Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

too big

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

FluffieDuckie

has there been a purchasing?

FluffieDuckie

guys zerocount posted in a lets play thread last night. i'm starting to think he's not so much dead as ignoring us

FluffieDuckie

mods? can we do something here? he clearly said he'd buy the best smilie and that wasn't the best smilie

FluffieDuckie

friendly craig posted:

also getting probated for three days for being a retard in ask and tell is funny

:agreed:

FluffieDuckie

friendly craig posted:

here's my idea for a compromise: instead, probate zerocount for three days, and ban arnold of soisson

i will accept this

FluffieDuckie

Afro Doug posted:

the new smilie makes me happy. i'm sincerely sorry that you are unable to feel joy.

many things bring me joy. this :smilie: does not

FluffieDuckie

December Octopodes posted:

or it's an ostentatious display of the cash monies

BYOB 8.2: an ostentatious display of the cash monies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

ulvir posted:

its almost as if going by the metric "best emoticon in this thread" is bound to make some people upset since what's considered "best" is highly subjective.

no that's not actually what happened here

• Locked thread