Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

MildManeredManikin posted:

I was talking to meinberg

I know you were. And I said Meinberg was town!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

This?! This is a glorious dance! That has been passed down! In my family for generations!
In retrospect I feel like I should have been a lot more suspicious of Asiina for not being suspicious of me.

People are always suspicious of me even when I'm totally legit.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Jefepato posted:

In retrospect I feel like I should have been a lot more suspicious of Asiina for not being suspicious of me.

Oh really?!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

J it's because you're very earnest and try very hard. Don't change, just force people to accept you.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

MildManeredManikin posted:

J it's because you're very earnest and try very hard. Don't change, just force people to accept you.

Warning: this doesn't always work

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I think you did a good job too Asiina.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Jefepato posted:

Actually it's a complement. I was going after wherever I saw a mistake and I didn't think I had anything on you.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Asiina posted:

Actually it's a complement. I was going after wherever I saw a mistake and I didn't think I had anything on you.

Then why did you go after me? I played a perfect game!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
People need to do their actions in the post where they announce their intention to do their actions.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i'm glad i came up with a legal way to commit suicide other than posting my role pm as asiina, meinberg, and mills all in the same game made this thread too loving awful to even consider reading

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

i'm glad i came up with a legal way to commit suicide other than posting my role pm as asiina, meinberg, and mills all in the same game made this thread too loving awful to even consider reading

Whatever man, you know I'm cool.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Anyway, thanks for the game Ecco. Especially since it was made pretty much on the fly when I wanted a game before I left. This ended up being one of the funnest games I've ever played in. I was so nervous and excited in those last few days. I've had only a couple of scum games before and this has been the only one I truly enjoyed.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

Well I appreciated it!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Asiina posted:

Anyway, thanks for the game Ecco. Especially since it was made pretty much on the fly when I wanted a game before I left. This ended up being one of the funnest games I've ever played in. I was so nervous and excited in those last few days. I've had only a couple of scum games before and this has been the only one I truly enjoyed.

Have fun at PAX!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also sorry for not really taking advantage of your setup too much Ecco. I wasn't sure how many times it would take to get my scum buddies and when I was down one I figured I'd be better off just getting to killing.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I designed it to allow the godfather player to choose freely either to go it solo, SK-style, or to be a Team Player - both were valid options.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
This definitely makes me eager to play SK in the future. I think if I had been a team player I would have been awkward about defending or busing my scumbros, but not knowing was very liberating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

This?! This is a glorious dance! That has been passed down! In my family for generations!
I really would have been more suspicious if I knew the scum didn't know each other.

I don't think that I would have been suspicious enough, though. I trusted my brain over my gut and that poo poo only works in math class.

• Locked thread