Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smirk
Sep 20, 2005

The truth never set me free so I'll do it myself.
What's the holdup with 960 EVO and PRO drives? The SM961 has been out for a few months now, hasn't it? Are they concentrating on OEM supply, while they can still sell 950 drives at the current premium price point?

I know the additional performance of the 960 series is meaningless for general usage, but if it really is both faster and cheaper than the 950, then it seems worth waiting for if it's just around the corner. If it's not cheaper, I hope it will at least push 950 prices down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread