Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«45 »
Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.

Hey, remember when you had a fight on a boat when Drago was still a storm sorcerer? good times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Gharbad the Weak posted:

Hey, remember when you had a fight on a boat when Drago was still a storm sorcerer? good times

Hey, at least one of those enemies made their saving throw to grab onto the deck rail. That said, Lulu The Biomanced Squid still ate well that night.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

I bet teleporting is gonna come up a lot lol.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.

Sorry I won't be able to make it this evening.

Next Tuesday also iffy. Is it possible to move next week to a different day?

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

TheDemon posted:

Sorry I won't be able to make it this evening.

Next Tuesday also iffy. Is it possible to move next week to a different day?

could be, we need to pick the next week date soon please

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.

Post the days/times that don't work for you.

I can't do tomorrow, but otherwise my schedule is pretty open for a game at this time. Sunday would be a problem if we gamed earlier in the day, unless it was like at 6:00 pacific instead of 7:00.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

the evening of the 8th, 12th, 15th

my next tuesday is somehow work scheduled? huh

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007
They were all out of Marquess.

I'm good for whenever.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.

Monday the 12th is best. Thursday the 15th is also good.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Good session last night, although I have discarded everything I thought I knew about epic tier game balance. Adding another 0 to every stat on next week's encounters.

Speaking of our next session, I'm free every day (including all weekend) except every Thursday night and next Wednesday night (D&D on Valentine's Day would not fly). Although if we have game Friday night you'll have to put up with me livestreaming the Winter Olympics opening ceremonies. I love me some sports pomp & circumstance.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

MONDAY

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

Monday looks best. Anyone not okay with Monday?

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.

I'm good with Monday

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Monday MONDAY MONDAY!!!!!

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

No vignettes today, just a call to battle. See what lies beyond the Tempest's digestive system tonight Monday, February 12th at 7 PM PST.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

pumped. may get a call from a lady but will be there.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Tuesday not Monday since I will be hiking/camping this monday

Al Baron
Nov 12, 2007
They were all out of Marquess.

Yeah, are we back on Tuesday now?

Also I made the OKCupid but I disabled it right away.

Will work on it when I have the time; I'm just glad I got over one hurdle.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

here for you bro

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Having slogged through the digestive system and held their breath through the respiratory system, there are so many options to choose from for what biomanced horrors await the Stormbringers. Perhaps the rush of the endocrine system, or a log flume through the nephritic pipes of the kidneys! The only limits are our imagination and willingness to brave the anatomy section of Wikipedia. Continue your biopsy tonight Tuesday, February 20th, at 7 PM PST.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

kaynorr posted:

Having slogged through the digestive system and held their breath through the respiratory system, there are so many options to choose from for what biomanced horrors await the Stormbringers. Perhaps the rush of the endocrine system, or a log flume through the nephritic pipes of the kidneys! The only limits are our imagination and willingness to brave the anatomy section of Wikipedia. Continue your biopsy tonight Tuesday, February 20th, at 7 PM PST.

Cool! Also for once I'm giving an early warning. Due to the importance of a work project I alas will be unable to stay up next week so late. Gotta do constant meetings with offshore lads which means I get to wake up super early while they get to work super late! Yay!

«45 »