Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Word, McMann is a cool person and you should always root for her.

I know nothing about Lauren Murphy though, how does she fare against someone that can wrestle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
What a frustrating fight. It's like Sara pressed the takedown button and then walked away from the controller every time she was able to get Lauren down.

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
I'm glad she won, but goddamn please work with someone other than a wrestling coach Sara.

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Is Shawn Jordan the fatass that earlier this week said the key to him winning this fight is that he's gonna stop worrying so much about his diet and getting in shape and cutting weight?

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009

Dangersim posted:

Pat Barry was never good.

What a completely asinine thing to say.

He was good at making people laugh.

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
I don't know if it's my TV but Seth has some Rory MacDonald level bacne

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
HOLY poo poo

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Abercrombie & Fitch Model is the best best base for MMA

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Very Nice

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
Goodbye Gray Maynard, we loved you so dearly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009

DoombatINC posted:

That's what that is? I thought it was just a fresh tattoo that was still swollen up

It is indeed a brand that came from the Omega Psi Phi fraternity. The thing he does when he has his hands up in the air titled with his tongue hanging out is a thing they all do in group pictures to represent the frat they are from.

• Locked thread