Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
The Lieberal Secularist jihad has set its sights yet again on the governor of Texas, God's State. Please stand with Our Governor in his time of trial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Baracula posted:

remember when he used to play cowboys? Lol

he's governor of texas, he does that poo poo for a living

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Kelfeftaf posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazen_bull

This should be done to Rick Perry.

But my prayers go out to him.

I think we get enough brazen bull from Obummer, amirite??

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

The Taint Reaper posted:

What does Katey perry think about this situation?

"Glitter! Do you like my tits?"

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

R-Type posted:

I don't like a lot about what Slicky Ricky has done during his reign, but he's 100000000x a better Governor than Wendy Pathological Liar Davis.

better a poo poo than a slit right?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Benedick Cuckold posted:

I agree with slurin. It just doesn't seem plausible for a guy who was in office for 14 years to just accidentally commit a blatant felony towards the very end of his time in office. I mean, sure, what he's accused of doing is clearly against the law, and Perry did admit in specific detail to doing exactly what he's accused of....but it just doesn't pass the "sniff test", to borrow a phrase from another poster. I suspect shenanigans. Perry was set up somehow. I'm not going to go as far as to suggest a plot involving mind control or something insane like that, but I do think there's a good chance Obama abused the powers of the presidency to either threaten, coerce, or surreptitiously maneuver Perry into the position he's found himself in now. I'm not saying Perry did no wrong, of course; he clearly has skeletons in his closet which Obama must have taken advantage of. I've voted for both Republicans and Democrats in the past, so I think I have a sort of unique perspective where I can see both sides of the issue here.

lol

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Nathilus posted:

I hope he dies in whatever golf course prison they send him to. He defunded education and what's left of our state psychiatric institutions. Seriously, what the gently caress. We should rez Hunter S Thompson so he can write a scathing obituary.

kinky friedman's still alive, and i'm sure he'd still be happy to take over for him

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Bull Runner posted:

I'm a liberal, and confag is one of the stupidest words I've heard. Almost as dumb as whatever comes out of conservative mouths.

worse than rethuglican?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

heh :smuggo:

• Locked thread