Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Cadbury Creme Eggs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

gently caress the ROW posted:

I just noticed that poo poo about mountain dew being good and I'm thinking this guy is a troll

Possibly. He requested "Vegan American snacks".

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Moxie cola is the best American cola. So delicious!

Also, any Drake's product is pretty American. Funny Bones, Ring Dings, etc.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

mcustic posted:

Are the Mexican sodas made with actual sugar? Because I've noticed it makes a big difference to me. That's why I always get the imported Coke from Bosnia, not the local one that's made with fructose syrup.
And jalapeno chips, I can confirm they're delicious. Although I've grown quite fond of the premium British brands that offer thick cut, kettle baked crisps. Event the vinegar ones, it's madness.

Yes. "Mexican Coke" is a thing and it's good for the real sugar.

Not as famous, but Canadian sodas use sugar as well, so a "Canadian Coke" would be just as tasty.

Big Corn runs America, and so we don't get sugar

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reading this thread made me realize there are no good American snacks.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

platedlizard posted:

Tim's potato chips, or Kettle Chips . Sun chip and slim Jim's if you're being healthy. And Jones Soda if you aren't.

If he's going to carry American beers he should carry real beers like Serra Nevada, Deschutes, Widmir Brothers etc, not poo poo like Coors/Miller/Bud

If I'm in Europe and go to "The American Store", I want a Bud.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

platedlizard posted:

Bud is terrible at least get a GOOD American beer smh

Bud, Miller, Coors, it's all good. Imagine drinking a Coors Light in Paris! Hoo-doggy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Circus Peanuts

• Locked thread