Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Crazy Man posted:

Everything is free with enough imagination and creativity. I'll leave it at that.

I do have a dilemma though. Do I watch the live broadcast or should I leave my first viewing until people come over for it later...

is it forbidden to just say that Media Hint exists or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

thexerox123 posted:

You're not allowed to talk about pirating shows or how to find pirated shows, it's not entirely clear whether VPN/proxy services fall under that category.

well, it does give you access to shows that you aren't technically supposed to see, but on the other hand it amounts to saying that you can find stuff on pirate bay. I'll leave it, maybe a mod will weigh in on it, to satisfy my curiousity.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

It kind of wraps back to Impossible Astronaut when the younger Doctor immediately picks up that they're hiding something from him and immediately refuses to take a step further because he's pissed they think they can pull the wool over his eyes.

This is probably the best part of that season. the doctor is all giddy and traipsing around the tardis controls like usual, and then slows down, sits down and goes "no, don't ever think you are capable of playing games with me." Smith does that scene great.

• Locked thread