Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
thats right all you never banned plats are actually more gay than non-plats. if you a scared motherfucker go to church

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

mind the walrus posted:

What if you were banned for being a bitch?

don't matter as long as you ain't a soft serve little bitch who scared to replat after he get banned

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

we got a VIP in this motherfucker

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
*carefully counts he pennies*

nope not today can't afford to lose my ability to search the SA forums till my next paycheck

*deletes sick burn post cause he a bitch and poor*

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

church is nice and so is being nice to people. but it's okay that you never learned how nice those things can be, god loves you anyway :)

if god is real then ban this shameful nigga

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
shame on a nigga who edit in he snipe

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
all you bitch made posters should take this opportunity to drop a goatse or two and earn some fuckin dignity

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
lol u beta rear end clean rap sheet havers probably listen to drake

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

gnarlyhotep posted:

I've been banned several times, but since GBS had its "change of life", never

I think of it as GBS catching up with me

you need to diversify yo bans

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Bull Runner posted:

You have spent $65-$125 on this forum and are proud of it.

and you're proud of how you follow the rules and how poor you are. we will never see eye to eye

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
lots of no-bans in here proving how soft they are

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Lowtax posted:

welcome to the club

even dear leader has bans on his record. clean rap sheets really do mean you are a bitch

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
ya this thread was a callout to the ops of all those other threads cause for some reason it's almost entirely the softest most play dough rear end posters making them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Kaytwo posted:

I was gonna get plat but with everyone having grenades with it now I'll pass. being the underdog is unique now

yeah being poor is 'unique' nice excuse for not asking mommy to use her credit card again for the internet

• Locked thread