Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I hope they publicly execute him and then parade his family around the scaffold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Don't even bother questioning gently caress the ROW, his political positions boil down to "I'm too dumb to understand things".

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yeah guys these boards are poo poo because no one cares.
By the way I love your care posts and effort but these forums are terrible because no one cares.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

gently caress the ROW posted:

I love passive aggressive fairy boys that post in D&D, so I'm a big fan of big beef city :D

rude imo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I have it on good authority that Rick Perry is actually Sam Houston, re-embodied in this current husk, the third such shell to be so used.
Sam Houstons soul powers the body and his now long insane mind fuels the decisions of what we perceive of as 'Rick Perry'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm gay as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!!
My fag fists are clenched in FURY around two huge black cocks and I'm pumping them in as angry a way as I can to show my intense hatred of this Texas sized cumlord!

I will allow any man of any standing to dominate my worn out pole-hole to enrage the citizenry of Texas, to rise up, as an erection upon viewing the nude male form, against the tyranny-which-knows-no-safeword - Rick Perry.

• Locked thread