Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
I really wanted to discus this actually but in the end it's just me being like Elaine on that Seinfeld episode where everyone starts eating chocolate bars and donuts using knife and fork. Everyone around me starts talking about how loving awesome it is to have 3 second less boot time and I start asking aloud "what is wrong with all you people".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

well if you never do anything too disk intensive it won' tmatter so much i guess!

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
that and my working theory is that the fact that I don't have that fuckload of crap starting along with the login that everyone seems to have in their PCs for some reason made me not benefit from that initial load.

Olivil
Jul 15, 2010

Wow I'd like to be as smart as a computer
i just bought another apple iic gently caress

(not mine)

one of the best looking computer ever imvho

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

program666 posted:

I really wanted to discus this actually but in the end it's just me being like Elaine on that Seinfeld episode where everyone starts eating chocolate bars and donuts using knife and fork. Everyone around me starts talking about how loving awesome it is to have 3 second less boot time and I start asking aloud "what is wrong with all you people".

if you do anything that involves working with lots of discrete files (in my case, programming) then it's awesome

compile and unit test times on my poo poo cut by >75%

sorry you didn't do your research when you put your gaming rig together but i'm not sure why you're in here bragging about being a dumbass about it

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Olivil posted:

i just bought another apple iic gently caress

(not mine)

one of the best looking computer ever imvho

You can just run that poo poo on an emulator on a real computer, you know.

Olivil
Jul 15, 2010

Wow I'd like to be as smart as a computer
yeah but wheres the crt and where do u insert the floppy?

heh insert the floppy

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

im the dati sui du lati

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

:monocle: :monocle: :monocle:

https://www.g2a.com/microsoft-windows-8-professional-32-64-bit-cd-key-global.html

:vince: :vince: :vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

not computer but on a yospos recommendation I bought these crocs for in the house and they are super comfy; thankyou shoe recommender whoever it was.

• Locked thread