Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Did you ever beat Canary Mary? No! I haven't even PLAYED Bioshock Infinite!
Alright you guys, the rest of the videos have been uploaded and you can watch the entire movie now.

Re:Coded Movie Riff

Also, I will leave the thread live for one week and then I will go ahead and let it get archived so that it may be added to the LP Archive over at http://lparchive.org/.

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Jan 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

GMArcturus posted:

Alright you guys, the rest of the videos have been uploaded and you can watch the entire movie now.
I could, if 2-6 weren't set to private.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Sorry about that guys. I completely forgot about the privacy setting on episodes 2 - 6 on Re:Coded.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
5 and 6 are still private. :(

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Arrgh, I just changed it again and it now says all of them are public. I'm sorry about that I have no idea what is going on with Youtube.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Hey, heads up. I'm about to unleash my rage.

GMArcturus posted:

Arrgh, I just changed it again and it now says all of them are public. I'm sorry about that I have no idea what is going on with Youtube.

The question is: What isn't wrong with Youtube nowadays? Hell, it unsubscribed me from multiple youtubers.
It's algorithm? If you don't watch 3 Videos of someones, it thinks "Oh, you must not care anymore, so I'll just not show you it, even when it's a new project."

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
BTW here is Gust Rabbit:

https://twitter.com/chori_ksm/status/684310048080703488

Nameless Fool
Aug 29, 2008
It's sad to see this thread is almost over. It's been one heck of a journey.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

GMArcturus posted:

Re:Coded Movie Riff

Also, I will leave the thread live for one week and then I will go ahead and let it get archived so that it may be added to the LP Archive over at http://lparchive.org/.

I'm not even halfway through this and I already need a little (zippered?) sailor hat on :whoptc:

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

If you want to hear more from quite a few of the people in the KH crew then you can hear us on my Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic LP. You can find the thread here.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Since the thread isn't closed yet, how about some crappy comics?

V - Aww, thanks! :j:

Rahonavis fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jan 26, 2016

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Ah Rhaonavis, you know just how to bring some levity to the closing days of an awesome thread.

Nameless Fool
Aug 29, 2008

Rahonavis posted:

Since the thread isn't closed yet, how about some crappy comics?

You need data roxas droning on and on about poo poo we already know and it would be perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Nameless Fool posted:

You need data roxas droning on and on about poo poo we already know and it would be perfect.

Blow it up to 40x its size and fill every empty space with the word 'darkness'

And I like jaded rear end in a top hat Mickey.

• Locked thread