Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«38 »
Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.

Herr Tog posted:

Agreed, how do you feel about the three generation occupied territories?

Well, they may want to go independent as one giant nation, according to Kaynorr. Give the nations the right to leave the union, and if that means it's like 1 guy leaves and the others stay, we help'm do that.

How to do that in an actual political "get it done" kinda way is kinda beyond me. I just know if there IS an occupying force, it can't be overwhelmingly Shahahaladel. The actual politics of the actual mechanisms to decide and structure entire governments is outside my experience. But, I think the nations should at least be given a choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

I can dig it! what about everyone else?

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007
They were all out of Marquess.

I'm down for whatever keeps an Evil Empire™ from A) forming B) having a means of mass teleportation.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Al Baron posted:

I'm down for whatever keeps an Evil Empire™ from A) forming B) having a means of mass teleportation.

This too I can dig

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Wrap up your side conversations with various aides, grab that last cup of coffee and snacks from the buffet table, the treaty negotiations are drawing to a close. Final counterproposals are due tonight Monday, June 6th at 7 PM PST. Well, not as the clock strikes seven necessarily. You're free to continue to continue to debate and discuss as long as you want to.

For each phase of negotiation, you'll be allowed to use Aid Another rolls with Insight, Intimidation, History, and Bluff to rack up the bonuses before your Chief Negotiator makes his Diplomacy roll. The difference between your offer and King Shaaladel's will represent the DC of the negotiator's skill check. Note that this is only the bare framework - if you want to get more fancy I am certainly open to more elaborate shenanigans during the negotiations.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

I will be available to show up early. Like 6pm

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

diplomacy SUCCEEDED.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Game today or is internet too great of an enemy?

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Herr Tog posted:

Game today or is internet too great of an enemy?

I've made a few tweaks to my router settings and have been enjoying decidedly better connectivity (at least, good enough to enjoy the shitshow of the Final Fantasy XIV expansion launch in all its glory) so let's give it a shot. Stress test my wireless network tonight Monday, June 19th at 7 PM PST.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.

Ok, refresh me on what we're doing: We did the Diplomatic Meeting, and we're about to go rescue some prisoners, including hopefully Vigilance?

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Gharbad the Weak posted:

Ok, refresh me on what we're doing: We did the Diplomatic Meeting, and we're about to go rescue some prisoners, including hopefully Vigilance?

Correct. The Gate Pass resistance has information that the campus of the School of War was converted into a PoW camp after the dragon Vorax-Hul defated the school's founder, Gabal, in single combat. Metamorphosis has told you that the Imperials are holding Vigilance (who, in turn, is keeping most of the Imperial-aligned trillith from escaping their home into the world) prison, most likely at that same prison.

So save the prisoners, save Vigilance, save the cheerleader, get cancelled after three seasons.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

kaynorr posted:

Correct. The Gate Pass resistance has information that the campus of the School of War was converted into a PoW camp after the dragon Vorax-Hul defated the school's founder, Gabal, in single combat. Metamorphosis has told you that the Imperials are holding Vigilance (who, in turn, is keeping most of the Imperial-aligned trillith from escaping their home into the world) prison, most likely at that same prison.

So save the prisoners, save Vigilance, save the cheerleader, get cancelled after three seasons.

also have an interesting foreign character and then in the end do nothing with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.

Level 24:
+1 Wisdom
+1 Intelligence
Feat: Divine Mastery
Retrain Feat: Epic Resurgence (lose Mark of Warding)

TheDemon fucked around with this message at Jun 20, 2017 around 04:41

«38 »