Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
killaer
Aug 4, 2007
That's right folks. You heard it here first. No more frosty nugs. No more spicy bong hits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGvR6s0yF3k
"Down there at the pawnshop
its no easy way to live
down there at the pawnshop
its no way to shop

what has been sold
not strictly made of stone
just remember its flesh and bone"

What do I do now? My life has been focused on getting to peak telekenetic weed super-saijin levels and unleashing dark-matter orbs at my enemies and jerking off. I mean I'd like to think im a worthwhile human being but.....probably am not

I took a short run, lungs are def hit by the spliffs/cigs but improving. I think i have chronic bronchitis. Ugh...

SO whats new with you guys? Can't really sleep so I drank some white wine. Don't really wanna become an alcoholic either so I gotta chill with that

I mean now I want to get high but I can't. my body's dopamine release system has been hijacked. Whats even the point anymore? School is gay, Im unemployed and have medical debts so have to get employed soon. Whatever man. ITs just the "system" talking (see my 1984 thread for reference)

I spent some time listening to Lil B but that just makes me want to smoke weed.

Look man, I totally have a vivacious and vibrant personality, I just uhhhhh have to smoke for it to come out. Jk F*g Im completely empty inside and dissociate out of existence when i smoke the kush, thus circumventing the societal need to develop an interesting personality.

I don't even loving care bro, whatever.

WHAT DO I DO??? I CANT FIGURE THIS poo poo OUT??

and dont say "IM GAY" im tired of that trite avoidant poo poo. come on man. help me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

super macho dude posted:

I had to quit two years ago for a job and haven't looked back since. Smoking the dope was fun while it lasted, but sometimes, kid...

*turns hat around on head and sits in chair all cool*

...sometimes you gotta grow up.

It's so fun though man. I shudder at the thought of actually filling the void with legitimate human activities. Whats the point when you can look cool as gently caress and be rude and just NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING, MOM!!!

Maybe, maybe the system just won over you. The loving system. Man I wuld love to vaporize a fatty and just contemplate the "System" for a while.

But I bet you drink. How is that fair????

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

im so on weed right now

dat irene

im a$ap rocky irl but white and nerdy

Most rap music seems to be a guerilla marketing campaign for weed anyway. Or maybe its like the chicken and the egg scenario

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

im really high right now man i could snap and kill u

You don't know my soul-cloud's localization signal, so you really cant. Lmfao, idiot.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

i bet ur mouth look like miley cyrus' bitch

I loving loved it when those tittynudes came out of her. Like, her entire t*ts an P888sy, that was AMAZING. I wonder if she actually lieks to be a nation-whore or if she feels really corrupted inside. She smoke mad weed too

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Ruby got Railed posted:

OP have you tried the LSD? and di it help

Yeah, I "found god" in that god is simply the artificial societal constructs that established all of our thoughforms and traditional reverences. I mean I was just trippin out at a music festival all like "This poo poo is retarded I literally feel like im in iraq and all these bands are like te apex of what teenagers aspire to be human wise but theyre just manchildren and the music sucks and why am I here" and I walked around disoriented for like an hour and watched my friend almost overdose.

But the first time I tried it it was tranquil and nice.

Then I had some acid flashbacks and ended up on 72 hour overwatch at the hospital because I thought I was future jesus and all water was blood.

Dont try LSD ever

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
It's called ACID it literally eats away your brain retard. Oh noooo it gives me "insight". I guess. Maybe. SMoke weed about it....

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
Im never doing coke. Just 1 more addiction I do NOT NEED NO WAAY JOSE

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Dandywalken posted:

cmon it'll make you mighty

My roommate did coke.

He went into his room and kept pulling out and slamming his dresser shelf over and over again. He punched the wall for a while a nd passed out.

I guess he didnt do it right, ur suppose to snorf it off of a mirror and gently caress the hot blonde. I don't know anything about that though.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
I think synth acid can actuallykill you since chemists cant guarantee 100% chance of no impurities.

hth

Its like when I had this phase in my undergraduate chem career when I wanted to manufacture MDMA and make mad $$$

but then I was like

what if i didnt make it

and I made accidentally like benzene and people snorted it and died

so I dropped that IDEA

LOL NSA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

NiceGuy posted:

I'd have probably quit by now if my appetite didn't completely loving disappear during my breaks. It's bad enough I can't sleep, but throw in a complete lack of energy and give-a-gently caress caused by not eating anything heavier than a cracker for 96 hours and it's not even worth it. I like weed anyway i guess sooooo

God I can't imagine how some of you fuckers deal with real, legitimate addiction. If I ever get hooked on the good poo poo I might as well just off myself

Jokes on you retard, you already have real legitimate addiction, reread your own post.

OWNED BY WIZ KHALIFA (he is a guerilla weed marketer)

• Locked thread