Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the unabonger
dangerous level of care in this here thread... dont you know that this is byob :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr

Salmiakki

bronies who hate women liking a show made for young women that teaches feminist morals will never fail to make me laugh

Disco_Bandit

Pro Target posted:

Stop exploiting people for cheap labor and give me a thousand dollars so i can eat

they break even and donate anything leftover to the city's youth shelters afaik :3:

Pro Target posted:

give me a thousand dollars.

okay but you have to promise me you won't spend it on drugs or alcohol

Petr

Salmiakki posted:

bronies who hate women liking a show made for young women that teaches feminist morals will never fail to make me laugh

Petr
"hey girls"

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Pro Target

gas this thread

Salmiakki

Pro Target posted:

gas this thread

Petr

Pro Target posted:

gas this thread

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bwee posted:

being a social justice warrior is cool and good

this but unironically

ulvir

Pro Target posted:

peepee fuckers? poopie bumhole!! I love peepee and poo in my mouthie? Yes. more like "i love to devour piss mmmm"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I heard that if you care in BYOB then you care IRL, is this true?

Disco_Bandit

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

who cares

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

:wth:

ulvir

Disco_Bandit

but I care :(

pig slut lisa

irl is good

it's good to care sometimes, but other times not so much

Bwee

this but unironically

that wasn't ironic mang

Bwee
why is caring bad. i think caring is a very important thing.

Disco_Bandit

pig slut lisa posted:

it's good to care sometimes, but other times not so much

ulvir

caring is good. caring in such a manner that you actually do things IRL to better the lives of those less fortunate is good. caring to such a low degree that all you spend your energy on is whining on tumblr about how oppressive that one doctor was because he suggested weight loss would help with your knee pain is dumb slacktivism. might as well share 15 of those "if 2000 people share this the doctor will give the child a vaccine for free!!" pics on facebook and call it a day.

Bwee

ulvir posted:

caring is good. caring in such a manner that you actually do things IRL to better the lives of those less fortunate is good. caring to such a low degree that all you spend your energy on is whining on tumblr about how oppressive that one doctor was because he suggested weight loss would help with your knee pain is dumb slacktivism. might as well share 15 of those "if 2000 people share this the doctor will give the child a vaccine for free!!" pics and call it a day.

gently caress you

Bwee
you think black people are thugs and that transsexuals are gross, and you post that? gently caress you.

ulvir

slacktivist spotted

pig slut lisa

irl is good

ulvir posted:

caring is good. caring in such a manner that you actually do things IRL to better the lives of those less fortunate is good. caring to such a low degree that all you spend your energy on is whining on tumblr about how oppressive that one doctor was because he suggested weight loss would help with your knee pain is dumb slacktivism. might as well share 15 of those "if 2000 people share this the doctor will give the child a vaccine for free!!" pics and call it a day.

ulvir what do you think about this form of caring: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3658187

is it good or bad caring.

on the one hand millions of dollars raised

on the other hands millions of vanity posts on social media

ulvir

Bwee posted:

you think black people are thugs and that transsexuals are gross, and you post that? gently caress you.

good thing I never said nor mean those things

Bwee
wrong, you post that constantly. gently caress you.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
ah yes, a fat lady is hurt from being criticized by their doctor and post about it on tumblr, epic social justice warriors :iamafag:

Salmiakki

Pro Target posted:

gas this thread

Pedantra

by Lowtax
i think when people talk about hating sjw's they're talking about people who doxx and shame horrible people on the internet for moral reasons and that's actually cool to do

ulvir

pig slut lisa posted:

ulvir what do you think about this form of caring: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3658187

is it good or bad caring.

on the one hand millions of dollars raised

on the other hands millions of vanity posts on social media

when the challenge is "do this or donate X money to charity" I'm okay with it. but 9/10 of those I saw was "otherwise you owe me 100 bucks lmao!" :(

Pedantra

by Lowtax
cool anti-sjw posturing going on here taken by people who have apparently never used social media

Pedantra

by Lowtax
to be fair charity is also mostly a narcissism-driven bullshit bandaid over social problems that can only be solved by collective ownership of the means of produciton

Highly Unnecessary

emptyquote this to bring joseph kony to justice

Stormyish

what the gently caress is going on in this thread, I just wanted to see if the ik's were actually gone

Salmiakki

Stormyish posted:

what the gently caress is going on in this thread, I just wanted to see if the ik's were actually gone

if you have the word sjw in a thread, its gonna be bad. always

Bwee
ulvir is making fun of people with disabilities and believes that it's his right as a white american to make fun of asians by making his eyes squinty

Disco_Bandit

Stormyish posted:

Salmiakki posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormyish

Salmiakki posted:

Jesus on a pogo stick, I didn't know it'd be this bad

• Locked thread