Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

absolutely anything posted:

it's better than in n out because in n out is overrated trash

they're like the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

-ghazi is a funnier scandal suffix than -gate anyway, because more people died in the catalyzing event

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

BillmasterCozb posted:

If your taste buds hate good food, I guess you're right. Borb.

uh there's not really any reason to get personal about this, don't be weird

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

oddium posted:

smashburger has a nice veggieburger

Yeah but their smash fries are a rip off.

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Hey everyone please no matter what your opinion on things are, don't bring the dead into things they have no control over okay?

Literally saw someone elsewhere upset over this say they were "Glad Iwata was dead" and that's just, just, that's just.

Ahh, the ol' nuclear option huh?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
please..lets discuss anime games instead..

im excited for the game where you can use duets as ways to destroy big demon things

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I'm starting a club for cool people who don't want to post about gamergate

We meet in the wii u thread everyday - join us

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Super No Vacancy posted:

-ghazi is a funnier scandal suffix than -gate anyway, because more people died in the catalyzing event

I hope this becomes a thing because I'm getting tired of every scandal being -gate

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Commissar Ken posted:

Yeah but their smash fries are a rip off.

are those the ones that look like a waffle chip fell apart into its constituent lines

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Fawf posted:

they're like the same

they're super not

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Looper posted:

Five guys sucks

This is a really rude and uncool thing to come from someone with a Kirby avatar

FirstAidKite posted:

I don't like that five guys is expensive as gently caress

This I can agree with, I hate that their prices are like twice what they were a few years ago

raditts fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Jun 23, 2016

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

BattleMaster posted:

I hope this becomes a thing because I'm getting tired of every scandal being -gate

It hits too close to home. Our home.

Our house.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

BattleMaster posted:

It's actually about internet people thinking everything is about them

You do realize what she has been through, right? Even if Nintendo didn't mean anything by that scene, I'm pretty sure she might be on edge after all that.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

they're super not

you're right, you can pay a $5 premium for some mushrooms and some dollar store peanuts on the side

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

raditts posted:

This is a really rude and uncool thing to come from someone with a Kirby avatar

please don't stereotype

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

the five guys veggieburger is bad and so are their fries. i give this restaurant, a D+

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

BattleMaster posted:

be the ghazi you wish to see in the world

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
these weirdos hosed up burger opinions are way worse than the paper mario thing which i believe to be a series of unfortunate coincidences related to the number of todds and literally every scandal being called *-gate that they should have caught earlier probably

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
your call for help was absorbed by the dorkness

spit on my clit fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Jun 23, 2016

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

please do not use ghazi in honor of Vile Rat

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

oddium posted:

are those the ones that look like a waffle chip fell apart into its constituent lines

Its the ones that when you ask "What are Smash Fries?" they rattle off 40 different things they're drizzled and fried in and it sounds delicious but when you get them they taste like the inside of an old thermos.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Looper posted:

i know about watergate! the watergate scandal!! did you guys know there was this scandal one time about a hotel called the watergate?? diD YOU KNOW

*looking up from Gaming Media* whoa quit bragging about your vast historical knowledge

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

these weirdos hosed up burger opinions are way worse than the paper mario thing which i believe to be a series of unfortunate coincidences related to the number of todds and literally every scandal being called *-gate that they should have caught earlier probably

please eat good burgers

but not the goodburger

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Nintendo has 3 Wii U games to release for the rest of the year and two of them come out on the same day. There's not much audience overlap between them but it's still an odd decision.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Tender Bender posted:

*looking up from Gaming Media* whoa quit bragging about your vast historical knowledge

People talking about regardless of things why would they include a decades old rear end reference in a kids game and I'm like LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT AGATHA CHRISTIE AND THE MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS.

AKA The Inspiration for one of the best chapters in Thousand-Year Door.

Viewtiful Jew fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Jun 23, 2016

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

SylvainMustach posted:

Hey guys, I have a totally unrelated question.
so I got Super Metroid on the VC. Only ever played the Game Boy one when I was little.
I was getting a long just fine and I got the high jump, and I'm aware that there's some boss or mini boss around that's supposed to give me the lava suit (varier or varia or whatever) but I cannot find it.
Any help?

Others have mentioned where to go, I just want to say don't feel bad about it. It's something everyone kinda picked up by osmosis back in the day and there's no hint there's actually something there. One of the real roadblocks of the game before you learn "bomb everywhere for secrets."

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Five Fun Guys is what you call a happy accident

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Oh...I see.

Yeah.

:wom:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

BillmasterCozb posted:

please..lets discuss anime games instead..

im excited for the game where you can use duets as ways to destroy big demon things
i am too and i am hoping we can keep the thread open to discuss it instead of derailing to dumb poo poo and getting it closed

who am i kidding we're doomed

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

BillmasterCozb posted:

It's a singing anime rpg that's less creepy than Ar Tonelico.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
I'm sad my prediction of the plot to #FE being a literal copy of Rock and Rule turned out to be incorrect.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

TheKingofSprings posted:

Anyone buying #FE on Friday?

Pre ordered.

Actually, should I be concerned that Amazon hasn't told me it shipped yet?

Bruceski posted:

Others have mentioned where to go, I just want to say don't feel bad about it. It's something everyone kinda picked up by osmosis back in the day and there's no hint there's actually something there. One of the real roadblocks of the game before you learn "bomb everywhere for secrets."

I don't feel bad about it. I'm still having a lot of fun. I figured it out and now I'm in the neat area with all the bubbles.
The game deserves all the praise it gets.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Viewtiful Jew posted:

People talking about regardless of things why would they include a decades old rear end reference in a kids game and I'm like LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT AGATHA CHRISTIE AND THE MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS.

AKA The Inspiration for one of the best chapters in Thousand-Year Door.

One of the characters goes "De plane! De plane!" in Sonic Boom. Hope you kids enjoy that reference from 1977

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

there used to be a place that had really good burgers near where i lived but then it closed and i never got to have them again. rest in peace

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

and it wasnt a five guys

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

sharrrk posted:

there used to be a place that had really good burgers near where i lived but then it closed and i never got to have them again. rest in peace

there was a place i used to walk to that had the best veggie burgers i've ever had and then it burned down. then i moved away

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Macaluso posted:

One of the characters goes "De plane! De plane!" in Sonic Boom. Hope you kids enjoy that reference from 1977

I hope Meg, Beth, Jo and Amy show up again in Breath of the Wild next year.

Fuckin' reference all the way from 1868.

Edit: And the best thing about that one is that those were their names in the Japanese version of Ocarina of Time as well.

Someone on the dev team was a huge Little Women fan.

Viewtiful Jew fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Jun 23, 2016

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

oddium posted:

there was a place i used to walk to that had the best veggie burgers i've ever had and then it burned down. then i moved away

i moved after that place closed too so i'm glad we both made the right call

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

goddamn i want a burger but nothing is going to be open when i get off work. frick this

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
i can't keep track of all these american fast food chains

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

We don't need a Wii Crew Chat Thread, thanks everyone.

• Locked thread