Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Would I pray for the devil caught on fire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
What does Katey perry think about this situation?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

The Taint Reaper posted:

What does Katey perry think about this situation?

"Glitter! Do you like my tits?"

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
I hope this turns into a circus if it goes to trial. I want him wearing a cowboy hat, resting his feet on the wooden partition part of the witness stand (he should be either barefoot or wearing cowboy boots), and giving smart-rear end answers to all the questions asked him by the prosecution.

Kelfeftaf fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Aug 16, 2014

JonasSalk
May 27, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Rick Perry is Texas Pope and therefore has a direct line to the God of The Old Testament. He don't need no prayers from us.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Nastyman posted:

lol if you think he'll get anything more than a slight inconvenience

his mugshot will be entertaining at least

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Rick Perry will find the word of Mohammad in prison, praise Allah.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I don't like a lot about what Slicky Ricky has done during his reign, but he's 100000000x a better Governor than Wendy Pathological Liar Davis.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

R-Type posted:

I don't like a lot about what Slicky Ricky has done during his reign, but he's 100000000x a better Governor than Wendy Pathological Liar Davis.

better a poo poo than a slit right?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

R-Type posted:

people like you are the reason why Texas is better off seceding so that you can stop being a festering boil on our collective rear end. plus it'll be fun to watch an unholy combination of Iran's theocracy and Somalia's libertopia burst into flames while the rest of america laughs

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

R-Type posted:

Bros before ho's, for sure. That's my policy.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SplitSoul posted:

i'll pray for him

to get shivved in prison
do a hindu prayer for him to get the shiv & lingham

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i have no idea why there is a concerted effort to flip Texas from a red state when Georgia is closer to being blue. that's saying something because Georgia is a cesspool

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Kelfeftaf posted:

I hope this turns into a circus if it goes to trial. I want him wearing a cowboy hat, resting his feet on the wooden partition part of the witness stand (he should be either barefoot or wearing cowboy boots), and giving smart-rear end answers to all the questions asked him by the prosecution.

he dresses like a lawyer these days

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
It is a good time to make bumper stickers and other poo poo in support of Rick Perry. loving Conservos buy that poo poo up like it's a loving drug.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
maybe he'll be his own attorney. "i got this"

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.
http://youtu.be/s7y7oJ266qI

Star witness in the case against Perry.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Yaldabaoth posted:

Actually I have to agree with that guy because there's no other way to explain why conservatives have had everything go their way since 2010. Hell even the people they don't like are turning into the caricatures they always thought they were

Republican prayers are altering reality is what I'm saying

Republicans are like orcs from 40k? Collective consciousness strikes again!

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

hint: goes from 11% to 10.6% in straw poll

JonasSalk
May 27, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Now's the time for Rick Perry to pronounce himself a sovereign citizen.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Please don't ruin my hopes for a Perry/Palin ticket

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

Mr. Perry and his aides threatened to veto $7.5 million in state funding for the public corruption unit in her office unless she resigned.

lol

shes a corrupt rear end in a top hat as well and deserved to be forced to resign. tbh these charges are kinda bullshit and im afraid if hes at all competent he'll be able to spin it into lieberal victimhood for his prez election. good thing is he's pretty much not competent

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Baracula posted:

he dresses like a lawyer these days

Lawyer? He looks like some kind of Kansas City human being.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

shes a corrupt rear end in a top hat as well and deserved to be forced to resign. tbh these charges are kinda bullshit and im afraid if hes at all competent he'll be able to spin it into lieberal victimhood for his prez election. good thing is he's pretty much not competent
texas people itt proving once again that "texan" is a synonym for "retard"

bon ape tit
Aug 7, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-eqpJYGtvk

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Y-Hat posted:

hey now I've known some perfectly nice retarded people

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
"I looked that liberal sunbitch lawyer right in the eye and told him 'Why don't you go back to New York? This is Texas.'" Raucous applause from the debate audience. Wins the Republican presidential nomination. Elected president. Economy thrives.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Y-Hat posted:

any texan with a brain hates perry a whole lot

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

even republicans hate rick perry, just a whole lot less than they hate democrats

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Y-Hat posted:

lol im not defending rick perry, id oh so relish a prison sentence for that idiot. but its not happening, even if the case was legit. republicans 100% control the court of appeals and even if he was found guilty he'd still get off. i just d ont want this to be twisted into a benefit for the republican nominations, i want him to be horrendously embarrassed again so he'll go away forever.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

lol im not defending rick perry, id oh so relish a prison sentence for that idiot. but its not happening, even if the case was legit. republicans 100% control the court of appeals and even if he was found guilty he'd still get off. i just d ont want this to be twisted into a benefit for the republican nominations, i want him to be horrendously embarrassed again so he'll go away forever.

-forums texas defender

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

he'll still be horribly embarrassing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCyTQEANlmM

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

SaltLick posted:

any texan with a brain hates perry a whole lot
except they'd still vote for him over any democrat so that doesn't mean much

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
Any Texan with a brain ceased to be a Texan the day they hit age of majority if not sooner and will furiously deny having ever been Texan

They can't vote for or against Perry

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

stay safe perry ghost

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I saw this thing Hwbrgdtse and thought of you

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
The actually smart ones run away from home and file for legal separation from their parents bc raising your kids Texan is inherently abusive

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
As a texan, *shits self violently, face beaming with smugness and feral joy* and if yall dont like it then yall just arent cut out for the texab life

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.
A republican being indited in Austin is a joke an he used his veto power the way it was intended lol. Elected official got a felony and he demanded his resignation

Slurin fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Aug 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

Any Texan with a brain ceased to be a Texan the day they hit age of majority if not sooner and will furiously deny having ever been Texan

They can't vote for or against Perry

Youre retarded

• Locked thread