Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Is this a trick question? Why would a platgoon eat at Subway?

Subway is for poors poorer than me. Poor that like to eat garbage like coons. Not racist for black people but only if you are a literal mangy starving raccoon is it possible that you might enjoy subway.

Ergo, I'm glad I'm not a plat, they seem to be infested with diseased coons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

bigzak posted:

attacking their betters is a classic technique for those who are upset with themselves and feel inadequate

I'm sorry, I didn't mean ALL racoons like subway. Obviously its mostly the diseased starving ones who do. I formaly apoligize to any racoons reading the forums that i have unjustly compared to plats.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Xachariah posted:

Not really, where I live the only non-subway sandwich shops are grubby deli counters in grubby convenience stores. I think Subway is pretty different between countries cause its pretty good around here.

Subway hasn't changed, you're probably in the UK right? It's cause all your local food is trash that you think subway is edible. hth

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Parallax Scroll posted:

sure there are better places to get a sandwich, but there aren't near my work, so subway it is

translation: i'd rather have someone pee in my mouth than go five minutes further for lunch

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
that any plat eats at subway is proof that the plat supremacy is a lie and nothing but classicism propaganda

• Locked thread