Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

TheRationalRedditor posted:

these guys look way too similar

Alvey's redder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PeteRoseHaircut
May 17, 2008

Thank you, Toronto!
Poor Watson... I like him, but sponsors apparently don't.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
I haven't really been paying attention to this fight but I just started to. Why is Leeloo in this guy's corner?

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011
Oh yes, please do kick my leg into a fine paste for the first 3 minutes of the fight while I do nothing, I'm perfectly fine with it.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Tom Watson is better but doesn't move his head at all.

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

haha, no loving way

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Kong Watson sure can have some cool fights.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

little datsik is running wild

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
two maineiacs are running wild in the cage

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Is Watson just old or does he have Chute Boxe face?

Julio Cesar Fatass
Jul 24, 2007

"...."

Dangersim posted:

Tom Watson is better but doesn't move his head at all.

Thankfully god has rewarded him w stuttering pawing standup to make up for it

PeteRoseHaircut
May 17, 2008

Thank you, Toronto!
"He's gonna have to stop Watson here to earn a judges decision"

Good lord Anik.

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011
I'm hoping Alvey wins this only because then they can match him up against Uriah Hall, his stand absolutelly still while my oponnent tees off on me for a full minute game plan would provide for something so specatcular that it would redeem any career shortcomings Hall has had in the UFC.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Can someone link Alvie to the body punch tutorial on YouTube. Watson was open all day

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!

PeteRoseHaircut posted:

"He's gonna have to stop Watson here to earn a judges decision"

Good lord Anik.

Eh he corrected himself. I think he's actually not bad.

Also that third round was fun.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Alvey will rise again

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Bubba Smith posted:

Alvey will rise again

alvey sucks

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Dangersim posted:

alvey sucks

at least he's married to an america's next top model winner :shrug:

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
Only just realized today when I was looking to see which fighters were from Maine that McMann is from Takoma Park, MD which is basically where I'm from. I'm now obligated to root for her until the end of time.

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Word, McMann is a cool person and you should always root for her.

I know nothing about Lauren Murphy though, how does she fare against someone that can wrestle?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Miss anything good? I was busy getting a Cormier 4:13 tattoo.

Julio Cesar Fatass
Jul 24, 2007

"...."
Sara McMann you are what America needs to heal its wounded soul this week
Do not let us down

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Miss anything good? I was busy getting a Cormier 4:13 tattoo.

Tom Watson provided some entertainment by getting his rear end kicked in the third round, but earned a decision anyway.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Belle Isle Tech posted:

I know nothing about Lauren Murphy though, how does she fare against someone that can wrestle?

Apparently not so well

Julio Cesar Fatass
Jul 24, 2007

"...."
That single was right out of a Sakuraba highlight :yum:

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Lloyd Boner posted:

Apparently not so well

In fairness, she's landed a whole lot of elbows.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Julio Cesar Fatass posted:

That single was right out of a Sakuraba highlight :yum:

I dunno, there isn't a Gracie wheezing for air anywhere to be seen

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

McMann is doing dick all inside the guard. She doesn't look even remotely interested in passing.

Bell the Cat
Apr 5, 2004

Dirty pool old man. I like it.

Agent Tough Juice posted:

Only just realized today when I was looking to see which fighters were from Maine that McMann is from Takoma Park, MD which is basically where I'm from. I'm now obligated to root for her until the end of time.

Me too, Chevy Chase in my case. Go McMann!

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
She was doing nothing, but that little burst of punches there might be enough to make sure she wins the round.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

Bell the Cat posted:

Me too, Chevy Chase in my case. Go McMann!

High five. Silver Spring.

I don't know how to score this round. I guess McMann won it?

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
I'm white and I live in Maine

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

First round similar to that Cheesecake Moras fight a while back.

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

going from that round, if Sarah McMann had beaten ronda, she would have killed wmma within a year

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I like Sara

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Cool Buff Man posted:

I'm white and I live in Maine

I'm white and do NOT live in Maine

Julio Cesar Fatass
Jul 24, 2007

"...."

colonel_korn posted:

McMann is doing dick all inside the guard. She doesn't look even remotely interested in passing.

She's giving a clinic in losing from the top.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Sara watched Liz fight Miesha and was like "yes, I should do that but even less"

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Right now I'm reminiscing on Chael Sonnen getting an ankle pick. and, well, i want more of those.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vPEp0o9yos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Man Sara's a really cool wrestler, but after that *fart noise w/ mouth*

• Locked thread