be serious here for a moment:

Homosexuality isn't a disease.

The real disease is homophobia. Just like racism, classism, or misandry, these are the real cancers that eat away at our society.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Willias posted:

gay, i am

When 900 years olds you become, many men you will have sexed.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

ProfessorMurder posted:

May I add to this? Stop saying cuck.

I've got an entire other post about that.

But basically I need to get some DXM in me to let my creativity out.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Xaris posted:

give me a release date so i can prepare

I don't want to flood the market with product.

Unless by "the market" I mean "a heavily closed truck driver hiding in some rest stop bushes" and by "product" I mean "semen".

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

jackyl posted:

op is gayer than anime

I hope someday to live up to the standards of masculinity embodied in Shinji Ikari.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Dementedghost posted:

So I was loving this guy in the rear end, and he turns around and tries to kiss me, what a fag!?

...you might belong to another secret society with me, along with the friends of Dorothy and the stairs-havers.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I am kind of disappointed that no one has stuck their neck out and written a poem or other description of their gayness. It really isn't that hard to be creative.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Would, would

(If I was gay which I am not).

Also, how the hell did the guy on the left get such muscular legs?

Although, now that I've looked at it for a bit longer, his calves seem pretty small compared to his thighs, which is a bit of a turn off...or it would be, if I was interested at all, which I am not, because I am 180% straight.

glowing-fish fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Aug 16, 2014

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Not that I am gay, but if I was, I wouldn't be into this guy because he is too tacky. Unless it is some type of kitsch appeal that would work for gays, but it is hard for me to judge because I am not gay.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Please don't import drama/doxx me.

I know that my ideas on homosexuality and the expression of it might be a little bit unsettling, but lets keep the discussion on a civil, intellectual level without resulting to things like personal attacks.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
So let me clarify things just a little...

where would you locate yourself on the Kinsey Scale?

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Read my original post and apply the suggestions I gave you? It really isn't that hard.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

swampland posted:

yesterday
all my posts were just "i am gay"
now i need a hetro hideaway
but i belive in yestergay

Octopuses Garden? More like OctoCOCKS Garden!

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Clayren posted:

im not just gay, op
im gay for YOU, op

After I am done cybering all the married ladies in my cyberharem, I will consider it, okay?

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Rasmussen posted:

Powerbottom Muscletwink for president.

Wouldn't he be the Vice-President, but actually be in charge?

So basically Dick Cheney, only prettier and with muscles.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

Well no because as a powerbottom it means that he is capable of recieving incredible amounts of power

of Greyskull.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

ReptileChillock posted:

I like wrestling.

Someone finally gets it! Please expand on what you like about wrestling, though.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Morkyz posted:

His post was a dozen times more clever than yours and took several orders of magnitude less effort and Time to write. You're the student here (and a dim one at that) not the teacher.

Im gay

By capitalizing "Time" you must be referring to early 80s Prince protege act The Time. This makes me think that you think that I needed the entirety of an 80s funk/soul band to write my post on gayness. Were that it was true!

Actually all I needed was a bottle of cough syrup.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

R-Type posted:

I'm getting tired of gays. gently caress off please, your boring now.

If you want gays to gently caress off, maybe you should try laying down and taking off your shirt, revealing your muscular, oiled and bare chest to remind them that they have a place for the rich silky strands of their testicular nectar to land?

Just a thought, dude.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Lol that's the new probation avatar?

loving loving it

As much as you love the caresses of a man, in turns satiny and rough? Because that is what this thread is about. Please don't allow topic drift into this thread.

Although I guess just based on your avatar, you qualify.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

ilikedirt posted:

my sexualitys like a pendulum one day im gay one day im straight so at tge end if the day i guess it just comes down to dis

im bi

So wait, if your sexuality is a pendulum, what is the pit?

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Redleg posted:

has anyone made a joke of posting "I'm gay" in this thread contrary to the desires of the OP? Because that would be funny if someone did that.

The phrase "contrary to the desires" makes me think of buxom lasses whose thin, silky dresses do nothing to conceal their creamy, ample curves, and whose pouting cherry lips and mischeviously teasing eyes incite feeling of passion towards the fairer sex.

Because, you see, those aforementioned women are "contrary to the desires" of most of the posters in this thread, who want men in every shape, size and color, but who are woefully unpoetic in describing their desires for the finest male flesh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

ilikedirt posted:

bc i gently caress my butthole w/ my own cock

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

can i hit ur gong?

See, this is the type of stuff that I am talking about. You might think this is all "fun and games", but the truth is these comments, whether made honestly or "ironically", perpetuate harmful stereotypes. Although, in fact, they even come short of those stereotypes because they ignore the positive stereotype that homosexuals are neat and well-appointed.

My objection is not that people wish to do these things. It is that they describe these erotic, scintillating acts in such crass term.

ilikedirt, instead of portraying the pleasures of self-insertion in such ungrammatical and slapdash turns, perhaps you couold say "Because I am able to penetrate my own anal orifice with my own phallus, forming a circuit of pleasure in which I am both the lover and the loved".

and Calvin Johnson Jr. , you could say "May I join you in such pleasures, metaphorically elicting a ring of resonance from you as a I strike the center of your ecstasy?"

Its really not that hard to put some effort into these things.

• Locked thread