Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bwee
being a social justice warrior is cool and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee
bawbzilla could you please tell me how you are better than a social justice warrior when it comes to social issues? thanks.

Bwee
caring is for the lose

Bwee
as a middle-class white computer science major, i think caring about people who are less privileged than me is an Epic Fail

Bwee
What do you volunteer for/at?

Bwee

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

this but unironically

that wasn't ironic mang

Bwee
why is caring bad. i think caring is a very important thing.

Bwee

ulvir posted:

caring is good. caring in such a manner that you actually do things IRL to better the lives of those less fortunate is good. caring to such a low degree that all you spend your energy on is whining on tumblr about how oppressive that one doctor was because he suggested weight loss would help with your knee pain is dumb slacktivism. might as well share 15 of those "if 2000 people share this the doctor will give the child a vaccine for free!!" pics and call it a day.

gently caress you

Bwee
you think black people are thugs and that transsexuals are gross, and you post that? gently caress you.

Bwee
wrong, you post that constantly. gently caress you.

Bwee
ulvir is making fun of people with disabilities and believes that it's his right as a white american to make fun of asians by making his eyes squinty

Bwee
what the heck? ulvir is now saying how the glass ceiling isn't real and that mexicans are taking people's jobs. he just spat on a little person and called them a 'midget.' ban this guy.

Bwee
bump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee

beer pal posted:

tumblr is good, dumbass

bawbzilla is an awful person please hit him in the nose

• Locked thread