Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

i cant tell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
nope

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
welcome to yospos

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

well poo poo

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
they are now

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

welcome to yospos

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
amazing as always boys 💈

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
l🚨otta surprise wild ride, would reD again 🚨

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

i feel like we really accomplished something special here today

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
you feel incorrectly

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
what happened to the forum icons

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
i'm up iykwim

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
oh wait i mean what happened to the probation and ban avatars :derp:

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice
lowtax is changing a bunch of poo poo

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

A Pinball Wizard posted:

lowtax is changing a bunch of poo poo
yeah i just saw the new stupid newbie avatar :smithicide:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

lowtax is trying to get people to spend as much money on the forums as possible before he sells us out to reddit

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Sham bam bamina! posted:

yeah i just saw the new stupid newbie avatar :smithicide:

post it so i don't have to go fishing in the gray forums

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

dsyp

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

no op

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
still no

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

ew

pram
Jun 10, 2001
titan is coming

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
wb forum babby :unsmith:

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Sham bam bamina! posted:

wb forum babby :unsmith:

pedo

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
please, the word is infantophile

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
The Something Awful Foams

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
RIP in peace forums

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

there is no pain you are receeeediiing

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

my "health" (sex / drugs ed) teacher in 7th grade was once describing his hands feeling like two balloons when he was v. sick. i quietly sang a little line from that song, and then he joined in, and we sang it together for a full minute while the other kids watched on having no idea what the gently caress was going on because top40s was all they understood. it was my sole moment of glory in the three years of poo poo that was middle school.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

my "health" (sex / drugs ed) teacher in 7th grade was once describing his hands feeling like two balloons when he was v. sick. i quietly sang a little line from that song, and then he joined in, and we sang it together for a full minute while the other kids watched on having no idea what the gently caress was going on because top40s was all they understood. it was my sole moment of glory in the three years of poo poo that was middle school.

fuckin teachers pet nerd I'll kick your rear end

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

he was a good dude. i didnt go on a weeklong school trip once, and when i stayed behind he took me to the imax and we ate chili cheese fries together.

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice

and then everyone stood up and clapped

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

cool story nerd

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

are the forums up?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
The Something Foamy Forums

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Beeftweeter posted:

The Something Foamy Forums

it's not news, it's richard kayanka's something awful dot com

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
The DBA will be stopping MYSQL and working on the database tonight from midnight until around 3:00 AM, CST. Like last night, this is to restore search and archives functionality, as well as fix the broken scripts (such as image attachments). We apologize for the downtime, but it has to be done in order to get our poo poo together.

Thank you and have a pleasant day or night with many exciting internet journeys ahead!

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
omg search might work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Millstone posted:

The DBA will be stopping MYSQL and working on the database tonight from midnight until around 3:00 AM, CST. Like last night, this is to restore search and archives functionality, as well as fix the broken scripts (such as image attachments). We apologize for the downtime, but it has to be done in order to get our poo poo together.

Thank you and have a pleasant day or night with many exciting internet journeys ahead!

lowtax can't tell time, lol

• Locked thread