Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
thank you god for all that i have and will experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ocean Book posted:

thank you god for all that i have and will experience

I don't think you understand the nature of the thread, god boy.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
hail satan

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

mystery at hog island posted:

gently caress the Holy Spirit.

wow, you really went for it. we got ourselves a bona fide Son of Perdition in this thread. he deffo going to hell now

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
if u see the buddha on the road, gently caress xim

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Ocean Book posted:

thank you God for all that i have and will experience

Fixed that for you.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Whenever Jesus fucks Mary Magdalene and starts in with his weird panting chant declaring that every filthy and unnatural act the two perpetrate on each other is all still clean and holy and pure because its true purpose is as the physical manifestation of a metaphor for god's deep and passionate love of humanity Mary will just joke to herself about the sermon on the mount and smile and she is happy for a while.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
One day Jesus and his Apostles were walking along and Jesus said "hey, I've been thinking, maybe we should get into molesting children" and Simon said "I think we're getting ahead of ourselves, wait until we're better organized".

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
And Moses can suck it too.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
the Lord is just, merciful

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Kyrie eleison posted:

the Lord is just, merciful

I don't appreciate all the contrarian flack I'm getting instead of foul declarations of stomach twisting unholy concepts anathema to the good news of Christ's message.

Why can't people just blaspheme a motherfucker?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

The difference between Jesus and a prostitute is the look on their faces as they get nailed. Am I doing this right?

• Locked thread